Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Hahaha I think it's more that Hogwarts has no option but to involve your spheres into whatever plans we make due to the mere size and influence of said spheres. It is quite simple impossible for us to do much at our level without running into some of you.

Which is ...fine, I guess. But don't be surprised when we don't feel like sitting back waiting until one of you decides its time to flex after 9 months of waiting ;).

And hey, that’s cool dude. If that’s what Hogwarts want to do, then enjoy. Plotting and scheming is part of the game. But when you get caught, you have to be prepared to answer for your actions :P 

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Just now, Justin076 said:

And hey, that’s cool dude. If that’s what Hogwarts want to do, then enjoy. Plotting and scheming is part of the game. But when you get caught, you have to be prepared to answer for your actions :P 

I mean, am I not sitting in my AA unprotected? ;)

Your point is a bit ...moot.

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Queen M said:

This is a lot of jibberjabber for a war that never happened...

LqgGG.gif

Hey it's the supposed CB for the war TKR was (and probably is) about to push, so I figured i'd spare them the effort of having to explain. I'd personally have been more impressed if it had been a while ago when shit was actually happening/not off the table yet, but now is easier so I understand.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

It is a sad state of affairs how paper corrupts the brain.  Your alliance is reduced to an algorythm

If(ally == attacked) {

war()

} else {

thumb_up_ass()

}

Well for anything else you need brain and balls.
Majority of them dont have any.

Edited by Nexa
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

One thing, and you say "Hypocrisy just never seems to end with that guy"? I'm embarrassed if you think Hogwarts stands for what TEst stood for, lol.

And I've already said this before, but I would much rather prefer several dozen smaller alliances across several spheres fighting wars, not the shitfest that current global wars are. I'd support global war anyways, but that never would have happened under the current circumstances. IMO there are even better circumstances for a legitimate war now, and I hope Partisan will do everything in his power to ensure that one happens.

----

tl;dr there are too many passive alliances afraid of trying something different, Hogwarts is trying something different, but I think they're just accomplishing the opposite of what they set out to achieve.

I never said Hogwarts stands for what TEst stood for and I'm unsure of where you brought that in from. The only similarity they have is that TKR wanted to roll them both apparently. You don't stand for what TEst stood for though. Chaos and any war is welcome as opposed to leaking plans and stopping wars. Anyway, to each their own. o7 

1 minute ago, Ogaden said:

Partisan should post in Dutch and make us google translate

Seems like he already is writing in a foreign language given all the whining about dictionaries and thesauruses. :P 

• Upvote 2

NK doesn't leak anything. I call people out face to face. When I seen no good coming from this, I refused to let my allies burn. Sometimes you need to be the bad guy to do what is right. All who want me, I am here. Don't make me join hw.

Sparta did ask me for help. Did I spill anything? Ask tkr since they hurt they will be honest. Did I even tell nuke bloc? Ask them also. I'm not a rat. I'm an ape. Deal or dont

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Psweet said:

Even if they didn't, a thesaurus is mostly used for *writing*, not for looking up words they don't understand.  That's a *dictionary*.

I was wondering about that too but this is the third time today I've heard someone use "thesaurus" for some reason

9 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

I never said Hogwarts stands for what TEst stood for and I'm unsure of where you brought that in from. The only similarity they have is that TKR wanted to roll them both apparently. You don't stand for what TEst stood for though. Chaos and any war is welcome as opposed to leaking plans and stopping wars. Anyway, to each their own. o7 

Seems like he already is writing in a foreign language given all the whining about dictionaries and thesauruses. :P 

I believe verbosity is the point people are making when referring to use of a thesaurus.

Some of us favour a more laconic turn of phrase after all.

Edited by Tormund Giantsbane
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

6 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Sounds like some native speakers need to catch up to a Dutch person using English as a 2nd language. :P

Just a joke, guys. :v Don't get all salty over it.