This is a warning: Stop Godmodding

• Moderators

Hello players in the NatRP community, I come back from traveling and have had a couple of complaints, which prompted me to do an investigation over godmodding. I thought this was handled a while ago when I specifically stated what godmodding was and my expectation on the rules was. However, I guess some people may have not read the topic. 

Here is the rules this topic is going to go over:

On 6/11/2017 at 0:34 AM, Erin Brockovich said:

1.) You are to remain within your own means. This means that you cannot overnight things for your nation.

On 6/11/2017 at 0:34 AM, Erin Brockovich said:

4.) You are not God.

Simply - you cannot just snap your fingers and make something happen (besides a snapping sound) in Real Life...and that same thing happens here. 

You are not invincible, you are not unbeatable, you don't have the 'best' of anything..you are not a god. You can't destroy nations at the stroke of a key, you can't take over the world one handed...do you see where I'm going with this? You can't decide to just take over airspace, bodies of water, or land that doesn't belong to you. You can't force yourself on a nation and take them over....c'mon guys do I need to continue?

This etiquette ruling falls under playing within your means as well as the consent rule. Sure, maybe you have some awesome tech - but you need to RP it correctly. Sure, you might win battles or you might take over land, but it needs to happen the correct way. Through consent, shared RP stories/events....

You are not God.

Now, some of you have signed up for the Free Consent rule, HOWEVER that does not remove you from the requirement that doesn't allow you to play god, and have unrealistic RP. If it was up to me, I would ban Space-Faring RP due to the fact in my opinion, this game, and this RP world is based off the game, is not based in future tech time, its based off more Modern times, however I can't do that without having the majority of the NatRP players leave and quit the NatRP. 

So here is the compromise, You can RP future tech, however, in-case during a war RP, you must use realistic numbers and realistic soldiers. So if you are a space faring nation? Guess what, you have to limit yourself to equipment that Modern Tech players can have the ability to fight back.

Also,  you CANNOT have an abundance of resources that could:

• Be a resource that is realistically extremely scarce
  • Have so much, that it can effectively destroy every nation.

In war you cannot:

• You cannot create random generated a number of extreme proportions for intimidation, to corner someone. Ridiculous amount of missiles. Ridiculous in proportion  in technology level. High-tech means you have more quality over quantity, especially price. Having the ability to make whatever you want and however much you want, begs the question, if they just have the power to strong arm the opponent and claim victory without them even able to pose a threat is strictly forbidden from now on. Its unrealistic and unfair to the player you are RPing with. This is primarily to protect the players that have decided to give Free Consent from being overwhelmed by an opponent who wants to use tactics that, lets be frank, would be impossible at this time.
  • Even with free consent, you cannot take over lands, kill your opponents leaders, and etc. without direct permission. Failure to follow this will result in a warning. 

You cannot strong-arm your opponent and make it impossible for them to retaliate.  I know life isn't fair, but I can attempt to make this RP fair for everyone. 

This will be following the 3 strike rule that was implemented by Four, when he was still a mod. If you are new or you forgotten the 3-Strike Rule, here's a refresher:

First Strike - A PM discussing your actions and plans to rectify the issue.

Second Strike - Verbal warn point with a PM discussing your actions and a plan to rectify the issue.

Third Strike - You will be removed from the Map and banned from NatRP for 30 days.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

Let me go through this line by line.

So even though it's entirely modern technology and the basic concept of an assembly line has existed for well over a hundred years now, along with been ICly preparing to attack Britannia for what would amount to 4 or 5 years ICly I am being forced to restrict myself even further?

No exceptionally rare resources do I claim monopoly on that RL South Africa does not have a monopoly on, unless you're making the argument that everyone gets equal access to everything, which while it would remove the attraction of certain areas of the map, also means that we have no actual purpose of RPing anything since we're playing a communist society at that point.

I have RP'd an extremely militaristic society and openly offered to fight anyone else's battles for them if they so desire. I have spent the time and effort to RP out designing and building all this shit and putting it on Lelouch's border, I made it clear repeatedly and have multiple witnesses to attest to this that should he cross the line in the sand, it meant war, he crossed that line and got a war, and now is running off to you to whine about it because I launched what amounts to a decapitation strike, which while powerful is certainly not enough to wipe out his full military. for Hahas I'll even do the math out.

