Name that War!

Thalmor

So what do we call the current war? I'm torn between "The Whale War" and "The War of the Whales."

Somebody ( other than me because :effort: ) needs to also make a page on the wiki about this conflict.

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Hope said:

The TKR, Guardian, NPO, BK, and a few others donated tens of millions to Hogwarts to help them contain Sparta War

We spend our money on more important things. 

(its booze)

q8nfyvc.gif

Naming it "Whale War" is too obvious. You should just reference the war by making a whale sound.

"Yeah, I know the alliance changed a bit. We felt like we needed to be more proactive in finding more allies after WOOOAAARRRRHHHUUUURHHHH happened."

"Hey, where did you get all those ship casualties? Did you fight in WUUUUAAARRRUUUUAAAAHHHH or something?"

• Upvote 6

Le1AjCa.png

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

The most logical name for this war is the Gulf War.

Iraq = Sparta

Kuwait = GoB

America + friends = Hogwarts (and the OWLS ;P)

And a gulf has to do with water, which has to do with whales!

Why go through all those steps?

Just name it the Seaworld War or Blackfish then.

Could name it Moby Dicked for lulz.

"Occupy Whale Street"

• Upvote 4

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i wish, i have been up till 1am the last two nights.  I gots to work!

That was more a suggestion from a bored Sparta POV. My Grumpy suggestion would be "Damn Kids on the Lawn War" ?

This video is how I describe this war so far, Us in Grumpy are the old man just trying to watch a football game, and Sparta is over here acting like a bunch of jerks and sucker punching us from out of no where!  Then some outstanding bystanders jump in to our defense, we are left bleeding and disorientated and eventually Sparta tries to hightail it out of there once they realized that this isn't going to end well for them, I haven't decided who Sparta's yappy girlfriend is yet, I am open to suggestions.

I do apologize to Sparta for comparing you to Panthers fans, its not really fair to you guys no one really wants to be a Panthers fan.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This video is how I describe this war so far, Us in Grumpy are the old man just trying to watch a football game, and Sparta is over here acting like a bunch of jerks and sucker punching us from out of no where!  Then some outstanding bystanders jump in to our defense, we are left bleeding and disorientated and eventually Sparta tries to hightail it out of there once they realized that this isn't going to end well for them, I haven't decided who Sparta's yappy girlfriend is yet, I am open to suggestions.

I do apologize to Sparta for comparing you to Panthers fans, its not really fair to you guys no one really wants to be a Panthers fan.

Should have pushed the dude. I've always to push someone down a stadium who starts shit. "Sweet dreams, !@#$."