Welcome Home

Apeman

Hm. I think it might be possible these students are there to participate in the Triwizard Cup. Just need the Durmstrang members to get over there too so it can begin.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

17 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

But but but... how are TKR and their minions gonna hit Hogwarts now? >.>

255393739b610dd5319663cbd1080893ebc7e66c.jpg

20 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

They’re gonna weed out the Hogwarts members and give them a firm slap on the buttocks, then apeman will use the magic he learned from Hogwarts to turn all the tkr people into grapes

then he’d fire 6 dozen nukes at them

You are very wrong, in any case Apeman first fires 6 dozen nukes at random targets, then talks, and then fires again

For the first time in my life I don't even want to fight pantheon. Simply put, this is for peace keeping purposes. Troll elsewhere. You have been warned

Blame thalmor for starting that channel

1 minute ago, Apeman said:

For the first time in my life I don't even want to fight pantheon. Simply put, this is for peace keeping purposes. Troll elsewhere. You have been warned

Blame thalmor for starting that channel

I do blame him. We're making GPA proud at the moment.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

38 minutes ago, Rache Olderen said:

Hm. I think it might be possible these students are there to participate in the Triwizard Cup. Just need the Durmstrang members to get over there too so it can begin.

My guess you are right, just bad timing. May the Triwizard Cup begin! 

Edited by Gorge

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

3 hours ago, Rache Olderen said:

Sorry, can't compete, too busy with our own drinking games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Apeman said:

Until which time a permanent home can be found, NK would like to welcome our brand new foreign students. All the way from Hogwarts academy to study the way of the nuke. 

Without a doubt their stay will be temporary, this does not mean they are any less welcome. They dine at my table with the rest of my brothers. Eat hardy brothers for tonight we rest in hell.

If you find yourself upset by this, I urge you to contact Apeman. I'm known for my understanding and calmness. If you don't know then !@#$ off, no gossip from me !@#$es

Apeman of NK

So long as they don't cause more trouble, I'm fairly fine with this. Then again, they are studying the way of the nuke, so that might be a problem, but we already have raiders getting salty enough to nuke a 1.5k infra city in TFP and I don't think he got it from you guys and I have reasonable faith in you guys to teach them responsible use.