A 1000 lb explosive(Specifically a Tomahawk is being used as an example here, as US inventory is the easiest to find out information on) has effective damage of roughly

Lethal blast range - 28 meters (Armored vehicles are going to take moderate to severe enough to destroy damage and soldiers within this range are almost certainly dead unless they have full bomb gear.)
Blast shrapnel range - 600 feet (Effective casualty radius, shrapnel is a major risk up to this point, your average wooden frame or I suppose more appropriate for this theater clay construction is going to be heavily damaged or destroyed by the PSI from the explosion up to this point.)
Fragmentation range - 3,000 feet (Hypothetical range of random bits of metal but unlikely to be killing anyone unless they're really unlikely.

Since Saudi Arabia is the particular theater I'll use a RL base as an example for this scenario. King Fahad Air Base and by extension, Ta'if Regional Airport, has a rough estimated area of 2 kilometers by 4 kilometers, which means it would take about 285,715 missiles to completely level the entire base. Assuming that more than half of that territory if just straight up desert and of no tactical value to destroy, that still means it'd take more than twice the salvo I launched to even completely level a singular airbase, of which there is seven within the Kingdom of Saud in real life, with four of those in lands that Lelouch currently controls.

Now for the sake of argument, I did intentionally target the airfields, radar systems and hangers, rather than the full bases, but I'd not manage total destruction of everything needed to be able to completely remove any hope of retaliation, especially when lelouch would have about 7 minutes to react before explosions began raining down, which is more than enough time to launch his own fighters or retaliatory strikes.

The exact missile system I am using is no more than $10 million USD for a set of 4 of them along with the attendant radar and various electronics required to launch them, the missiles themselves incredibly likely to cost less than a million a missile(and closer to 500k than 1000k), and this is assuming I'm using shitty russian factories and not simply mass producing the same design. If I were using a highly advanced missile system and not what amounts to a chinese knockoff of a russian design I could see the argument for quality over quantity. The exact strategies I am using are entirely realistic and based off US/NATO strategies to decapitate the other two major powers should it ever come to that war. The numbers are beyond what traditional armies would employ, but I've never claimed to be a traditional army, nor do I RP a culture that'd particularly care about being at war or not until armies are landing in south africa.

Please, feel free to explain to me why it is acceptable for a player to use a WMD and also explicitly RP out the destruction of said WMD, but then this same player complains about being attacked by a nation who made it clear for the past few months that made it crystal clear on intending on toppling him from his throne as hegemon.

Edited by Mogar
  • Upvote 2

Ignoring the 1st portion, which is clearly targeting Mogar, the number of missiles were not unrealistic for the ammount of military he's focused in that area for 4 ic years, in preperation for the very event that Lelouch antagonized.

"

• Even with free consent, you cannot take over lands, kill your opponents leaders, and etc. without direct permission. Failure to follow this will result in a warning. "
  • Lelouch has openly admitted he wanted to instigate mogar to make him appear as the bad guy to the community, so if he told you he did not consent, he was blatantly lying to you.

At this point, you've shown clear favoritism to lelouch, who told you something and you ran with it, without any real effort being put in to investigate it, so let me clarify what your job titles responsibilities consist of, as you have clearly forgotten:

mod·er·a·tor
ˈmädəˌrādər/
noun
  1. 1.
    an arbitrator or mediator.

now you can feel free to delete my post and warn me, and it won't change a single word I've said. Or you can delete it, loom through the posts, and said top being manipulated. I prefer the 2nd option
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the most part, I agree with this. 

I am not gonna get into this pointless argument, but @Spectre , personally you should at least be courteous and show respect to the moderators regardless of your personal opinion. Secondly, you don't know anything about the contact between Lelouch and Erin so you shouldn't make assumptions. Also, it seems pretty basic, just because you consent for a war doesn't let someone take your land or kill your leaders. 

