Peace mission initiated- Hogwarts missive.

Prefonteen

40c0cc42682f0408255d4f51e5f6db02.jpg

In accordance with the mandate given to us by the electorate of the Orbis World Leaders Summit, Hogwarts sets out to end the Spartan rebel incursion and return stability to the Grumpy. Let it be known that the Orbis World Leaders Summit exists to serve the innocent, the unprotected and the old.

On a closing note, Hogwarts expresses its gratitude to those leaders who worked tirelessly to innovate the political spectrum, and bring about a new age of prosperity for all through this shared medium. We are grateful for honor to fulfill this grand organisation's first mandate.

- Hogwarts

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

Not sure what the military match ups looked like before Sparta attacked but yeah...

On one hand I've gotta give kudos for the willingness to declare. 

On the other it just seems poorly thought out (unless I'm missing something). 

You don't get a fair 1v1 unless you plan it out with the opposition, so that PR line is pretty week. 

And you don't start as the aggressor with first strike advantage and then complain about poor city match-ups or potential counters. Because it's not a fair 1v1, it's an aggressive blitz. 

Grumpy should've definitely been more prepared, though. But whales, and resting on laurels, and lulled into false sense of security etc etc, I guess. 

Kudos to Hogwarts for helping a friend without treaty obligations instead of pixel hugging though. Not sure if Sparta has anything else up their sleeve but this is pretty interesting, so I guess that's mission accomplished for them no matter how this pans out, amirite? 

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

23 minutes ago, Hope said:

>people want more war and more in-game excitement

>pays off HW to hit an alliance that is trying to be mildly exciting

Wanna pay us to hit HW? I like money.

• Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Forget GoB's stability, give me market stability. The cost of coal is too damn high

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father