#SexismEndsNow

Kynlo

38 minutes ago, Hope said:

i don’t remember people tolerating islamic extremism (who doesn’t want ibrahim rolled)

werent Reichswehr and Iron Guard hit because they resembled fascist and nazi themes

havent there been like tens of communist alliances that haven’t been targeted for their political beliefs but anything right wing themed gets rolled

definitely a :thonk: 

plenty of leftists in political discussion 

hint: reichswehr and iron guard got hit because people wanted to hit them and used their themes as an excuse.  nobody actually gave a shit.  ibrahim was tolerated for a long, long time until eventually he annoyed people and even then he had a lot of defenders.

if "anything right-wing themed gets rolled" how are KT, CKD, TO, and CS all in the top 20?  much of TKR's gov including our dear leader are trump-supporting nutjobs.  

the only "leftist" that has or had a prominent role in discussion was comrade milton who is a raging frat-obsessed weirdo who managed to be too stupid even for NPO, and that alliance is filled from top to bottom with some very low energy thinkers.

we have thread after thread on this forum involving nerve gassing ghettos (nice dog whistle), anti-semitic headlines, anti-feminist rants, how political correctness sucks, protecting hate speech, keeping up confederate monuments, saying "antifa" is a recruiting tool for nazis, and even in this thread we've got juvenile shit like "gay" being thrown around as if it's 2004 and /b/ is cool again.  the only thing approaching leftism on this forum is dumb trolls going "lol religion is bad".

this place is a garbage bin filled with the scum of political beliefs, and your persecution complex makes you think you're a minority here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

1 minute ago, Sargun said:

hint: reichswehr and iron guard got hit because people wanted to hit them and used their themes as an excuse.  nobody actually gave a shit.  ibrahim was tolerated for a long, long time until eventually he annoyed people and even then he had a lot of defenders.

if "anything right-wing themed gets rolled" how are KT, CKD, TO, and CS all in the top 20?  much of TKR's gov including our dear leader are trump-supporting nutjobs.  

the only "leftist" that has or had a prominent role in discussion was comrade milton who is a raging frat-obsessed weirdo who managed to be too stupid even for NPO, and that alliance is filled from top to bottom with some very low energy thinkers.

we have thread after thread on this forum involving nerve gassing ghettos (nice dog whistle), anti-semitic headlines, anti-feminist rants, how political correctness sucks, protecting hate speech, keeping up confederate monuments, saying "antifa" is a recruiting tool for nazis, and even in this thread we've got juvenile shit like "gay" being thrown around as if it's 2004 and /b/ is cool again.  the only thing approaching leftism on this forum is dumb trolls going "lol religion is bad".

this place is a garbage bin filled with the scum of political beliefs, and your persecution complex makes you think you're a minority here.

my point wasn’t that “anything right wing gets rolled,” but the fact that i don’t remember any time a left-wing themed alliance got rolled (GCB, CI, USGRC, SI) or people used their themes as an excuse. 

yes, people need to tone it down a bit. but in the end i’m not going to !@#$ about what people believe, because in the end that’s their opinion, and many of them are too far down the rabbit hole to be saved. if you want perfectly balanced political discussion go somewhere else, this was never a place that was going to be balanced. 

also nice ad hom at the end.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

Tbf That's more praise than I've received from any partner I've ever had!

I like your helmet  2554686971d9efbb1ec1364663e146b31a1ac314.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sargun said:

Stop trying to be nicer than usual and show your true self

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Sargun said:

To be frank some of us at is at times surprised we aren't more right wing than we already are since the time there was a thread showing where alliances fall on average with ingame policies we were behind several alliances for right wing social policies. But yeah, excluding some people in CS we are fairly on the right. Well, maybe, the only people in our group who discuss politics a lot nowadays are the monarchists and the Bernie supporter in our alliance, with occasional chiming in by the libertarian. We are a fairly non political bunch on the discord.

But on the other hand minus the Bernie supporter some of us in America were celebrating the election of Trump so make of that what you will, a bit hard to remember though as there were people from other alliances celebrating there too. ;)

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

12 minutes ago, Hope said:

if you want perfectly balanced political discussion go somewhere else, this was never a place that was going to be balanced. 

That was literally my original point.  I'm glad you agree.

9 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Stop trying to be nicer than usual and show your true self

honestly I !@#$ing hate this dumb game and most of the people who play it. 

5 minutes ago, Rache Olderen said:

To be frank some of us at is at times surprised we aren't more right wing than we already are since the time there was a thread showing where alliances fall on average with ingame policies we were behind several alliances for right wing social policies. But yeah, excluding some people in CS we are fairly on the right. Well, maybe, the only people in our group who discuss politics a lot nowadays are the monarchists and the Bernie supporter in our alliance, with occasional chiming in by the libertarian. We are a fairly non political bunch on the discord.

But on the other hand minus the Bernie supporter some of us in America were celebrating the election of Trump so make of that what you will, a bit hard to remember though as there were people from other alliances celebrating there too. ;)

I have no qualms with CS, I was simply pointing out that a religious-themed alliance never got rolled in spite of protestations to the contrary. :)

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

54 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

From where I'm sitting, it appears that you feel like you're the only person in the world. Throwing a tantrum about out-of-game topics in a forum dedicated to in-game discussions seems fairly selfish to me. In addition, you've demonized men throughout this post, yet you proceed to insult all men. That is very counterproductive in any healthy debate.

