Recognition of War Sparta

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Goldie is right!

A blitz wins wars if it's pulled off correctly, "fair fight" would only be if we both decided to dish it out at each other at the same time, that would be a very fun disaster with everyone toppling each other! THAT would be a fight worth remembering!

eastwood.jpg

22 minutes ago, Jim Beam said:

And what disadvantages is this? There city count?  Or the fact there all whales?  Do you have to tell everyone that there going to be attacked in P&W or should your Alliance just be prepared. Shame on them for being unprepared. Unless I'm playing Politics and tell who you are going to attack you might not ought to decom and cry. 

We in Sparta have nothing against GOB but the fact that we were close. For us it was an up hill battle but knowing SRD they would be more then prepared. We enjoy the fact that GOB are willing to fight us one on one. They have said they would not be cowards and ask for help. We have told them that we would enjoy a fair fight and that is what we are doing. 

Hats off to SRD and all of GOB

is this the slander thing warpool was talking about?  Jimmy you hurt my feeling with your fake news, I thought we had a bond seeing as I am the first nation to ever nuke you!

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

Blitzing is only effective against nations that aren't prepared; and it is very much possible to be prepared for any possible attack or combination of attacks. You just need to be good enough at the game and be willing to do what it takes.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

giphy.gif

Wait this is a war?

I thought we were having brunch together?

Besides the radiation poisoning all the food there isn't much of a difference between the two.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

8 hours ago, Jim Beam said:

And what disadvantages is this? There city count?  Or the fact there all whales?  Do you have to tell everyone that there going to be attacked in P&W or should your Alliance just be prepared. Shame on them for being unprepared. Unless I'm playing Politics and tell who you are going to attack you might not ought to decom and cry. 

We in Sparta have nothing against GOB but the fact that we were close. For us it was an up hill battle but knowing SRD they would be more then prepared. We enjoy the fact that GOB are willing to fight us one on one. They have said they would not be cowards and ask for help. We have told them that we would enjoy a fair fight and that is what we are doing. 

Hats off to SRD and all of GOB

Alright, I'll be the grammar Nazi...

http://www.dictionary.com/e/their-there-theyre/

• Upvote 2

Is TKR really gonna wait till update to protect their no longer protectorate who can take care of themselves? I mean, everybody sees you flexin', boys, no point in waiting till right before update. :) 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

It's time to start crying about a hegemoney again too. 8 alliances on their throat!

It's all about dat hege money bro

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.