The Fighting Pacifists Declaration of Existence

Sea

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Their name is an oxymoron, they'll figure it out and probably disband after their first war :P

We don't believe in oxymorons.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Their name is an oxymoron, they'll figure it out and probably disband after their first war :P

Bit late there mate, but why would we relieve ourselves of our greatest passive defense and change our name?

Edited by Quichwe10

Everyone criticizes Thorin, but it was thanks to his efforts that TFP got a Discord and is now somewhat known on the world stage.

#neverforget

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Everyone criticizes Thorin, but it was thanks to his efforts that TFP got a Discord and is now somewhat known on the world stage.

#neverforget

Seriously.   He did some questionable things on the forums, but I always thought he was a cool dude for pushing TFP into the spotlight more.

• Upvote 2

It's good to see a good powerful white alliance plunging through the other colours of Orbis. May this White alliance continue to display its power!

Edited by Elessar Telcontar

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

• 2 years later...

*Bump*

I know it’s probably not a big deal to the rest of Orbis, but we’re pleased to have made it to 2000 days today, especially with Quichwe, Johan and Zangi still in gov after all this time and TFP’s founder Cromwell back in our ranks.  TFP are one of the 10 oldest alliances in Orbis now, have been enjoying record membership/score, and are one of the founding members of Swamp.  

All the best folks, am glad there’s still a place in Orbis for TFP, and that the game seems to be back on track.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5