Hello

Well, since I rolled a nation the main events have been Walpurgis genociding a bunch of humans and is effectively a political pariah due to their evil magical vampire nonsense. I am currently at war with Britannia for a multitude of reasons and the Suez was blown up, Germany is attempting to claim Gibraltar and is probably going to end up joining the war alongside Britanna. Plenty of other minor stuff happened but I also don't know how long ago you left and haven't been there that long.

As for me, I left Europe, went to America, left america, became "Greater Occitania" with a leader from a cadet branch of the wolf dynasty, went back to the Akaata, and then became APEX corp. That's the basic idea of it, of course. I could spend hours on this, so here is a brief summary of APEX instead. APEX is a corporation dedicated to the betterment of mankind (through whatever means necessary [this isn't known yet]) that may or may not have contact with other races offworld in one way or another (again, unknown to the world). Now, we are planning on relocating to Italy so you can have my current land.

We did stuff

Bigger military, bigger Home, bigger colonies, more colonies, bigger and more Knightmares
And we used a WMD in Cyprus against Rebels :3

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

10 hours ago, Zafri Zackery said:

A civil war took place recently, Zafri died (for the last time I swear) and Ciel Wolf took over as King of the new Federation of Scandinavia, a Federal Monarchy.

You forgot the accidental Norwegian genocide

I had 2 civil wars in a short period (should have gone for 3 , third times the charm :v) , SOE has had a new leader, it focused on oPening up to the world, being a hub for technology and knwoledge and it has found odd creatires in Antartica (aka being attacked by them still are unkown of their descent) I am bombing the Terrorists and Leftover Rebels. Huntrr is throwing dogs at me, now pandas and penguins too. I was at war wuth Mogar inb4 aaaand currently what I am doing is fighting in Umberella, conducting many research campaings, one of them beung secret (weapons of mass destruction), still bombing those pricks, gettung a bit hurt internally by mafia and drug lords (just started writing the post of the Police issues with Them) but I am battling those unkown dangerous creatures at Antartica too. And I try to get friendly to every nation I like and support it or conduct thungs together like Joint Military Exercises (Germany) , Share of Intel and what not (Umberrlla), Supporting nations Militaruly and Economically for nothing in return hoping just for a friendship (Resoria) etc

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 2 weeks later...