May I offer you a seat with the rest of the world.  Cause I support other people.  So it's obviously just me.  Makes tons of sence.  Good job I also said 0 against men.  I said quotes most misogynist males may say.  Identity some sarcasm before joining forums or society please.  

19 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

@Kynlo (and any others willing to stand against sexism in P&W) Will you condemn these sexist statements made by Katie, a member of CoS known for being a feminist? They deeply offended me and I feel hurt now.

Ge0ZYc8.png

7RlH93s.png

J5u6Npa.png

2Q3qSPc.png

nFKhxWp.png

!@#$ this !@#$. She is not a feminist in my eyes but a misandroist and is thus sexism and needs squashed 

14 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Tbf That's more praise than I've received from any partner I've ever had!

I like that booty bae ?

1 hour ago, WISD0MTREE said:

As I stated, I have not seen anyone on the PnW forums claim women are inferior to men. 

Check @Thalmor post

Maybe insulting people is why people act negatively towards you? 

I've insulted nobody but the sexist jerks.  If you feel insulted by my broad and wide attacks upon sexist people my apologizes. If you're not sexist it shouldn't bother you.  

. For example, everyone I've met has the most respect for Jessica Rabbit's work, even if they're in the opposing alliance. She was even voted Best Alliance Leader, Most Likely to Succeed in 2017, Nicest Player, and Player of the Year. Sounds like the community really doesn't care about gender, but they do care about skill and manners. 

These people have my respect.  Why cause Jessica is without a doubt the most kindest lady ever.  And she deserves those awards.  

I'm confused on how people feel I'm attacking them.  I'm attacking a bad habit.  I've named 0 names 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I want to see that booty

You hear that @Thalmor, consent or TKR will roll KT.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

11 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

!@#$ this !@#$. She is not a feminist in my eyes but a misandroist and is thus sexism and needs squashed 

Johnny, I like you but I have to disagree with you here. I know Katie fairly well. She's always talking shit about men (especially white). I'm a white man and I find her rants hilarious. I hate discrimination as much as anyone with a brain, but this whole thing is unnecessary.

Katie, like most of us here (I do it all the time), just happens to say a lot of stupid shit. Apart from a few sporadic cases, people here are actually pretty respectful OOC wise. I'd go as far as saying they act way crazier about IC stuff.

Imo people should just stop being over-sensitive and chill.

2 minutes ago, Kiddterra -Boki said:

Cerberus fully supports this initiative. We too love to arbitrarily label people as sexist, racist or misogynist and put them on a register. But I don't think this proposal goes far enough, I think those people who we label as sexist, racist or misogynist should be forced wear an arm band to show the whole world what they are and they should be shunned from Orbis. Maybe we should force them to walk through the streets while people throw stuff at them and beat them, because we are a bunch of self righteous pricks. 

Put Cerberus on the top of that register for all I care. 

You forgot putting them on trains. Can't forget putting them on trains.

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

30 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

I've insulted nobody but the sexist jerks.  If you feel insulted by my broad and wide attacks upon sexist people my apologizes. If you're not sexist it shouldn't bother you.  

I'm confused on how people feel I'm attacking them.  I'm attacking a bad habit.  I've named 0 names 

Some of your replies could easily be seen as insults, such as this reply to me. 

Or perhaps you lack the capacity to see any REAL issue.  

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Just now, Micchan said:

We have to put them on a tank, Alex never added trains

A much more cool way of getting them to Auschpixel admittedly.

UQllJcz.png?2

16 minutes ago, JPMorgan said:

Take heed from Hope's post ^

I am certainly among the people who fit the category of being put on an offensive list (definitely said some triggering things and have done so thousands of times), even further I might be among those "right-wing" players Hope referenced above, and you know what? Hope and I get along great. I really don't care that he is gay, and I like talking to Hope on Discord.

Putting what Hope said above and my post together, hopefully you see you may be jumping the gun on this -- as well as noting the likes/dislikes on the posts thus far. 

cZ1OxjW.gif

Additionally, you're just causing more division among the community if anything.

On another note: the Federal Reserve does not care and will accept anyone of any creed. We're a safe space for both offensive humor and safe/corny humor. We wish to see everyone's dankest memes

https://discord.gg/B5PS9mB

This ^^ 

And evening JP thought being gay was immoral, you know what I say? Whatever. I disagree with him, but that doesn’t change what I think about him personally. He’s still a good person, we just disagree politically.

9 minutes ago, Kiddterra -Boki said:

Cerberus fully supports this initiative. We too love to arbitrarily label people as sexist, racist or misogynist and put them on a register. But I don't think this proposal goes far enough, I think those people who we label as sexist, racist or misogynist should be forced wear an arm band to show the whole world what they are and they should be shunned from Orbis. Maybe we should force them to walk through the streets while people throw stuff at them and beat them, because we are a bunch of self righteous pricks. 

Put Cerberus on the top of that register for all I care. 

I do Nazi what you mean by this

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

But then we will see more idiots irl

No Micchan, idiots depend on the internet to live as it feeds their idiot glands. Killing the internet will starve those idiot glands to death.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2