Recognition of War Sparta

Sweeeeet Ronny D

2 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

but damn could you imagine if the players in the hegemoney and IQ were all women? 

I believe we are called "Easy Mode Coalition" these days

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Felkey said:

So if you're not a cat person...?

Then you wait for the catfight to end before petting some !@#$ to make it purr.  :-P

9 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Those chicks are the worst kind though. They sleep around in RL and get animalistic pleasure from it, thinking they're sex goddesses, but once they realize they're just fresh meat for guys, it starts to hurt. So they seek internet validation from guys who just want to mess around with them or actually want to start something. That way they can sort of feel like someone actually gives a shit about them despite it being the contrary. If you can't get both pleasure and emotional attachment from one person, the alternative is to seek it out in parts from strangers.

Sounds like the feminine favoritism and matriarchy really means a very catty, snide, and overall toxic community. I mean shit, politics here can be a circlejerk, but damn could you imagine if the players in the hegemoney and IQ were all women? Holy hell, it'd be like the biggest text walls and loads of crying over voice chat. Man, the drama here would be insane.

Eh... I wouldn't call them slutty.  They're reserved if anything.

Do you like milfs... because this game has milfs.  :D

I've been told plenty of times that I've given plenty of players behind the characters emotional experiences they've only dreamed of, and the way they express their feelings confirms what they say.  :-P

The thing about the game is it teaches the players behind the characters how feminine favoritism and matriarchy doesn't work.  They keep on trying, but it keeps on resulting in them failing over and over.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dubayoo said:

Then you wait for the catfight to end before petting some !@#$ to make it purr.  :-P

Eh... I wouldn't call them slutty.  They're reserved if anything.

Do you like milfs... because this game has milfs.  :D

I've been told plenty of times that I've given plenty of players behind the characters emotional experiences they've only dreamed of, and the way they express their feelings confirms what they say.  :-P

The thing about the game is it teaches the players behind the characters how feminine favoritism and matriarchy doesn't work.  They keep on trying, but it keeps on resulting in them failing over and over.

I love milfs. Who the hell doesn't?

Also emotionally needy/unstable women....this looks like my playing field. 

i_am_monitoring_this_thread.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Queen M said:

giphy.gif?resize=500,281&ssl=1

Y'all would be LUCKY if all the major alliances were run by women. I am confident the game would be, like, a kajillion times spicier than it is right now and all the moaning and groaning about the game dying would cease.

giphy.gif

Some of us enjoy driving by ourselves.

4581cc8adf783652c6f5829d28aa87f1.png

#nevertrulyalone

Ayy lmao

6 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Some of us enjoy driving by ourselves.

Hide contents

4581cc8adf783652c6f5829d28aa87f1.png

#nevertrulyalone

Ayy lmao

So what I'm getting from this is, Shifty likes talking with imaginary Hitler...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Felkey said:

So what I'm getting from this is, Shifty likes talking with imaginary Hitler...

He's not imaginary. He's everywhere. He's in the walls, the air we breathe, and in the atoms that make up our body.

*snorts bath salts*

16 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

He's not imaginary. He's everywhere. He's in the walls, the air we breathe, and in the atoms that make up our body.

*snorts bath salts*

We all know you're troubled. Not sure how that's relevant here, though...

Just now, Queen M said:

We all know you're troubled. Not sure how that's relevant here, though...

Because we already know that for whatever reason Dubayoo's post and mine triggered you.

We already know this whole thing will eventually devolve into Shifty's a psycho nazi and a misogynist. 

The reality is that couldn't be further from the truth. No one here respects women as much as I do.

BGaAyb8.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Because we already know that for whatever reason Dubayoo's post and mine triggered you.

We already know this whole thing will eventually devolve into Shifty's a psycho nazi and a misogynist. 

The reality is that couldn't be further from the truth. No one here respects women as much as I do.

BGaAyb8.png

1. Not triggered, actually. My personal feelings have been dulled to a nub in the 400+ days I've been around (evolution? De-evolution?)

2. Aren't you, though? *shrugs*

3. Oh Lordy, we're in more trouble than I could've ever imagined if that's true.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Queen M said:

3. Oh Lordy, we're in more trouble than I could've ever imagined if that's true.

"Oh Lordaeron!" indeed.

Thankfully we have classic songs like this and Girls, Girls, Girls that teach proper respect.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rip Hunter said:

Shifty man why do you have to do this. I know you don’t actually think these things(or I hope).

To test the limit of my abilities.

9348A965CF59A6950AC54D89FD05FB71304B50FF

6 hours ago, Queen M said:

Y'all would be LUCKY if all the major alliances were run by women. I am confident the game would be, like, a kajillion times spicier than it is right now and all the moaning and groaning about the game dying would cease.

But i like those :D
Also Queenie for Grand Admiral !

