Sparta RoRoH

HoffaKnows

17 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What the heck is going on here?

If there should be any pissing contests in here it should be between Seabass and I.  

BK take your shit outside, the whales are fighting here. (well not me so much, im just getting my butt kicked.. but you know other whales.)

6 minutes ago, Smith said:

We have not ruled out the possibility of making out though. So stay tuned

I’m all out of likes for the day boys. This is the best I can do. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Who Me said:

Maybe if you guys actually would be truthful for once instead of being full of crap all the time people (other than those that depend on you for security) might believe something you say. Or are you so paranoid that you actually believe all the lies you tell? You are the only ones building up so where is this credible threat?

5 hours ago, donsberger said:

And you guys Bullshitting on us since we left you and talking a bunch of crap with continuous lies all being endorsed by your sphere doesn't look good for you. Sorry we wouldn't be your servant and allow you to control our every move.

4 hours ago, Who Me said:

Ah yes, the TKR party line deflect the question and attack the questioner. TKR running scared from ghosts isn't a good look for you. Someone must have bought a plane or something I guess.

Only if you bring all of your allies with you.With or without paper.

Mutual decom? Oh wait...

Must we do everything for you? Just once can you take the initiative?

Leothegreat is teaching these mother!@#$ers well and Black Knights Foreign Affairs have a great future ahead of them.

!@#$ you and your moves.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

I see now that TKR has asked? their members to stop responding the second and third string have come out to play, although CoS is more like the waterboy.

Comments like this make me regret leaving BK. 

31 minutes ago, Who Me said:

I see now that TKR has asked? their members to stop responding the second and third string have come out to play, although CoS is more like the waterboy.

Somebody order the third string? Change your slots. I'll give you 5 days. Need I remind you are borderline attacking my fam there friend. Gag your dog or I shall

36 minutes ago, Who Me said:

!@#$ you mean boi, been !@#$ slapping your aa since it left the only good thing it had going for it and I didn't even have to do any attacks. You guys ready to get shut down again like last time? Just as you obeyed the orders of who the !@#$ ran your sphere before you got !@#$ed, learn your !@#$in place.

Lxr4VfE.png

17 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

Just as you obeyed the orders of who the !@#$ ran your sphere before you got !@#$ed, learn your !@#$in place.

Hi, Eumir. I'm trying really hard to stay as far away from this awful game as I can, but someone brought this to my attention.

Not really sure what you're referencing to "obeying orders", which I assume was under Syndisphere. As far as I remember, Yoso didn't blindly do shit on their whim, and I certainly didn't. We were very proactive with the political shit at that time.

Do me a favour, I don't give a !@#$ about this game or your opinions about BK's current leadership/membership/etc., but do try to stick to the facts and not just make shit up.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've spent about 60 more seconds here than I would like.

Peace out, Orbis. Keep doing your thing, I guess.

EDIT: And yes, my nation is still alive, so this should be a valid post.

Edited by LordStrum
  • Upvote 2
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

9 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

Hi, Eumir. I'm trying really hard to stay as far away from this awful game as I can, but someone brought this to my attention.

Not really sure what you're referencing to "obeying orders", which I assume was under Syndisphere. As far as I remember, Yoso didn't blindly do shit on their whim, and I certainly didn't. We were very proactive with the political shit at that time.

Do me a favour, I don't give a !@#$ about this game or your opinions about BK's current leadership/membership/etc., but do try to stick to the facts and not just make shit up.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've spent about 60 more seconds here than I would like.

Peace out, Orbis. Keep doing your thing, I guess.

EDIT: And yes, my nation is still alive, so this should be a valid post.

I dunno, I thought we were starting to make shit up. Maybe in this manner we can start getting answers.

Let's bring you guys out instead of the amateurs here who can't hang.

Edited by Ebeezy
Lxr4VfE.png

24 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Somebody order the third string? Change your slots. I'll give you 5 days. Need I remind you are borderline attacking my fam there friend. Gag your dog or I shall

How very C N of you, you should be proud of you silly ass self.

17 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

!@#$ you mean boi, been !@#$ slapping your aa since it left the only good thing it had going for it and I didn't even have to do any attacks. You guys ready to get shut down again like last time? Just as you obeyed the orders of who the !@#$ ran your sphere before you got !@#$ed, learn your !@#$in place.

Yeah yeah, keep dragging along on better alliances coattails and acting all big and bad. Just another cute boutique alliance of pixel hugging whales. While there is room for all kinds of players in the game please don't kid yourself that you really bring much to the game. I have no issues with people wanting to pixel hug but don't think you matter in the grand scheme of the game.

0Iv8Ohu.png

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Who Me said:

How very C N of you, you should be proud of you silly ass self.

Yeah yeah, keep dragging along on better alliances coattails and acting all big and bad. Just another cute boutique alliance of pixel hugging whales. While there is room for all kinds of players in the game please don't kid yourself that you really bring much to the game. I have no issues with people wanting to pixel hug but don't think you matter in the grand scheme of the game.

0Iv8Ohu.png

I dunno what shit you're on, but I've brought more than what you can ever bring boi. You're the !@#$ing pixel hugger here and I still managed to !@#$in build a better nation than you. Read your !@#$in pin, slap that bad boi on your wall, and look at the mirror.

Edited by Ebeezy
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

9 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

I dunno what shit you're on, but I've brought more than what you can ever bring boi. You're the !@#$ing pixel hugger here and I still managed to !@#$in build a better nation than you. Read your !@#$in pin, slap that bad boi on your wall, and look at the mirror.

And out comes the epeen. Good job there little fella.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

Bahahahaha, I reveal Black Knight stupidity as well. Your leaders can't hang with me. Shit, you can't hang with me.

It's more like don't want to, we don't suffer fools in the best of times.

2 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Bullshit, you're out here responding to me and you have your merry bandwagon of idiots that come out of the woodwork when TKR is mentioned, so I dunno.

Edited by Ebeezy
Lxr4VfE.png

Just now, Who Me said:

Then stop talking to him and let this thread return to its original purpose so I don't have to read all this unrelated drama between people tryna fight for the biggest epeen.

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif