Syrano

Farewell Lordaeron

Lmaoo I agree with solaire for the first time iny my life. You guys should’ve just sticked to Lordaeron instead lf changing your name to soemhthing that sounds like an 8 year old playing one of those games on iPad like clash of clans.

Also for the idiots out therr making this name change so dramatic, you guys should really spend less time in front of the computer screen.

Happy Birthday Lordaeron. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Smith said:

NPO should go for a similar approach. When can we expect you to begin a fresh new start as the New Penis Order

It would add a new meaning to hard mode

And head too!  :P

TBH I thought New Pathetic Order was the funniest I'd heard but I think you've got something here.  :lol:

14 hours ago, Kynlo said:

I wanted to call it: "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

One drawback with that though, was the abbreviation is C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S."

My God.  

12 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I'm confused.... Lord ran. Why? Did he need the exercise? Couldn't he have walked instead? Was he running away from something? Was he running out of something? Did he run into something?

I feel like there's some ambiguity / incomplete information here, so any clarification would be much appreciated. 

Sounds like a lazy version of the old name lol 

11 hours ago, Kynlo said:

Honestly though guys, keep the salt coming...Winter is closing in here and I could do with something to grit the path with.

A war?  

10 hours ago, Vexz said:

Yup gonna go join this cool new alliance called Lordran. It has a lit name if u ask me

Join Arrgh we cool 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Costello said:
12 hours ago, Kynlo said:

Honestly though guys, keep the salt coming...Winter is closing in here and I could do with something to grit the path with.

A war?  

No..literal winter...It's almost November.

14 hours ago, Kynlo said:

I got heart disease from all that salt.

notice this kynlo? not salty...right? :popcorn:

13 hours ago, Kynlo said:

"Your momma" jokes...what is this...1999?

Try again...and this time make it interesting to read.

12 hours ago, Kynlo said:

I was looking for House Arryn on the alliance list, to see how they are doing...and I must say, you made me turn a page

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by Hope

Wq7PkL8.gif

Odd subject for people to get worked up on. Though yeah, the old name came off better and changing it to something to similar is an iffy thing to be doing. Still, good luck to Lordran. I'd use this announcement to tell people how to actually pronounce it by the way.

It's been a fun ride, Lordaeron. From being minutes away from declaring war to then becoming allies. 

It'll never be the same without the name :(

46 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Wq7PkL8.gif

Odd subject for people to get worked up on. Though yeah, the old name came off better and changing it to something to similar is an iffy thing to be doing. Still, good luck to Lordran. I'd use this announcement to tell people how to actually pronounce it by the way.

We naively assumed that with just two syllables, we would not longer have to explain it? :D 

5 hours ago, Syrano said:

We naively assumed that with just two syllables, we would not longer have to explain it?  :D

I can do it for you. Lordran's pronounced Lord-aer-on. :)

• Upvote 2

On 10/28/2017 at 3:14 PM, Syrano said:

(And to avoid confusion, valued friends, we are also changing our acronym from [Lord] short for Lordaeron, to [Lord], short for Lordran). 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

And so it was told and so it shall be, that The Knights Radiant has gone and in its place shall stand a wholly changed, unrecognisable new alliance, formed in the land of Dark Legs, the land…
of The Knight Radiants.

(And to avoid confusion, valued friends, we are also changing our acronym from [TKR] short for The Knights Radiant, to [TKR], short for The Knight Radiants)

Lord R-An?

• Upvote 5

Well, I guess removing two letters kinda counts? But that really wasnt that drastic. Would have been funnier to do it and not post about it, so the whole of orbis got super confused when they saw the alliance name.

for real tho who is lordship running from and why did you name your alliance after that

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Edwardidk said:

giphy.gif

I love how every comment now seems to be: "But you barely made and changes and kept the same tag", as if we weren't aware :D Thank you for being the first and pretty much only person to take that last line with a sense of humour :D If you can't infuse a comedic sub plot into your long awaited theme change, without people criticising it as being inherently illogical, then what have we come to? ;) 

• Upvote 1

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

They just made their names worse for me.

Lordaeron sounded like name by a "Grp of Idiots".

Lordran just made it official.

And also.. we will comment.. bcoz we are there for only commenting purposes.. just take the heat ez. But yeah, I dunno how you plan to get members after they see your name.:P

Maybe a suggestion of going another step or two of relation if you ever choose to change your names again and want to avoid the salt. Like, I dunno, Lordaeron -> Lordran -> Anor Londo?

On 10/28/2017 at 10:12 PM, Thalmor said:

It was just an idea. It doesn't HAVE to be from Warcraft.

Lordaeron is a better name than Lordran.

Agreed.

Lordran sounds like a Lord that ran away. I think you should change it back.

Edited by Valdoroth