While Mogar's point does shed some light and clear up some of the concerns I have, I am not gonna get involved in any pointless arguments. Most of my views were submitted on Discord but just wanted to remind you, Erin, is still a mod and at the very least deserves respect or courtesy

• Upvote 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Mogar said:

So even though it's entirely modern technology and the basic concept of an assembly line has existed for well over a hundred years now, along with been ICly preparing to attack Britannia for what would amount to 4 or 5 years ICly I am being forced to restrict myself even further?

Yes, because having 80 thousand tomahawk like missiles is unrealistic.

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

No exceptionally rare resources do I claim monopoly on that RL South Africa does not have a monopoly on, unless you're making the argument that everyone gets equal access to everything, which while it would remove the attraction of certain areas of the map, also means that we have no actual purpose of RPing anything since we're playing a communist society at that point.

No, im not saying everyone gets an equal amount, I am saying you can't have an abundance on resources that are considered extremely rare.

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

I have RP'd an extremely militaristic society and openly offered to fight anyone else's battles for them if they so desire. I have spent the time and effort to RP out designing and building all this shit and putting it on Lelouch's border, I made it clear repeatedly and have multiple witnesses to attest to this that should he cross the line in the sand, it meant war, he crossed that line and got a war, and now is running off to you to whine about it because I launched what amounts to a decapitation strike, which while powerful is certainly not enough to wipe out his full military. for Hahas I'll even do the math out.

War is great, but overpowering him with using outrageous numbers is not ok. This entire issue is due to rather unrealistic numbers. The numbers you had placed out made it impossible for Lelouch, or anyone, to respond and/or react. They have no ability to do anything but give up and let you bully them just because you wanted to RP a highly unrealistic number. I would of had a problem if anybody had came to me and you had done this.

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

The exact missile system I am using is no more than $10 million USD for a set of 4 of them along with the attendant radar and various electronics required to launch them, the missiles themselves incredibly likely to cost less than a million a missile(and closer to 500k than 1000k), and this is assuming I'm using shitty russian factories and not simply mass producing the same design. If I were using a highly advanced missile system and not what amounts to a chinese knockoff of a russian design I could see the argument for quality over quantity. The exact strategies I am using are entirely realistic and based off US/NATO strategies to decapitate the other two major powers should it ever come to that war. The numbers are beyond what traditional armies would employ, but I've never claimed to be a traditional army, nor do I RP a culture that'd particularly care about being at war or not until armies are landing in south africa.

The strategy isn't the problem. Its the amount of missiles you claim to have, not even the most powerful country in the world has 80 thousand cruise missiles ready to fire. HELL they dont even have that much in nuclear weapons. 

The U.S currently owns roughly around 3,500 cruise missile variant types. If the U.S, a real life nation, hasn't mass produced bombs that high, than neither can you. 

Use realistic numbers, Hell I would of said 10k was fine and that still is more than the most powerful nation on Earth. 

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

Please, feel free to explain to me why it is acceptable for a player to use a WMD and also explicitly RP out the destruction of said WMD, but then this same player complains about being attacked by a nation who made it clear for the past few months that made it crystal clear on intending on toppling him from his throne as hegemon.

Because you didn't report it to me. I haven't gone through every thread in this forums and I travel a lot, so I only get on once every other day for the usual. 

When I got back yesterday I had multiple complaints about you from different individuals, and hence this post. 

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

Even with free consent, you cannot take over lands, kill your opponents leaders, and etc. without direct permission. Failure to follow this will result in a warning. "

I mean, this has always been the rule, even when Free Consent was created, so this was kinda a reminder.

Lelouch has openly admitted he wanted to instigate mogar to make him appear as the bad guy to the community, so if he told you he did not consent, he was blatantly lying to you

The individuals who PMed me shall stay hidden. I had multiple report the issue and caused an investigation.

At this point, you've shown clear favoritism to lelouch, who told you something and you ran with it, without any real effort being put in to investigate it, so let me clarify what your job titles responsibilities consist of, as you have clearly forgotten:

At this point, you still have no idea what my investigation was about and the reason for this post. The point of this post is to use realistic numbers.

2 hours ago, Sven Arnav said:

Since when is using modern tech that has been seem by multiple players rped out as Godmodding? This is honestly the saddest thing I've seen in a while. 

