The Communist International: Foreign Update Program

The Internationalist

1 hour ago, hadesflames said:

Because he didn't respond within 10 minutes of being attacked? How about you mind your own business instead before I start pointing out your own failures.

Point them out my friend.  

Let's start with focusing on my RL job rather than a raid.  

Then let's start with choosing an alliance based on it's flag

Dedicating my time and effort to better your "dead" community

Kindly helping members in said alliance build up and gain infrastructure and builds. 

Oh yeah.  And that time I raided an inactive and actually got more than $0.00

I know I'm a failure my friend.  I accept that.  Now I aim to look forward.  I wish you the same.  

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

8 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

I know I'm a failure my friend.  I accept that.  Now I aim to look forward.  I wish you the same.  

Try aiming forward by not attacking people that haven't attacked you instead. You keep trying to pretend like you're some kind of victim when you're the one over here starting arguments and talking shit. Just shut up and piss off if you don't want people to bother you. But since you insist, how about all your war related failures like when you lost a counter raid despite having a massive advantage and superior support to an Arrgh loser with nothing but a couple of ships. Or both of the times you attacked someone and allowed them to take ground control over you before you could even launch your first attack. I honestly feel sorry for my friends in tS for having to now deal with your shit.

gkt70Td.png

13 minutes ago, hadesflames said:

Try aiming forward by not attacking people that haven't attacked you instead. You keep trying to pretend like you're some kind of victim when you're the one over here starting arguments and talking shit. Just shut up and piss off if you don't want people to bother you. But since you insist, how about all your war related failures like when you lost a counter raid despite having a massive advantage and superior support to an Arrgh loser with nothing but a couple of ships. Or both of the times you attacked someone and allowed them to take ground control over you before you could even launch your first attack. I honestly feel sorry for my friends in tS for having to now deal with your shit.

1. Never insisted.  I only shitpost for fun.. 

2. I mentioned I wasn't strong enough at that point to beat hmmm.  RIPPER.  

3. I also was at work in real life.  And I don't have a fancy sit at a desk job.. I got to work with my hands to support myself.

4. I don't see Arrgh losing anything they loot millions of millions a day.  

5. Yeah I feel sorry for T$ too.  They gained an active willing to learn young nation with many ideas and tons of care to many people. Then gained a very talented anti raid member who by T$ words have appreciated alot from me.  As I have and do appreciate them.  

6. Continue to move forward my friend.  Last wars enemy to hbe is now highly militarized and ranked 2nd in the power ranks

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

3 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

1. Never insisted.  I only shitpost for fun.. 

2. I mentioned I wasn't strong enough at that point to beat hmmm.  RIPPER.  

3. I also was at work in real life.  And I don't have a fancy sit at a desk job.. I got to work with my hands to support myself.

4. I don't see Arrgh losing anything they loot millions of millions a day.  

5. Yeah I feel sorry for T$ too.  They gained an active willing to learn young nation with many ideas and tons of care to many people. Then gained a very talented anti raid member who by T$ words have appreciated alot from me.  As I have and do appreciate them.  

6. Continue to move forward my friend.  Last wars enemy to hbe is now highly militarized and ranked 2nd in the power ranks

You certainly do shitpost. Absolutely nothing that comes out of you is worth more than shit.

gkt70Td.png

On 9/19/2017 at 6:44 AM, Quichwe10 said:

I thought they were just really anti-libertarian and decided to jack theft (taxes) up to 11.

lol. This is closer to the truth. If we were a communism-themed/inspired alliance then there'd be voting like the kind this alliance has or direct democracy. Representative democracy is a huge concession to the fact that interest levels vary as otherwise communism-themed alliances would just be voting on things direct without a government. A purely communist alliance would resemble TFP more than NPO. Since there isn't really a worker/owner relationship.

On another note, there seems to be an impression that there's a shortage of people who want RP as Communists, when several other games including STW and NS had/have fairly robust presences. There's also Charming Friends who have been around for several years. It's a theme and gets people interested and no one really is trying to impose their ideology onto anyone else. It could have just been trolling.There are also a lot of communism-themed nations too.

On 9/19/2017 at 2:04 PM, Johnny Costello said:

Seems I haven't been raided in the capitalist alliance though.  ?

I mean it doesn't have anything to do with capitalism/communism. Those terms don't really apply here. tS has a corporate theme yeah, but it's just a theme. It's not actually run lke a business. There isn't really anything like capitalism unless someone is a capitalist by virtue of having their own nation and building factories and such. Lending predated capitalism, so banks wouldn't count either.  Thing is, anyone can go red diamond and get raided. I'm sure a lot of alliances have the issue where someone's not paying attention to the game, doesn't log in for a week and bam they get beiged. The most lucrative ones will obviously be the ones with the lowest tax rates though.