Sparta RoRoH

HoffaKnows

22 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

While you did bring that up, Sparta didn't have anything to do with that idea not going far.

I didn't say they did. But the fact is it didn't go through and we still work in a bipolar system as a result. And in a bipolar system, alliances are going to react a certain way as rational actors. 

22 hours ago, Partisan said:

It's not entirely intellectually honest to preemptively leverage your brief and theoretical championing for change as a PR shield for any action that is or isn't to be undertaken in the indefinite future during incidents (including parties) that are unrelated to said initiative.

An interesting excercise though.

Missing the point, not blaming Sparta for that initiative being unsuccessful.And while they are not to blame, the result of that initiative was a decision to keep the status quo and in that status quo, rational actors will do what they will. 

22 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

Who could have guessed that the multi-sphere idea would be used as a PR weapon while TKR actions literally work against it. I am sooo shocked right now. 

I don't recall us acting on anything. But while we did and still do call for substantive change of the system while we are in the current system that many folks seen content to remain in and in that system we will take steps defend ourselves. I do not get how you can call someone out for asking for substantive change while you oppose it and then criticize their actions when they act in the present system you fought hard to retain. If you want a world where people can have smaller scale wars without interference why not help us make that environment  because right now, it is not that kind of environment. If you are asking us to do it unilaterally, its not going to happen. For clarification, I am not blaming any one individual. Lots of folks disagreed with it, but when you disagree on the concept and then criticize if/when someone acts because of said disagreement, it comes off as contradictory.  

Edit: In addition, I'd like to point out I did not call out BK directly. Why do you feel the need to do so to TKR? Is the cynicism so much that you just can't help spilling it out in public?

Edited by Kayser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

18 minutes ago, Kayser said:

I don't recall us acting on anything. But while we did and still do call for substantive change of the system while we are in the current system that many folks seen content to remain in and in that system we will take steps defend ourselves. I do not get how you can call someone out for asking for substantive change while you oppose it and then criticize their actions when they act in the present system you fought hard to retain. If you want a world where people can have smaller scale wars without interference why not help us make that environment  because right now, it is not that kind of environment. If you are asking us to do it unilaterally, its not going to happen. For clarification, I am not blaming any one individual. Lots of folks disagreed with it, but when you disagree on the concept and then criticize if/when someone acts because of said disagreement, it comes off as contradictory.  

This is literally an example of your idea that came about organically but you are now about to crush it. IQ is about as far removed from this fight as you can get, but you're hardly winning any hearts and minds by seeing how this situation is being handled.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Listen guys, I can live with the name calling, the trolling, the getting hit for no reason, but for the love of god, if only one good thing comes out of this war, the shorthand for Grumpy Old Bastards is Grumpy, not GOB.

We all can do better don't you agree?

BoaG?

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

7 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

This is literally an example of your idea that came about organically but you are now about to crush it. IQ is about as far removed from this fight as you can get, but you're hardly winning any hearts and minds by seeing how this situation is being handled.

How about you ask us what is going on with us rather than jumping to conclusions brosef. To call our (not even actions at this point we have yet to do anything) into question without actually talking to us about it, and publicly at that, that would seem like it had some sort of ulterior motive. :Thinking:

PvczX3n.jpg?1

17 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Lmfao winning hearts? You hide from answering questions after you make yourself look like a fool, and then you come out here months afterwards and talk about winning hearts. Are you ok?

Go the !@#$ back and make yourself look like a fool again when it is your turn to feel like you are "bored" and that everyone else is just "infra hugging"

Edited by Ebeezy
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

It's not entirely intellectually honest to preemptively leverage your brief and theoretical championing for change as a PR shield for any action that is or isn't to be undertaken in the indefinite future during incidents (including parties) that are unrelated to said initiative.

An interesting excercise though.

Put the the dictionary and thesaurus down.

Also, it's rather quite amusing to see the "we were bored" reasoning being employed as some poor man's attempt to cover up self interest. Quit wasting your time, no one buys it. 

Its all in the game.

Edited by Tormund Giantsbane

Untitled.png

21 minutes ago, Kayser said:

How about you ask us what is going on with us rather than jumping to conclusions brosef. To call our (not even actions at this point we have yet to do anything) into question without actually talking to us about it, and publicly at that, that would seem like it had some sort of ulterior motive. :Thinking:

Alright so just running drills right?

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.37.20 PM.png

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Kayser said:

TKR use to protect Grumpy and started gearing up moments after the hit occurred. There's no other logical conclusion to TKR mobilizing except that you guys are going to hit Sparta in retaliation for hitting Grumpy.

new_forum_sig_2.png

21 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Some impressive growth right? I didn't know we had it in us. Must be that new econ strat Tormund is using,

Good job man. 

In all seriousness though. We mobilized in response to a credible threat. If you want to talk about it and not have it seem like it is motivated by an agenda, how about you pm me about it?

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

TKR use to protect Grumpy and started gearing up moments after the hit occurred. There's no other logical conclusion to TKR mobilizing except that you guys are going to hit Sparta in retaliation for hitting Grumpy.

See above. 

Edited by Kayser

PvczX3n.jpg?1

38 minutes ago, Kayser said:

Some impressive growth right? I didn't know we had it in us. Must be that new econ strat Tormund is using,

Good job man. 

In all seriousness though. We mobilized in response to a credible threat. If you want to talk about it and not have it seem like it is motivated by an agenda, how about you pm me about it?

See above. 

I'm just enforcing the glass ceiling on Arrgh is all, nothing to see here. Move along now children 

Untitled.png

41 minutes ago, Kayser said:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to call BS on this seeing as none of your allies are building up at this time. I mean a threat to you would be a threat to them as well would it not?

Seriously, do you ever tell the truth?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

Put the the dictionary and thesaurus down.

Also, it's rather quite amusing to see the "we were bored" reasoning being employed as some poor man's attempt to cover up self interest. Quit wasting your time, no one buys it. 

Its all in the game.

What exactly are you talking about?

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, LeotheGreat said:

27 minutes ago, Who Me said:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to call BS on this seeing as none of your allies are building up at this time. I mean a threat to you would be a threat to them as well would it not?

What's your play? Why are you even posting in this thread? I don't think anyone mentioned BK or literally anything related to IQ and now you're in here taking shots at us?

37 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Why are you talking to me, I thought you wanted me to !@#$ off and die?

PvczX3n.jpg?1

32 minutes ago, Lordship said:

What's your play? Why are you even posting in this thread? I don't think anyone mentioned BK or literally anything related to IQ and now you're in here taking shots at us?

21 minutes ago, Kayser said:

Why are you talking to me, I thought you wanted me to !@#$ off and die?

Maybe if you guys actually would be truthful for once instead of being full of crap all the time people (other than those that depend on you for security) might believe something you say. Or are you so paranoid that you actually believe all the lies you tell? You are the only ones building up so where is this credible threat?

• Upvote 2