This isn't about modern tech, this is about the use of unrealistic numbers. 

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

5 minutes ago, Erin Brockovich said:

Yes, because having 80 thousand tomahawk like missiles is unrealistic.

No, im not saying everyone gets an equal amount, I am saying you can't have an abundance on resources that are considered extremely rare.

War is great, but overpowering him with using outrageous numbers is not ok. This entire issue is due to rather unrealistic numbers. The numbers you had placed out made it impossible for Lelouch, or anyone, to respond and/or react. They have no ability to do anything but give up and let you bully them just because you wanted to RP a highly unrealistic number. I would of had a problem if anybody had came to me and you had done this.

The strategy isn't the problem. Its the amount of missiles you claim to have, not even the most powerful country in the world has 80 thousand cruise missiles ready to fire. HELL they dont even have that much in nuclear weapons. 

The U.S currently owns roughly around 3,500 cruise missile variant types. If the U.S, a real life nation, hasn't mass produced bombs that high, than neither can you. 

Use realistic numbers, Hell I would of said 10k was fine and that still is more than the most powerful nation on Earth. 

This game's world is not reality though, everyone is on an America level economy and starts off with a full military, I've spent the time and effort to RP out using a missile system and putting it on several ships with the intent of doing exactly what I am doing. I did not once RP out any damages taken by lelouch and instead merely RP'd out targeting it, and yet you felt it was acceptable to delete a post I spent over 2 hours writing without even discussing I with me, or even bothering to read over my RP in which I made these Trojan Whale vessels.

The entire issue appears to be that I followed the rules and have been militarizing for a decade ICly and now that I am using most of my force it suddenly becomes an issue, while not a single person said shit about it while I was militarizing. Producing a basic missile is not something that'd be considered exceptionally expensive nor required significant technical abilities, if these were ICBMs I could see the argument that there is an unrealistic number, but they're literally a chunk of metal with basic targeting computers no more advanced than shit I could get a best buy, along with some fuel and explosives that are readily available and not rare resources. I've not once said that I could just easily reload all these missiles either, it'd take years to recover the numbers I've launched in the past few days ICly.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

No, the issue is you used an outrageous amount. I felt like I have said that over and over, and if you can't understand that then I have nothing else to say to you. I don't mind a little exaggeration. I would of been fine if you had launched 10k missiles at him, hell maybe even 15k, but 80k? No, that isn't an acceptable number.

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

What determines that beyond him complaining about it, I already showed the math that proves that it's not an outrageous number, just not one that RL nations have produced. (Crazy thought that might have something to do with the fact 95% of the top 20 militaries are allied to one another though, but I suppose real life only matters sometimes.)

• Moderators

My issue is with the #. You would of still been able to accomplish the goal of destroying the Suez with 10k. It's not like they could essentially destroy all incoming missiles, no matter what tech he is using. 

giphy.gif

We know who reported it because Glace inforned us it was him, lelouch, and commander. Regardless, Lelouch is losing, gave assumed the damage had been done, and um unaware of what the reason commander had, but regardless, can you clearly outline hiw it's unrealistic? He's spent literally uears upon years developing this; he's clarified ot via RPing the production in multiple threads.

But it's not an issue until lelouch is losing in a war, and would suffer actual damage? Glace insists its unrealistic because it doesn't permit then a reaction, yet migar had waited 4 days for lelouch to type out a rractiin. Lelouch is literally the one being affected, obviously he's going to cry OP. But he initiated the crap, so that's his fault for picking a fight when he wasn't ready. And instead of actually trying to defend himself, he got 2 guys to yell at you so he could avoid substantial damage. If the US devoted production primarily into making cruise missiles, where they own all resources in a communist style wconony, I promise you that they could make tens of thousands over the course of a decade.

Also, the missiles didn't strike the siez, in a previous post, he outlined placing bombs on the suez so if lelouch moved towards taking a portion of the canal, he could blow it up. 

Edited by Spectral
  • Downvote 1

You seem to be following the same information that Veronika was, when it's factually wrong. I wasn't launching them at the Suez, I was launching them at airbases in Saudi Arabia, Suez has been under my control for several years IC.

