Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

8 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I really love seeing ex mensa players sound off about the way they are when just two weeks ago we were chasing them girls down for being a big old smelly piece of shit. So yes please keep speculating. Keep trying to pick this fight. I have given my reasons. I have shown my loyalty to my brothers time and again. I don't expect many to understand, but the reason they aren't kicking my teeth in right now is obviously over your head. War doesn't scare me. Would I stop a street person from getting beat up? Would I protect a stranger from a touchy guy? Would I fight to defend my country from peeps I haven't even seen? !@#$ yeah

It takes a real friend to step into harms way. If mensa wants to chat about morals I suggest they stop hiding in my allies allies and face fraggle. Or should we come get you? Live by example much like I have here.

Who exactly are you talking about though? Why not just quote them... You seem like a guy with balls... 

49 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Lol, it was make quite clear that hidude leaked, and he leaked it to spite Partisan. So yeah, your contatcs and friends were useless, to my knowledge. :P

Nah, he wasn't the one to contact me.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

23 hours ago, Partisan said:
23 hours ago, Sketchy said:

You admitted to undergoing aggressive action already Partisan. You've literally admitted to all the charges we'd need for a CB. Get your story straight fam.

Partisan this is weak form my friend.

I've admitted to considering aggressive action. Yes. Undergoing aggressive action would require me to actually act on it. I.e. declare war.

you didnt consider, you attempted, BIG difference. 

21 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

you didnt consider, you attempted, BIG difference. 

No, no attacks were actually made nor even attempted. If they had done it but were rebuffed then you'd be right, but no attempts were made.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, no attacks were actually made nor even attempted. If they had done it but were rebuffed then you'd be right, but no attempts were made.

:)

"Attempted" to organize an attack. That's what he was referring too. Again, a lot different to attempt to organize an attack then to consider organizing an attack! 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

24 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

:)

"Attempted" to organize an attack. That's what he was referring too. Again, a lot different to attempt to organize an attack then to consider organizing an attack! 

So half of orbis is guilty of conspiring and the other half is guilty of making moves and attempting to do anything. What makes this any different than tkr sphere attempting to attack hw? Sounds like you both guilty of conspiring and attempting to follow thru

1 hour ago, Valdoroth said:

Nothing seems out of the norm here. I don't know why everyone is getting so flustered. This is strait from Partisan tactics 101. Didn't you guys all take that class?

To those who think that he's wordy, liven up and step into the real world of nation sims and not your lazy attitudes. Nothing fun comes out of half-a$$ed politics. There's a reason that only 58% of the player base is active right now, and not more than 70% has in the past year (yes, even during all those large wars). I've been around nation sims for 9 years now, and quite frankly, the "style" that is played today is just abhorring.

You can't just look at arguments from only your perspective and assume everyone is going to agree if you argue it hard enough.

You can't really change the flavor of spoiled, wasted food no matter how much spice you throw into it. This has been obvious from the past two years in this game.

That was my personal 2 cents to pretty much everything that's happened in the past 10+ months.

This can't be overstated enough. 

There is a reason the other game had as long a period of staying power that it had. People went insane and created whole ideologies, intricate politics... RL tattoos (yes this did happen), etc... 

Yes, it was all entirely insane, silly, and ridiculous, but damn did it help create enough drama to fuel the game for a good 8+ years before falling ~2014 to complete stagnation. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, rapmanej said:

This can't be overstated enough. 

There is a reason the other game had as long a period of staying power that it had. People went insane and created whole ideologies, intricate politics... RL tattoos (yes this did happen), etc... 

Yes, it was all entirely insane, silly, and ridiculous, but damn did it help create enough drama to fuel the game for a good 8+ years before falling ~2014 to complete stagnation. 

Really was due to a major dose of political science students early on in the other game's lifespan. 

Good times.

Untitled.png

24 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Dang I forgot

i was gonna make a thing at home yesterday, but I never got around to it.

like, you know that meme thing where those three spooky cartoon people are attacking that one guy then there’s that one part where the guy who was being attacked gets a hug and he’s smiling and the three spooky bois are in the background?

i was gonna make one (no h8 to anyone tho) as a joke

like it was gonna be 3 spooky bois with Hogwarts flags for faces kicking a TKR on the ground

then the Hogwarts guy would be the one getting a hug from a guy with an ape picture on theirback

three spooky bois would’ve had tkr flag faces and like, weapons photoshopped in their hands

idk the name of the meme picture so I couldn’t find it rn and even make a sloppy version

oof 

is it this one?

Hiz9lPc.png

12 hours ago, KingBushido said:

I hear this is the selfie thread.

#JoinPantheon

6 hours ago, Micchan said:

You are hot

This is me

Is everyone practicing self-mutilation these days? Where are your noses?

• Upvote 4

Z98SzIG.png