#SexismEndsNow

Kynlo

1 minute ago, Lightning said:

I haven't noticed any females, females overall are generally more emotional than males and as such have problems with almost anything. Even if all the few females here are on one side that does not make that side right. Your mother probably takes it up the ass and licks up every bit of semen , get your mother and get her to tell you about her sexual adventures. See how long it takes you to lose respect for her. 

wew lad

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

57 minutes ago, Lightning said:

I haven't noticed any females, females overall are generally more emotional than males and as such have problems with almost anything. Even if all the few females here are on one side that does not make that side right. Your mother probably takes it up the ass and licks up every bit of semen , get your mother and get her to tell you about her sexual adventures. See how long it takes you to lose respect for her. 

Why you don't like mothers who enjoy an happy sex life?

16 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Why you don't like mothers who enjoy an happy sex life?

I don't mind that, I just said it to open people's mind about the fact someone might be doing something you would find distasteful if you found out they're doing it and you may be in no position to judge. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

13 hours ago, JPMorgan said:

I was only making explicitly clear what I, and others, have been requesting for a while now, since any evidence has yet to crop up. You would think that people suggesting such a serious claim and advertising that offenders could be put on public display and ostracized would be willing to provide evidence if their claim is so damning -- really, I'd say it's imperative they do considering the consequences to be faced if put on that "list" of individuals. Even onto that, it should not at all be on the community to hunt out the evidence from the few who are on about this, but rather the burden of proof is already on the people making this claim of rampant sexism in the community -- and likewise they should have already shown the evidence.

So if someone claimed a crime you wouldn't believe them?  Or am I misunderstanding you?  

11 hours ago, Tsilya Tsyganov said:

Archive link for the business insider link? Doesn’t let you view it without ad blocker, and I don’t want to turn off adblocker or gib sheckels.

I'm lazy too it's ok.  

8 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Not sure why we're talking about RL politics in an IG thread.

If you want to talk about the pay wage gap, bring it up in General Debate, not here.

I was asked to cite my source my apologizes

4 hours ago, Syrano said:

Those guys on here who keep saying there is no sexism and that they want proof: 

1) Notice that virtually all females on here are not on your side, and surely not *every* woman is evil feminazi only interested in complaining

2) Get your mothers to read through this entire thread, from beginning to end. Just try it. See how long it takes for them to ban you from online games forever. (and yes, I'm assuming/ hoping that the boys posting here are boys, even though I know I am kidding myself)

I myself am a 24 year old male.  But alas I still feel women deserve a safe environment,  shitposting A-side 

2 hours ago, Greatness said:

Personally, take this and go somewhere useful for it. This a damn game, ffs. If you really cared about sexism, you'd be doing something useful for the world of women.

I do my friend I've been at rallys and meetings to do the work to fix what we see wrong.  

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

@Johnny Costello

The nerve of someone playing the game as a pirate supporting a pirate themed alliance to say they support women is an insult. Pirates are sexist pigs, it wouldn't be ok to roleplay as a Nazi and defend disabled people because defending disabled people doesn't negate the fact you're roleplaying as a Nazi. Why would you think roleplaying a sexist pirate that rapes women is ok?

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

To be fair, it really depends on how you look upon prostitution.  The overwhelming majority of females in pirate society weren't crew-members, so however pirates conducted themselves on ships doesn't matter.

If you believe prostitution is sexist, then yea, pirates were incredibly sexist even more than ordinary society from the prevalence of wenches everywhere.

If you believe prostitution to be liberating though, then no.

Personally, I don't look at it in terms of sexism.  I just look at it as disparaging against the general concept of intimacy in society since it exchanges a personal emotion for monetary compensation.  That's a far deeper problem than sexism ever could be.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Syrano said:

Those guys on here who keep saying there is no sexism and that they want proof: 

1) Notice that virtually all females on here are not on your side, and surely not *every* woman is evil feminazi only interested in complaining

2) Get your mothers to read through this entire thread, from beginning to end. Just try it. See how long it takes for them to ban you from online games forever. (and yes, I'm assuming/ hoping that the boys posting here are boys, even though I know I am kidding myself)

So basically: “Listen and believe! Who needs proof when we have muh fee-fees?”

>implying it’s possible for me to disappoint my parents more than I have already

Edited by Tsilya Tsyganov
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Yes. I'm not too hyped to discuss the particulars, as it involves more people than you, but given that I know of at least four incidents of you being a creep and/or obnoxious to women just off the top of my head, you should probably drop the "who me" routine and &#33;@#&#036; right off.