I landed in the Suez first and took control of the land.

And from this point onward until now I've been militarizing the !@#$ out of the region with the full intentions of removing Britannia from Arabia should he attempt to change the status quo of the Suez, once he crossed that line in the sand in his most recent thread which I drew in the thread linked above, I detonated explosives along the Suez, which up until that point was under my full control regardless of what the map says. Lelouch knew what would occur should he force this issue and I spent the effort RPing out an exceptional number of weapons for this hypothetical scenario. I'm real curious to see how you'd react to Star destroyers or Eva's planet destroying witches if you think that my based off modern technology attack is unrealistic.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Spectral said:

We know who reported it because Glace inforned us it was him, lelouch, and commander. Regardless, Lelouch is losing, gave assumed the damage had been done, and um unaware of what the reason commander had, but regardless, can you clearly outline hiw it's unrealistic? He's spent literally uears upon years developing this; he's clarified ot via RPing the production in multiple threads.

But it's not an issue until lelouch is losing in a war, and would suffer actual damage? Glace insists its unrealistic because it doesn't permit then a reaction, yet migar had waited 4 days for lelouch to type out a rractiin. Lelouch is literally the one being affected, obviously he's going to cry OP. But he initiated the crap, so that's his fault for picking a fight when he wasn't ready. And instead of actually trying to defend himself, he got 2 guys to yell at you so he could avoid substantial damage. If the US devoted production primarily into making cruise missiles, where they own all resources in a communist style wconony, I promise you that they could make tens of thousands over the course of a decade.

Also, the missiles didn't strike the siez, in a previous post, he outlined placing bombs on the suez so if lelouch moved towards taking a portion of the canal, he could blow it up. 

The Commander? He/she never PMed me. Also who is Glace?????

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

You seem to be following the same information that Veronika was, when it's factually wrong. I wasn't launching them at the Suez, I was launching them at airbases in Saudi Arabia, Suez has been under my control for several years IC.

I landed in the Suez first and took control of the land.

And from this point onward until now I've been militarizing the !@#$ out of the region with the full intentions of removing Britannia from Arabia should he attempt to change the status quo of the Suez, once he crossed that line in the sand in his most recent thread which I drew in the thread linked above, I detonated explosives along the Suez, which up until that point was under my full control regardless of what the map says. Lelouch knew what would occur should he force this issue and I spent the effort RPing out an exceptional number of weapons for this hypothetical scenario. I'm real curious to see how you'd react to Star destroyers or Eva's planet destroying witches if you think that my based off modern technology attack is unrealistic.

If Eva RPed that she blew up the world with a witch, I would of considered that Godmodding, but she hasn't, nor have I seen her RP that. If it was said in a thread, then link me to the post. And star destroyers are unrealistic and OP and would be handled.

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Erin Brockovich said:

The Commander? He/she never PMed me. Also who is Glace?????

If Eva RPed that she blew up the world with a witch, I would of considered that Godmodding, but she hasn't, nor have I seen her RP that. If it was said in a thread, then link me to the post. And star destroyers are unrealistic and OP and would be handled.

I am Glave, I sent you a PM. I spoke what Lelouch brought to you with Eva and Commander. They seem to agree with what I've said. Lelouch said he took what I typed and showed it to you

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Veronika Arneth said:

I am Glave, I sent you a PM. I spoke what Lelouch brought to you with Eva and Commander. They seem to agree with what I've said. Lelouch said he took what I typed and showed it to you

Oh, ok! 

giphy.gif

Jeez, it's either one extreme or the other here. Why not try taking the middle ground for once? Lelouch is on the free consent list, so he should expect to be attacked. Do I think Mogar was justified in doing so? Mostly no. I think that Lelouch stayed within his own territory and used his military as a show of force, nothing more. However, Mogar still remained within his means by attacking Lelouch with technology that he has roleplayed the development and possession of for quite some time.

13 hours ago, Erin Brockovich said:

First Strike - A PM discussing your actions and plans to rectify the issue.

Second Strike - Verbal warn point with a PM discussing your actions and a plan to rectify the issue.

