Jump to content
HoffaKnows

Sparta RoRoH

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

this is beyond pathetic

We never leave any bait unbitten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

We never leave any bait unbitten.

No, you're the one that makes sure no one else leaves your bait unbitten :P

Let's just enjoy war while it lasts, this thread is going on way longer than it has to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes nothing like a nice one sided war...  Even if the numbers match, everyone knows the first strike advantage makes a big difference, and this is besides the fact you were all maxed and they weren't.

Any calling this fair is talking out of their ass and needs a nuke shoved up it.

P.S nothing like a bit of cowardly ghosting to add to the dog pile...

Edited by synthesis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, synthesis said:

yes nothing like a nice one sided war...  Even if the numbers match, everyone knows the first strike advantage makes a big difference, and this is besides the fact you were all maxed and they weren't.

Any calling this fair is talking out of their ass and needs a nuke shoved up it.

P.S nothing like a bit of cowardly ghosting to add to the dog pile...

Who ghosted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

No, you're the one that makes sure no one else leaves your bait unbitten :P

Let's just enjoy war while it lasts, this thread is going on way longer than it has to.

No, the bait is set up again so everyone has something to nibble on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to point no one has brought us Kastor in this thread. Proud of you guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'm curious, what string TKR poster am I considered now?

Practice squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redarmy said:

I would like to point no one has brought us Kastor in this thread. Proud of you guys. 

Shit, you're right.

@Kastor what do you think of the current war between Sparta and Grumpy/HW?

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Shit, you're right.

@Kastor what do you think of the current war between Sparta and Grumpy/HW?

“I predicted this”

- Kastor on every war ever. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

“I predicted this”

- Kastor on every war ever. 

 

we didn't even predict this

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Shit, you're right.

@Kastor what do you think of the current war between Sparta and Grumpy/HW?

Hey, Kastor here (don’t ask). I think Hogwarts is dumb here. I think Sparta can do what it wants. Anyone saying a “fair fight” aka 1v1 with time for both to militerize is dumb. Majority are TKRers or ex tS guys who had no problem using TEst to fight Alpha in a “even war” back then. Haha give me a break. This was even and fair and I’m surprised Grumpy was caught so off guard actually.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Krolth said:

Hey, Kastor here (don’t ask). I think Hogwarts is dumb here. I think Sparta can do what it wants. Anyone saying a “fair fight” aka 1v1 with time for both to militerize is dumb. Majority are TKRers or ex tS guys who had no problem using TEst to fight Alpha in a “even war” back then. Haha give me a break. This was even and fair and I’m surprised Grumpy was caught so off guard actually.

 

I don't think Hogwarts has commented on the whole "fair fight" thing. :P

 

We don't really care.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We at Grumpy don't really care about "fair", we are still just as grumpy as ever!

But if you guys are gonna say it's a "Fair 1v1 Fight" at least let us know before hand so we can beat each other half to death, I mean we kinda been wanting to stretch for some time now, old people now a days don't get enough exercise.

This is what the party should have look like if you actually invited us:

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll drop my 2 cents here, but this is realistically as fair as you will find in any of these worlds.

 

That said, this is a political simulator first and foremost. If you go in without back up, expect to get hit. They're paperless, so while you might think to take advantage of that, the reality you have to accept is that while they have no paper allies, you don't know who they might have ties to. That said, they have a history with some, so I like to think you actually anticipated being countered, and this isn't actual outrage or indignation on your part. You knew what this was when you went in.

Yes, you tried to make a change to the current climate of the world, but without a following and soloing it, you can hardly complain when the world sucker punches you in retaliation. But that's just my opinion. Carry on, have a good fight, and enjoy.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spectral said:

I'll drop my 2 cents here, but this is realistically as fair as you will find in any of these worlds.

 

That said, this is a political simulator first and foremost. If you go in without back up, expect to get hit. They're paperless, so while you might think to take advantage of that, the reality you have to accept is that while they have no paper allies, you don't know who they might have ties to. That said, they have a history with some, so I like to think you actually anticipated being countered, and this isn't actual outrage or indignation on your part. You knew what this was when you went in.

Yes, you tried to make a change to the current climate of the world, but without a following and soloing it, you can hardly complain when the world sucker punches you in retaliation. But that's just my opinion. Carry on, have a good fight, and enjoy.

 

You lack context but we're having a blast here.

Friendly banter with our Hogwarts lovers. It's like a TEst reunion. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

what?!?! why you no talk to me Vosunda? we are fighting, its a close one right now, Exciting!  I haven't heard a peep from you.

I was in class when you messaged me and I forgot and never got around to it. Ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vosunda said:

 

You lack context but we're having a blast here.

Friendly banter with our Hogwarts lovers. It's like a TEst reunion. 

If you're interested in providing the context I'm lacking, then I'm all ears. I assume you're talking about my response in regards to the political cli?te, but if not, please clarify. Unless you're referring to my entire post, in which case, I'm fairly sure I have the context of the fair fight and the components of a political simulator.

Edited by Spectral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 8:18 AM, HoffaKnows said:

Every single member of our alliance has been on since the attack started. That has never happened before.

I'm not hair to split heres, but first war declaration came at: 10/10/2017 11:54 PM

PtbDZWp.png

On 10/12/2017 at 4:47 PM, Sephiroth said:

We at Grumpy don't really care about "fair", we are still just as grumpy as ever!

But if you guys are gonna say it's a "Fair 1v1 Fight" at least let us know before hand so we can beat each other half to death, I mean we kinda been wanting to stretch for some time now, old people now a days don't get enough exercise.

This is what the party should have look like if you actually invited us:

giphy.gif

Okay, maybe I am, because this was the better gif:

pV4W1.gif

:P

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 5:32 PM, Krolth said:

Majority are [...] ex tS guys who had no problem using TEst to fight Alpha in a “even war” back then. 

None of us had an interest in a fair fight, 1v1, or even war. 

We were interested in victory. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good war "strategy" Sparta.

59c25e8f1138255f580f07aa8a7b6f91.png

Edited by Alataq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Samwise said:

I'm not hair to split heres, but first war declaration came at: 10/10/2017 11:54 PM

PtbDZWp.png

Okay, maybe I am, because this was the better gif:

pV4W1.gif

:P

You’re absolutely correct. That guy did join us afterwards though.  We started with 14 guys, and added 4 more. Could have been 5 though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh Murks is not ghosting Sparta and we didn't have any knowledge of his departure until it was done.  If he wishes to re-apply he will have to, yet again, go through the special hell that is Alpha's month long application process.

But there were definitely people that joined Sparta for the war, after the war, etc.  I don't think anyone can argue there weren't.  Going from what Sparta was to what it is now is further proof of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.