logging in bonus

Otaman1

I've been signing in everyday at the same time and getting that $300,000 bonus. But yesterday when I signed in at the same time as other times, I didn't get any notifications for my bonus. I just thought it was a notification bug and didn't bother. Then I signed in today and I didn't get my bonus from yesterday and now I'm back at $120,000. I don't know why I didn't get my $300,000 bonus when I signed in yesterday.

• Administrators

Without more information there's not much I can say. What time did you sign in? The bonus is based on server time, and resets every day at midnight server time. So it would be possible to miss it without really meaning to depending on your local timezone & login timing.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure you got screwed by the time change; if your region changed to savings time on a different day than the P&W servers changed then that could have been it. I definitely saw some weirdness on the test server related to that, it even cost me a couple of important wars too >:C