Third Strike - You will be removed from the Map and banned from NatRP for 30 days.

I am unaware of any previous explicit rule breaks from Mogar in the past, so why wasn't he PMed about rectifying the issue? Instead of deleting his post entirely and pretending the war never happened, have him reduce the numbers and make adjustments so things are considered more acceptable. This is supposed to be a nation roleplay, not a verbal battle to the death. The OOC attacks I've seen in here for over a year now are getting old.

• Upvote 3

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

So rather than insult intelligence as my mind really wants to, I'm simply going to ask that you, Erin, consider what Mogar is saying, I vouch that the things done were rped out, I watched her constantly OOCly warn lelouch of what would happen and he never complained, because (while he has hidden his face knowing he is in the wrong here), he even admitted that she had rped out those weapons, yet once it happened, rather than shoot missiles down and trying to call in allies or whatever else a normal nation would do, he went off and complained to all his buddies and likeminded friends and gave you what they said and you took it without any consultation with the other half of the story. 

That aside I said it before and I'll say it again, this rp is divided in half yet again and rather than being unbiased to the two sides, our mod jumps at the first group to complain and takes that as confirmation that enough people think it's wrong....no its just enough people who are on the same side complained. And before anyone says that I'm just as biased, I'll say it now that I agreed with the decision to give the disputed lands to Featherine, and there are other things I agreed with, but this is not being fair as you somehow feel it is. 

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Sven Arnav said:

So rather than insult intelligence as my mind really wants to, I'm simply going to ask that you, Erin, consider what Mogar is saying, I vouch that the things done were rped out, I watched her constantly OOCly warn lelouch of what would happen and he never complained, because (while he has hidden his face knowing he is in the wrong here), he even admitted that she had rped out those weapons, yet once it happened, rather than shoot missiles down and trying to call in allies or whatever else a normal nation would do, he went off and complained to all his buddies and likeminded friends and gave you what they said and you took it without any consultation with the other half of the story. 

That aside I said it before and I'll say it again, this rp is divided in half yet again and rather than being unbiased to the two sides, our mod jumps at the first group to complain and takes that as confirmation that enough people think it's wrong....no its just enough people who are on the same side complained. And before anyone says that I'm just as biased, I'll say it now that I agreed with the decision to give the disputed lands to Featherine, and there are other things I agreed with, but this is not being fair as you somehow feel it is. 

And you can say I am biased, but doesn't make it true. It is not my fault that only a select few actually report stuff to bring it to my attention, and it just so happens to be issues you support that I disagree with. I really don't care if Mogar destroys Lelouch in a war, however, keep it sensible. 

Yeah because launching 80k+ missiles is totally not a power-play and allows the other to actually be able to defend themselves. If he had RPed out a defense, you all would be screaming he godmodded his defenses.

Here's the biggest issue with this RP. Your egos go over your heads and make it nearly impossible to actually interact because it has turned into a dick showing contest. As long as you can RP out fortunes out of thin air to cover your toys, why allow someone else have a chance to have am enjoyable experience? 

1766370389.jpg

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Sven Arnav said:

I mean, who cares if OOC-wise he warns me? It will NEVER apply IC-wise since that would be power gaming. I try my best to use whatever is said OOC in an OOC matter and not IC-Wise. I didn't complain because he never waved numbers at me, I assumed it was a reasonable amount as I believe Mogar to be a good RPer (Even still I do, just with a bit more issues with authority)  I also consulted Mogar before I reported him. I spoke with Mogar to try and avoid reporting him as I always address the problem before I consult someone else.

In addition, why would Erin be biased toward me? I don't know who he/she is, I have not been an apple-polisher or anything. All I did was forward rules that the community agreed on towards them since you chaps don't want to or can't. 

So...using the resources towards me is bad? So consulting others before getting myself to break the rules it bad?

Would you have preferred I Rped (Oh I shot down everything!) and had a topic made about goddmodding but putting me at the Centre?

Sure you can WANT me to interact with him, but I will not break the rules to make myself look big and bad. I will report the rules breaking that is seen as when you join you say you agree to the rules (Myself included).

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.