Farewell Lordaeron

Syrano

14 hours ago, Kynlo said:

I wanted to call it: "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

One drawback with that though, was the abbreviation is C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S."

My God.  

12 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I'm confused.... Lord ran. Why? Did he need the exercise? Couldn't he have walked instead? Was he running away from something? Was he running out of something? Did he run into something?

I feel like there's some ambiguity / incomplete information here, so any clarification would be much appreciated. 

Sounds like a lazy version of the old name lol 

11 hours ago, Kynlo said:

Honestly though guys, keep the salt coming...Winter is closing in here and I could do with something to grit the path with.

A war?  

10 hours ago, Vexz said:

Yup gonna go join this cool new alliance called Lordran. It has a lit name if u ask me

Join Arrgh we cool 

• Upvote 1

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

1 hour ago, Johnny Costello said:
12 hours ago, Kynlo said:

Honestly though guys, keep the salt coming...Winter is closing in here and I could do with something to grit the path with.

A war?  

No..literal winter...It's almost November.

14 hours ago, Kynlo said:

I got heart disease from all that salt.

notice this kynlo? not salty...right? :popcorn:

13 hours ago, Kynlo said:

"Your momma" jokes...what is this...1999?

Try again...and this time make it interesting to read.

12 hours ago, Kynlo said:

I was looking for House Arryn on the alliance list, to see how they are doing...and I must say, you made me turn a page

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by Hope

Wq7PkL8.gif

Odd subject for people to get worked up on. Though yeah, the old name came off better and changing it to something to similar is an iffy thing to be doing. Still, good luck to Lordran. I'd use this announcement to tell people how to actually pronounce it by the way.

46 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Wq7PkL8.gif

Odd subject for people to get worked up on. Though yeah, the old name came off better and changing it to something to similar is an iffy thing to be doing. Still, good luck to Lordran. I'd use this announcement to tell people how to actually pronounce it by the way.

We naively assumed that with just two syllables, we would not longer have to explain it? :D 

Same shit, different !@#$.

Edited by Peter Quill
  • Downvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

And so it was told and so it shall be, that The Knights Radiant has gone and in its place shall stand a wholly changed, unrecognisable new alliance, formed in the land of Dark Legs, the land…
of The Knight Radiants.

(And to avoid confusion, valued friends, we are also changing our acronym from [TKR] short for The Knights Radiant, to [TKR], short for The Knight Radiants)

Lord R-An?

• Upvote 5

Well, I guess removing two letters kinda counts? But that really wasnt that drastic. Would have been funnier to do it and not post about it, so the whole of orbis got super confused when they saw the alliance name.

for real tho who is lordship running from and why did you name your alliance after that

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

9 hours ago, Edwardidk said:

giphy.gif

I love how every comment now seems to be: "But you barely made and changes and kept the same tag", as if we weren't aware :D Thank you for being the first and pretty much only person to take that last line with a sense of humour :D If you can't infuse a comedic sub plot into your long awaited theme change, without people criticising it as being inherently illogical, then what have we come to? ;) 

• Upvote 1

They just made their names worse for me.

Lordaeron sounded like name by a "Grp of Idiots".

Lordran just made it official.

And also.. we will comment.. bcoz we are there for only commenting purposes.. just take the heat ez. But yeah, I dunno how you plan to get members after they see your name.:P

On 10/28/2017 at 10:12 PM, Thalmor said:

It was just an idea. It doesn't HAVE to be from Warcraft.

Lordaeron is a better name than Lordran.

Agreed.

Lordran sounds like a Lord that ran away. I think you should change it back.

Edited by Valdoroth

OK, let's see how many people I can piss off by saying this.

Holy shit, this is the biggest, worst circlejerk I've seen on forums in a long long time. I seriously haven't seen such a lack of originality in the range of comments before, and this thread should have died two pages ago.

To those of you defending the name change: 1. Stop being salty, and 2. Why do you feel such a need to defend it?

To these of you bashing the Lord name change: 1. Stop being salty, and 2. Why do you care? Do you crave the internet upvotes that much?

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

OK, let's see how many people I can piss off by saying this.

Holy shit, this is the biggest, worst circlejerk I've seen on forums in a long long time. I seriously haven't seen such a lack of originality in the range of comments before, and this thread should have died two pages ago.

To those of you defending the name change: 1. Stop being salty, and 2. Why do you feel such a need to defend it?

To these of you bashing the Lord name change: 1. Stop being salty, and 2. Why do you care? Do you crave the internet upvotes that much?

I have seen stuff that could piss off way more people than that.  Just saying.  Pro tip: Add a tl;dr for the busy type of people.  

Edited by William Bonney