10/24/2017 - Treaty Web Renovation

Alex

Can you add a paperless so I can see who's friends with who on the outside of the web?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Aleph said:

Some suggestions:

• directional option for protection treaties
  • make the scaling not entirely dependent on aa size so you can actually see more than the top 10 without zooming
  • make alliances clickable
  • add mdap
  • Fixed scaling
  • Alliances are now clickable
4 hours ago, Cypher said:

Could you add in a feature where we would be able to remove old treaties from the control panel?

• Expired/Canceled treaties will be removed automatically after a time
4 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

How is any of this going to be enforced?

• It's not. I stated multiple times, in bold, in the OP that it's all optional and unenforced.
4 hours ago, TheCreepyLurker said:

Can treaties also show up on the alliance page and not just in the web?  

• Done! Complete with mini-treaty-web and all!
3 hours ago, Apollo said:

+ Expand the threshold to top 60 AAs (with 20,000 score minimum to show up on the web). There's a lot of smaller, established alliances situated between 35,000 and 20,000 score which should be represented here. For example, we currently have half of the Bad Company bloc left out of the treaty web.

• I've lowered the minimum score to 30,000
49 minutes ago, NewOttomans said:

It's actually top 45 that's shown, not top 50. No wonder i don't see some alliances (like ET) up there.

• It's up to the top 50, not necessarily the top 50. All alliances shown must be above 30,000 score.
21 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Can you add a paperless so I can see who's friends with who on the outside of the web?

• What?
  • Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

An update without a world war going on? You not feeling well Alex? Hearing voices?

• Upvote 6

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Needs better collision mechanics. Can't hurl Arrgh through the web and cause chaos across the web wherever it goes. 0/10, would not recommend.

Also,

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Can you either have an option to filter out by treaty type, or just remove NAP's from the treaty web. They really shouldn't be on there.

Something like this would be good: http://rialliance.net/treatyweb.html

Holy crap that hasn't been updated in a while.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Can you either have an option to filter out by treaty type, or just remove NAP's from the treaty web. They really shouldn't be on there.

Something like this would be good: http://rialliance.net/treatyweb.html

Or if not filtered out, can you change the color scheme? It looks nice right now, but the NAP looks somewhat similar to MDOAP despite being opposites. Making MDP a similar color and making NAPs different (especially grey to show there's no relationship) would probably make for a more effective but still visually appealing chart. I think.

Ignore previous; it made more sense in my head.

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

17 hours ago, Alex said:

All I can do is try :P

Yeah we know that you try... pretty obvious

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• Jax locked this topic