Sparta RoRoH

HoffaKnows

2 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Maybe if you guys actually would be truthful for once instead of being full of crap all the time people (other than those that depend on you for security) might believe something you say. Or are you so paranoid that you actually believe all the lies you tell? You are the only ones building up so where is this credible threat?

BK doesn't get to determine what is or isn't credible. And you coming at us with all this hostility on a thread that doesn't even concern you isn't a good look. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Lordship said:

BK doesn't get to determine what is or isn't credible. And you coming at us with all this hostility on a thread that doesn't even concern you isn't a good look. 

And you guys Bullshitting on us since we left you and talking a bunch of crap with continuous lies all being endorsed by your sphere doesn't look good for you. Sorry we wouldn't be your servant and allow you to control our every move.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, donsberger said:

And you guys Bullshitting on us since we left you and talking a bunch of crap with continuous lies all being endorsed by your sphere doesn't look good for you. Sorry we wouldn't be your servant and allow you to control our every move.

?!?!?!?! Who is trying to control who? Nobody even mentioned you in this thread until you came in here taking shots! What am I reading?!?!?

Edited by Lordship

10 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Ah yes, the TKR party line deflect the question and attack the questioner. TKR running scared from ghosts isn't a good look for you. Someone must have bought a plane or something I guess.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

Ah yes, the TKR party line deflect the question and attack the questioner. TKR running scared from ghosts isn't a good look for you. Someone must have bought a plane or something I guess.

I have heard of this party line, and the BK party line, I liked it, in the sense that I know a retard wrote it. Gotta have pity for the retards.

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

3 minutes ago, Sargun said:

I hear a lot of BK talking shit and not a lot of BK backing their shit up.  Put up or shut up, BK.  We long dicked you once and we'll do it again.

Only if you bring all of your allies with you.With or without paper.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Only if you bring all of your allies with you.With or without paper.

We're just waiting on you, mister "who needs an army I have fifty nukes" BK stalwart here

I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE POWERS THAT BE NOT TO POST HERE, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BADGES TO CONTROL ME LORDSHIP

Edited by Sargun
  • Upvote 2

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

1 minute ago, Sargun said:

We're just waiting on you, mister "who needs an army I have fifty nukes" BK stalwart here

I thought you were all powerful and could roll BK whenever you wished.

settradirect.png

Guys can we not.

Just to clarify again, we have no offensive war plans on IQ, 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,