Sparta RoRoH

HoffaKnows

3 hours ago, seabasstion said:

Gob was ultimately decided just because of numbers. Their city advantage we felt could turn the war in their favor and did not attack with spies first.

We aimed to try and make it as fair a fight without going as far as saying "meet you in the school yard Thursday after school".

Purely just a numbers matchup thing

But if you told them meet us at the schoolyard it would of been exactly a fair fight, if that was something you were truly looking for. It was certainly a ballsy move in a world that sorely lacks them, but the fair fight narrative would probably go further if it was one.   

Just my two cents. 

Two AAs certainly capable beating each other, hope y'all enjoy the bout. 

• Upvote 4
0Lovl.png

As fair a fight without going as far to tell them that. Our thought was they have the size advantage we will take the surprise advantage.

Our blitz surprised even us how well it went and we were hearing gob was asking for help within 10 minutes . I think if our success was more in line with what we thought it would be it wouldnt seem so lopsided. We underestimated our strength since we've largely been dog shit our entire existence

• Upvote 5

I mean, I get the point of trying to paint this as fair, but no one actually believes it right? Just checking to make sure, lol. I mean, SRD says it all

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

you guys....

I would have loved a 1 on 1, you should have let us know! we would have atleast maxed out our military as well, to really give ya a challenge.

Also nice work on the blitz, if it was us blitzing you guys, its the kind of coordination I would have liked to see.

Seeing as you guys have 3 times the troops, twice the tanks, 3 times the planes, and 1.5 times the ships, and the advantage of the first strike, this 1v1 is not exactly an even fight.

Happy hunting, lets see if we can rain on your parade a bit.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

9 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

I only see TKR flexing so maybe it'll just be them.

Have you not learned how it works when we were in The $yndicate? One goes in, we all win.

Gentlemen's skirmish deez nuts, get dem allies ready playbois. We all finna fight boredom.

Edited by Ebeezy
  • Upvote 5
Lxr4VfE.png

Just now, Ebeezy said:

Have you not learned how it works when we were in The $yndicate? One goes in, we all win.

They'd have no slots doe. :P Unless the rest of their coalition decides DoWing other alliances.

3 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

They'd have no slots doe. :P Unless the rest of their coalition decides DoWing other alliances.

That never stops anything. We were literally in an alliance that !@#$ing sent 8 alliances on one alliance. Everything will be done in order to win.

Lxr4VfE.png

4 hours ago, HoffaKnows said:

All joking aside, Sparta is known for talking about genitals, and not much else. We were logging once a day to collect our 300k and that’s it. That gets real boring. You can’t argue with that. Instead of waiting for the game to come to us, we decided to act, and generate content not just for our members, but the game as a whole. This is the most action Orbis has seen in months. You’ll see at least 3 alliances involved in a war. Regardless of what side you’re on, or how you view this, there will be roughly 100 players who do something else besides collect their daily bonus. This is a win for everyone. Every single member of our alliance has been on since the attack started. That has never happened before. It’s my hope that other alliances start to understand that there is more to this game then building infrastructure. It doesn’t matter who attacks who. All that matters is that someone attacks someone. 

"Please someone save me."

You guys build to a range where you all are sitting ducks that just wait for the rest of the game to updeclare on you and then cry that you are bored. Da !@#$?

Ain't such thing as a 1v1 boi unless you get dat shit straightened out with the other AA.

Sparta have been useless pieces of shit during their past tenure and you have the nerve to tell everyone that this game isn't just about building infra. Nah B, you know how it be. 8 alliances on your throat. Standard Operating Procedure.

Edited by Ebeezy
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

8 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

That never stops anything. We were literally in an alliance that !@#$ing sent 8 alliances on one alliance. Everything will be done in order to win.

Meh, the only alliance close (or at least it used to be due to fighting for the same side in several world wars) to TKR, who's decently militarized to hit Sparta, is The Coalition. Unless they decide to call in a few Pantheon / Guardian / TCW guys, but they really don't need it, except maybe some whales for Sparta's biggest nations.

Edited by Insert Name Here

3 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Meh, the only alliance close (or at least it used to be due to fighting for the same side in several world wars) to TKR who's decently militarized to hit Sparta is The Coalition. Unless they decide to call a few Pantheon / Guardian / TCW guys, but they really don't need it, except maybe some guys for Sparta's biggest nations.

A Win is a win pimpin. Everyone gets behind winning. S/o to TEst.

Lxr4VfE.png

3 minutes ago, HoffaKnows said:

I was pretty sure someone would come running in to save the day. We were bored. We’re not bored now. ? Enjoy hitting the easy button 

Should have listened to dat boi Roq. Quit coming in here with that weak shit. Ya'll have played the game long enough to know how it's gonna be. Polish the !@#$ out of that coalition first before looking like a moron out here.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

3 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

Should have listened to dat boi Roq. Quit coming in here with that weak shit. Ya'll have played the game long enough to know how it's gonna be. Polish the !@#$ out of that coalition first before looking like a moron out here.

I’m having a fun time. I know others are as well. ?

38 minutes ago, HoffaKnows said:

I was pretty sure someone would come running in to save the day. We were bored. We’re not bored now. ? Enjoy hitting the easy button 

I went to hit the easy button but it was already pressed by an alliance who wanted a “fair fight” by declaring on a non-militarized alliance 

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

12 hours ago, seabasstion said:

As fair a fight without going as far to tell them that. Our thought was they have the size advantage we will take the surprise advantage.

Our blitz surprised even us how well it went and we were hearing gob was asking for help within 10 minutes . I think if our success was more in line with what we thought it would be it wouldnt seem so lopsided. We underestimated our strength since we've largely been dog shit our entire existence

"Dog shit?" Don't flatter yourselves. Your comparison of your alliance is an insult to steamy canine turds everywhere. I'm surprised that Sparta even exists, given the long, well-documented history of running yourselves into the ground. 

• Upvote 3

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

3 hours ago, HoffaKnows said:

All joking aside, Sparta is known for talking about genitals, and not much else. We were logging once a day to collect our 300k and that’s it. That gets real boring. You can’t argue with that. Instead of waiting for the game to come to us, we decided to act, and generate content not just for our members, but the game as a whole. This is the most action Orbis has seen in months. You’ll see at least 3 alliances involved in a war. Regardless of what side you’re on, or how you view this, there will be roughly 100 players who do something else besides collect their daily bonus. This is a win for everyone. Every single member of our alliance has been on since the attack started. That has never happened before. It’s my hope that other alliances start to understand that there is more to this game then building infrastructure. It doesn’t matter who attacks who. All that matters is that someone attacks someone. 

I mean, I brought up an idea that could have smaller scale wars more consistently, but it didn't go so well. Whatever happens, will be actions taken by rational actors in a bipolar system. A system we tried to change. Keep that in mind :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

1 hour ago, Kayser said:

I mean, I brought up an idea that could have smaller scale wars more consistently, but it didn't go so well. Whatever happens, will be actions taken by rational actors in a bipolar system. A system we tried to change. Keep that in mind :D

While you did bring that up, Sparta didn't have anything to do with that idea not going far.

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

18 minutes ago, Partisan said:

It's not entirely intellectually honest to preemptively leverage your brief and theoretical championing for change as a PR shield for any action that is or isn't to be undertaken in the indefinite future during incidents (including parties) that are unrelated to said initiative.

An interesting excercise though.

I understand some of those words!

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png