1. Tim, no disputing that.

2. Katie, though she lied about it and idk why.

who else? Because it is “who me”. Don’t try to paint me as something then when asked for clarification tell me to &#33;@#&#036; off mate. You can bring this up publicly or privately with me, and ANYONE else who wants too as well. But don’t say bullshit then tell me to F off.

The classic 'asking for proof just shows your a sexist' argument. Clearly you've defeated us and shown how Uber evil we are.

If it's too personal for you to post in here, then there's nothing you can do to show us there is this proclaimed 'epidemic'. So I'll tell yiu what; go to the alliance leader of whatever aa they're in, report it, and let them take action. But telling us you don't need to show proof making baseless accusations, and then making a moronic blanket statement about everyone disagreeing with yiu, because they disagree with you, just shows that you aren't an adult. I suggest you take a step back from the comp.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

I was only making explicitly clear what I, and others, have been requesting for a while now, since any evidence has yet to crop up. You would think that people suggesting such a serious claim and advertising that offenders could be put on public display and ostracized would be willing to provide evidence if their claim is so damning -- really, I'd say it's imperative they do considering the consequences to be faced if put on that "list" of individuals. Even onto that, it should not at all be on the community to hunt out the evidence from the few who are on about this, but rather the burden of proof is already on the people making this claim of rampant sexism in the community -- and likewise they should have already shown the evidence.

So if someone claimed a crime you wouldn't believe them?  Or am I misunderstanding you?  

Someone who claims a crime may or may not be believed, but no conviction can be made until proof is provided.

• Upvote 1

i don’t get this whole “all female players agree with this thread” because i’m pretty sure some female players have come out against this thread...

even if female players didn’t come out against this thread, i see no reason to treat female players any differently than male players...of course, this coming from a person (myself) who treats female players no differently than male players to begin with

Edited by Hope
  • Upvote 2

How the &#33;@#&#036; is this thread still here? Considering the stupid shit mods here have locked when they really shouldn't have, I would assume this would have been killed on page 1.

• Upvote 3

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

On 10/22/2017 at 1:26 AM, Kynlo said:

Just because "this is the internet" or "this happens all the time", does that make it bad to point out that it shouldn't be happening, or to try to highlight it when it does happen so a community may try to at least lessen the amount of times it happens?

Your best bet is to get the governments of the world to censor the internet then if it's making your heart bleed this bad.

Are you trying to become the Martin Luther King Jr. or Gandhi of PnW here?

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

Well me ow.  Who shoved a lead pipe up your ass. How about asking a woman who made the claim.  It's legit that easy.  Don't be lazy then &#33;@#&#036; to everyone else.  &#33;@#&#036; 

The fact that you, someone who is claiming that sexism exists, either 1. can't be bothered to take 5 seconds of your life to copy paste something, or 2. can't find it because it's not as rampant as you say it is. Again, you're not answering JP's point about the lack of evidence...

21 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

I'm going to cite a book against this, Ethnic America by Thomas Sowell, a book with hundreds of sources written by an expert, against your ad-cluttered website that has next to no citations and which has some random unqualified journalist as an author.

"...it is as misleading in the economic area as in other areas to think of [American ethnic groups] as "minorities" who fall below some "majority", or national average, in socioeconomic terms. A number of ethnic groups exceed the national average in socioeconomic status. Many factors are responsible for these economic differences among the various groups. Age is a major factor that is often overlooked..."

The book then continues to describe how education, culture, and fertility also contribute to the skewed statistics.

13 hours ago, Lightning said:

Tell me this, how many females are alliance leaders? If it isn't 50% then women are being chased away from those roles and out of the game by the toxic masculinity that has been present in this game for too long. I say no more, I stand with the OP and say no to toxic masculinity.

Ignoring the fact that most gamers tend to be males regardless of gaming due to the toxic communities usually attributed. This game seems to actually have a higher percentage of females in leadership positions than other games.

12 hours ago, Syrano said:

There have been females on our side... you just haven't noticed them.

• Upvote 2

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

2 hours ago, Hope said:

, i see no reason to treat female players any differently than male players..

Same

31 minutes ago, Edwardidk said:

The fact that you, someone who is claiming that sexism exists, either 1. can't be bothered to take 5 seconds of your life to copy paste something, or 2. can't find it because it's not as rampant as you say it is. Again, you're not answering JP's point about the lack of evidence...

