Leaving Game due to cancer

Lord Balian

I know things are looking rough, but stay strong, not only for yourself, but for those around you.  In many cases, ones personal strength, fortitude and determination are what sees them through tough times like these.  I didn't get a chance to know you before this and, speaking for a large majority here, I hope (and expect) to see you around here again next spring.  If you ever feel to need to rant and rave to a complete stranger, please shoot me a PM, here, in-game, discord, wherever.  Take care and we'll be seeing you soon.

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

All the best to you Dan.

Being from a family where people live to 90+ or die from cancer at any age before that, I can relate to the fact that you shouldn't take life lightly. Just try to do what makes the world better and you happier. They tend to coincide. :-)

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.