Redarmy's Campaign Wins the Rose Elections

Master Friendzoner

Congratulations or condolences, depending on if you actually ran for it, or were just elected. ;)

• Upvote 5

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

16 minutes ago, durmij said:

Sweet sweet retirement baby! Ricky Ticky Tardy!

Thanks to everyone is Rose for an awesome year. It was a hell of a lot of fun working for you, in spite of my constant bemoaning of FA. To our allies, thanks for being being the diamond in turd of the FA scene I was constantly bemoaning.

To Redarmy, you got this. I believe in you. Collectivize the shit out of those toothbrushes.

The toothbrushes will be collectivized under my watch. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

The toothbrushes will be collectivized under my watch. 

Actually, toothbrushes are a spook. :ph34r:

The old Emperor is dead, long live the Emperor! 

Congratulations on retirement Durmij and good luck to you Redarmy. 

Also, obligatory better dead than red. :P

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Suddenly I got the thought “lordship? More like lordaeronship amirite”

I’ve got a feeling I need to make a conspiracy now that l0rdsheep is kastor and is gonna Help kastorsphere rise to power, then he’s gonna stand on the summit of this great sphere and look down on the people, all the peoples, of every nation, of every alliance. And he’s gonna look up to the skies, and kastor’s Head is gonna be there like the lion king, and he’s gonna nod to lordship who then deletes tkr and joined lordaeron 

where do  these stories come from?

idk I’m sitting in math class and I thought of this in like 20s

sorry tho I’ll stop killing the topic 

*gets fried then deded*

I actually spilled coffee that I was drinking when I read the "kastor’s Head is gonna be there like the lion king"

• Upvote 1

I could pay to read Zeebrus's posts, which are shitposting gold imho. Also gg shitposting in math class, Zeebrus! Shitposting > math, it's much more useful irl tbqh.

Great job Durmij, and enjoy retirement! Redarmy is a nice guy so I wish him good luck in his collectivization thingy, especially with Ace. Keep milking that cash cow good, go 100%/100% taxes on him. whale noises

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 4