I didn't make the claim.  So it makes 0 sense that I should prove it.  I only agreed with the cause.  But thanks for pointing your finger at me.  Not like standing up for equal rights causes a multitude of players to constantly act like you said the claims.. When someone says "sexism is bad" and you agree it's kinda pathetic to get treated like a murder suspect..... 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

Just to be clear, you did claim it was an issue here, and that it happened too frequently for the devs to take care of it.

On 10/22/2017 at 9:07 AM, Johnny Costello said:

Exactly the goal.. Now it's become aware there is an issue.  For those who so deeply believe there isn't.  Which is also ironic 

On 10/21/2017 at 3:20 PM, Johnny Costello said:

Speak the &#33;@#&#036; up gurlllll.  When everyone saw me with a female Avi but "Johnny" then I said I'm a guy.  People treated me different.  What if I was a Chick.  Are they afraid I'll rub my period on them.  

Cute. Issue A is more important so women know your role.  We got terrorists to stop first.  Sounds like you can't think of more than 1 issue at once.  Or perhaps you lack the capacity to see any REAL issue.  

This is why we started this.  It is happening and the Game Dev obviously can't keep up with it.  Alex has to brush his teeth once a day atleast.  So we she'd light on these matters hidden from Alex.  Sad to say they his them from you too my friend 

Still a judgement.  In fact I know a multitude of those Asians who are terrible at mathematics,  yet they succed in history.  But do we pay Asians less for their education?  No.  Do we pay women less for not having a penis?  Yes.  See the issue.  Education isn't the factor. It's gender.  Quit playing who has it worse.  

You're right there dude.  Very creepy 

Yeah.  Is that too hard to understand.  Try using a brain not a Cock.  

Have you looked at a human being once?  Just once.  Or do you enjoy living a lie.  Pay for jobs.  Males earn 40%+ sorry they put female on the application huh?  Next time yell.  "I HAVE A DICK" you might get enough to afford real food.  

You're treated normally because you're profile makes it tough to identity you as female.  

In conclusion I believe we have shead some light that Sexism exists heavy.  In fact it's proven in this very thread.  Terrible that people feel a human life is a joke.  Maybe if mommy hugged you more you'd actually understand you're not the only person in this world.  &#33;@#&#036;ing sickening to see guys act like their Dick is a fycking God.  It's 6 inches if you pull on it get over yourself 

It's ok dad I still love you 

Edited by Spectral

2 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

How the &#33;@#&#036; is this thread still here? Considering the stupid shit mods here have locked when they really shouldn't have, I would assume this would have been killed on page 1.

Why do I have a feeling this is the mods' punishment upon us? 

On 10/22/2017 at 2:30 PM, Betulius said:

I think we're already there, m8

Underrated post. 

23 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

I didn't make the claim.  So it makes 0 sense that I should prove it.  I only agreed with the cause.  But thanks for pointing your finger at me.  Not like standing up for equal rights causes a multitude of players to constantly act like you said the claims.. When someone says "sexism is bad" and you agree it's kinda pathetic to get treated like a murder suspect..... 

Person X: "There is gun violence in the OWF that needs to be addressed." 

Person Y: "I agree." 

Person Z: "I haven't seen any. Care to show us some examples, since I haven't seen any?" 

Person Y: "I didn't state it, I only agreed." 

Person X: "There is gun violence in the OWF." 

Person Z: "Any particular post?" 

Person X + Y: "You're -ist!" 

• Upvote 4

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

2 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

Don't quite understand what your point is here...

You're not standing up for equal rights. By agreeing with what the OP was posting, you are effectively saying that sexism is a problem in PnW, and there needs to be immediate action taken. Throughout this post, I'm just asking for anyone to back up their claims with some sort of evidence. I have neither targeted you or "treated you like a murder suspect", so stop playing the victim.

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

7 hours ago, Rip Hunter said:

1. Tim, no disputing that.

2. Katie, though she lied about it and idk why.

who else? Because it is “who me”. Don’t try to paint me as something then when asked for clarification tell me to &#33;@#&#036; off mate. You can bring this up publicly or privately with me, and ANYONE else who wants too as well. But don’t say bullshit then tell me to F off.

There was the BK thot.

Also like 3 more.

I ain't no snitch tho, I ain't gi??in names.

Thot patrol ain't ever turnover a ?rodie.