This is Bad Company

Alexio15

On 9/14/2017 at 10:25 AM, Kastor said:

I already died tho. Now I'm here to just talk smack haha

just waiting to get banned. I literally reported my own post saying I was not supposed to be here about 2 weeks ago. idk why I'm not banned.

I look forward to this in my walk of life cx 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

On 9/13/2017 at 1:31 PM, Kastor said:

VP will leave after the first war because they'll get rolled.

You know what's more valuable than pixels? Good friends. Every soldier killed, every ship sunk, and every missile eaten on behalf of an ally will strengthen our resolve to defend our brothers in arms. Cities can be rebuilt and warchests can be refilled, but good friends are not easily made and should be cherished above all else.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Charlie Traveler said:

You know what's more valuable than pixels? Good friends. Every soldier killed, every ship sunk, and every missile eaten on behalf of an ally will strengthen our resolve to defend our brothers in arms. Cities can be rebuilt and warchests can be refilled, but good friends are not easily made and should be cherished above all else.

Aww you're making me blush.
This is why we made a band, folks!

FX6Lzru.png

On 9/17/2017 at 3:30 PM, Charlie Traveler said:

You've only been here for 3 months, and you have yet to fight in a major alliance war in this game.

I'm not taking sides in this because I have no dog in this fight, but it's easy to talk tough like that when you're wet behind the ears. Let's see if you still do it when bullets start flying.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You've only been here for 3 months, and you have yet to fight in a major alliance war in this game.

I'm not taking sides in this because I have no dog in this fight, but it's easy to talk tough like that when you're wet behind the ears. Let's see if you still do it when bullets start flying.

I mean, to be fair to the lad, he's played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) for a pretty long time so he already has experience with stuff like this.

Edited by Peter Quill
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

59 minutes ago, Peter Quill said:

I mean, to be fair to the lad, he's played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) for a pretty long time so he already has experience with stuff like this.

Gotta love how you cant even mention...whatever that game is...

Edited by Catsby
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

6 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I guess we shall see how Vox will fare but I have no doubt they shall do better then most. If they don't, and they give us their all. We in Bad Co will still be there right by their side because they put forth the effort.

I have no doubt they will do better then most alliances. 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

9 hours ago, Catsby said:

Gotta love how you cant even mention...whatever that game is...

The forum filters censor the word. Example:
(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)
Interestingly, for some reason only the initials are censored, but the full name isn't. 

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

5 hours ago, Kastor said:

Vox will likely disband after their first war.

So what? 

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

27 minutes ago, Vladamir Putin said:

-snip-

I suppose you meant to use the term brain cells, not chromosomes, yes?

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

11 hours ago, Vladamir Putin said:

-snip-

Makes no sense in the context of my question since what I did suggest was correct...it should be brain cells I’m losing, not chromosomes...If it was meant to be chromosomes then I would’ve been gaining them as Down Syndrom is caused by an extra chromosome, and you’d be implying that I’m even more retarded then people with Down Syndrome.

Tip: Do research before making a “scientific” joke

Edited by BigHiggs
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

5 hours ago, BigHiggs said:

Makes no sense in the context of my question since what I did suggest was correct...it should be brain cells I’m losing, not chromosomes...If it was meant to be chromosomes then I would’ve been gaining them as Down Syndrom is caused by an extra chromosome, and you’d be implying that I’m even more retarded then people with Down Syndrome.

Tip: Do research before making a “scientific” joke

kid-scientist.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Vladamir Putin said:

-snip-

No comment

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."