• Upvote 2

Shifty indeed has made an error in saying such things. His talk implies "MILFs" are emotionally needy as if they are special in that regard. They aren't. Outside the small exceptions (#NotAll. Also not talking about Lesbians as they don't actually exist outside some rare cases) women are emotionally needy and need a strong man. 

• Downvote 3

8 hours ago, Queen M said:

This is 100 percent true, some of the most vindictive and terrible leaders I have ever seen to play these types of games have been have been ladies, not to say that is true for all you ladies out there, but I would say from experience, a good 60-75% of you.

Guest Karl VII
1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Shifty indeed has made an error in saying such things. His talk implies "MILFs" are emotionally needy as if they are special in that regard. They aren't. Outside the small exceptions (#NotAll. Also not talking about Lesbians as they don't actually exist outside some rare cases) women are emotionally needy and need a strong man. 

is that why you're single?

comedy central lol laugh laughing haha GIF

Edited by Karl VII

9 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Holy hell, it'd be like the biggest text walls and loads of crying over voice chat. Man, the drama here would be insane.

Lol there's something about the fact that this WoT ended up in a completely unrelated thread on this desolate end of the internet that is steeped in complex irony. 

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

9 hours ago, Queen M said:

Well I'll put it this way.

In the game I play, feminine favoritism and matriarchy result in lots of short-term drama, but long-term collapses.  Pacifism is pervasive, and lots of people leave because people constantly argue within governments about who should have to do what.  Everyone's trying to push responsibility onto the other guy while simultaneously trying to appear like they're doing things despite how they're not.

The result has been a massive population collapse since even before I started playing.  When I started playing 4 years ago, the English-speaking population was around 2200 players.  Now, it's 1500.  I've heard stories of it being thousands higher before I arrived as well.

The problem is you have lots of women who have turned the game into purely a social exercise with no real exercise of power.  They confuse the values of morale, organization, intelligence gathering, diplomacy, and law enforcement with actually becoming powerful in the game.  All they care about is the popularity contest of getting elected into positions of power, but then they don't use the power their positions are associated with.

It results in lots of people getting bored because people are technically winning, but their victories are meaningless.

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Eh... I'd argue milfs are emotionally stable if anything.  They know what they want, and aren't afraid to admit it.

The really interesting part of the other game I play deals with seeing how younger women interact with them.  A lot of milfs play the cougar on the prowl role to get with younger men.  It pressures younger women into awkward positions they didn't anticipate.  Some of those younger women get together with older men as well, but those relationships don't last very long in the gameworld.  The older men get bored of their partners and look for someone else to get with.  The older women, in contrast, dote on their partners a lot.

It's interesting in a weird way because it teaches younger men how to turn feminine favoritism on its head.  Younger men end up becoming favorites kind of like Catherine the Great and Potemkin or Queen Isabella and Roger Mortimer.  There's a lot of jealousy between age groups that happens behind the scenes.  :-P

23 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Eh... I'd argue milfs are emotionally stable if anything.  They know what they want, and aren't afraid to admit it.

The really interesting part of the other game I play deals with seeing how younger women interact with them.  A lot of milfs play the cougar on the prowl role to get with younger men.  It pressures younger women into awkward positions they didn't anticipate.  Some of those younger women get together with older men as well, but those relationships don't last very long in the gameworld.  The older men get bored of their partners and look for someone else to get with.  The older women, in contrast, dote on their partners a lot.

It's interesting in a weird way because it teaches younger men how to turn feminine favoritism on its head.  Younger men end up becoming favorites kind of like Catherine the Great and Potemkin or Queen Isabella and Roger Mortimer.  There's a lot of jealousy between age groups that happens behind the scenes.  :-P

Are you writing a thesis paper on "the social and psychological impacts of milfs on societies" or something? Cause, I'd totally read that...

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

25528825a475c5bace4d49de18495e318558f81d

What, no reference to bath salts Hitler?

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

I mean shit, politics here can be a circlejerk, but damn could you imagine if the players in the hegemoney and IQ were all women? Holy hell, it'd be like the biggest text walls and loads of crying over voice chat. Man, the drama here would be insane.

You're joking, right? You guys write friggin' NOVELS dissecting the most inane details of wars from 3 years ago and argue over them for another 3 years in ragevomiting journal entries to each other. Puh-lease. The MALE leaders in this game are petty af and you know it.

5 hours ago, Nexa said:

Also Queenie for Grand Admiral !

I see you, bb! ?

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Karl VII said:

is that why you're single?

comedy central lol laugh laughing haha GIF

Not an argument. A petty attack is not a refutation. 

6 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

It depends on the two involved. The more advanced age combined with likely higher wealth/status can certainly give the woman more confidence to be more powerful in the relationship, but at the same time the male matters greatly. Does he sit back and try to reel in the maximum amount of wealth for himself from his older partner, or does he actually commit and try to take charge.