Recognition of War Sparta

Sweeeeet Ronny D

And what disadvantages is this? There city count?  Or the fact there all whales?  Do you have to tell everyone that there going to be attacked in P&W or should your Alliance just be prepared. Shame on them for being unprepared. Unless I'm playing Politics and tell who you are going to attack you might not ought to decom and cry. 

We in Sparta have nothing against GOB but the fact that we were close. For us it was an up hill battle but knowing SRD they would be more then prepared. We enjoy the fact that GOB are willing to fight us one on one. They have said they would not be cowards and ask for help. We have told them that we would enjoy a fair fight and that is what we are doing. 

Hats off to SRD and all of GOB

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jim Beam said:

And what disadvantages is this? There city count?  Or the fact there all whales?  Do you have to tell everyone that there going to be attacked in P&W or should your Alliance just be prepared. Shame on them for being unprepared. Unless I'm playing Politics and tell who you are going to attack you might not ought to decom and cry. 

We in Sparta have nothing against GOB but the fact that we were close. For us it was an up hill battle but knowing SRD they would be more then prepared. We enjoy the fact that GOB are willing to fight us one on one. They have said they would not be cowards and ask for help. We have told them that we would enjoy a fair fight and that is what we are doing. 

Hats off to SRD and all of GOB

I mean let's be real, there's only so much even a prepared nation can do. In this game if you can run any kind of coordinated blitz, then you've won the war. You guys ran a coordinated blitz, and won the war. The game does not allow for these "fair fights" you're referring to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Goldie said:

I mean let's be real, there's only so much even a prepared nation can do. In this game if you can run any kind of coordinated blitz, then you've won the war. You guys ran a coordinated blitz, and won the war. The game does not allow for these "fair fights" you're referring to.

Sure it does.

You just need to get ready to have it hurt and take time. 

But you can do it. 

Just now, Ryleh said:

Sure it does.

You just need to get ready to have it hurt and take time. 

But you can do it. 

What time do nations have? All it takes is one minute and a nation is crippled, with no hope of victory without outside intervention. So again, this game does not allow for the "fair fights" you are referring to. Whoever blitzes, wins.

Just now, Goldie said:

What time do nations have? All it takes is one minute and a nation is crippled, with no hope of victory without outside intervention. So again, this game does not allow for the "fair fights" you are referring to. Whoever blitzes, wins.

I'm sure you can figure out what I meant.