This is Bad Company

Alexio15

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

My only real problem is that this is Spectrum 2.0. VP will leave after the first war because they'll get rolled. DB is only doing this to be connected and will try to create political power as a rival force/counter to NPO. RnR has never been good, and has always been the most lacking even in the Spectrum bullying arrgh wars. And RUM is just the smarter section of Ragnarok, so the fact that they did this is appalling. All this is going to do is push HS and Ragnarok to NPO's side.

Coming from the guy who left the game, of course.... such great insightfrom the guy who only knows how to lose wars, haha...

Hey kastor, dont forget your dignity on the way out

Edited by Baronus
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Baronus said:

Coming from the guy who left the game, of course.... such great insightfrom the guy who only knows how to lose wars, haha...

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

34 minutes ago, Baronus said:

Pretty sure I won more than I lost, pretty sure every war I've fought my alliance has had a positive ratio, but okay.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Pretty sure I won more than I lost, pretty sure every war I've fought my alliance has had a positive ratio, but okay.

But your legacy is gonna end in a loss

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

9 hours ago, Kastor said:

My only real problem is that this is Spectrum 2.0. VP will leave after the first war because they'll get rolled. DB is only doing this to be connected and will try to create political power as a rival force/counter to NPO. RnR has never been good, and has always been the most lacking even in the Spectrum bullying arrgh wars. And RUM is just the smarter section of Ragnarok, so the fact that they did this is appalling. All this is going to do is push HS and Ragnarok to NPO's side.

Seriously, just come back. You know you want to. It's why you're still posting. .....Give in to your dark side....you know you want to....:ph34r:

Otherwise you're just becoming the new Inst. You really want to be that?

Edited by Malichy
  • Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

4 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Catsby talking about legacies smh stfu

STFU and respect the legacy of trash. Not all heroes wear capes. Or play the game well. Or contribute anything more than petty drama to the game.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Catsby said:

But your legacy is gonna end in a loss

Actually it won't.

Kastor built an alliance from the ground up. Lordaeron was hands down one of the best performers on NPO's side last war, even though they were mostly composed of new / inexperienced players. And when Kastor left Lordaeron, they were in the top 15, continuing to be one of the most active alliances in the entire game.

How that can be defined as a loss is beyond me.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Actually it won't.

Kastor built an alliance from the ground up. Lordaeron was hands down one of the best performers on NPO's side last war, even though they were mostly composed of new / inexperienced players. And when Kastor left Lordaeron, they were in the top 15, continuing to be one of the most active alliances in the entire game.

How that can be defined as a loss is beyond me.

No 3rd sphere

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Malichy said:

Seriously, just come back. You know you want to. It's why you're still posting. .....Give in to your dark side....you know you want to....:ph34r:

Otherwise you're just becoming the new Inst. You really want to be that?

I'm getting too much !@#$ to come back but I miss you guys.

I just realized that this whole thread derailed ages ago...oops :ph34r:

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

6 hours ago, Gabranth said:

I should have aborted Lordaeron

IMG_0052.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

5 hours ago, Gabranth said:

why do you think we give a hoot about NPO? There are more than 2 sides to the game since you have been gone. HS and Ragnarok can forge their own path if they so choose, considering Spectrum didn't work out for them. It has nothing to do with Bad Company. 
Again, I don't see why DB would attempt to try and counter NPO considering our member base. Funny for someone who claims to be a clairvoyant with his assured attitude literally has no idea about any of the inner workings of any of the alliances involved, aside from maybe VP - but even then it's been a long time since you've been tied to them. 

There are only ever 2 sides to the game. I don't need to be tied to an alliance because I know majority of the people who lead them, this rarely changes. I know what RnR wants, what DB wants. My analysis was very accurate. I hear things even when I stop playing.

5 hours ago, Gabranth said:

Lordaerons involvement in Dios war on Christmas was practically a joke, we basically just stole slots from other alliances on our side, and, to top it all off, no organisation or target list. I mean, I wasn't even awake when you decided to declare war. The war was already won by the time of our involvement. The oxymoron war is also a joke, as much as I like to say that we won, I was so assured of Lordaerons victory we didn't even max mil before blitzing. You got beiged twice. Mensa-Lordaeron was basically us getting what was coming to us for being such a shit alliance. Trail of Tiers was also a fat L no matter how you want to look at it. Despite peoples' praise of Lordaeron's performance, it is all due to the absolute monopoly on the lower tier that is helped by BK, NPO and GoG along with Lordaeron. 

1. Dio's war no organization or target sheet, our War guy wasn't online, we got more slots than both the alliances going in on Valyria and ended up doing more damage(yes Sketchy, the first day we took more damage, first war, chill).

2. The war against TFP was supposed to be a dub, otherwise why would we declare war? We were confident and we won because of it? Not sure why the hate when you planned a mostly excellent war which you should add to your record and not take away from. I got beiged twice, so what. Still won the war. :P

3. During the Mensa war, we were blitzed over something dumb and we still turned around and fought them, didn't give up, and did some damage to what was considered the best fighting alliance in the game. Yeah it was an L, it was supposed to be an L, but the fact that we didn't roll over and take it up the ass proved we weren't !@#$. We rebounded off that and went back into the top 15.

4. The Trail of Tiers was an L. We were on the losing side, doesn't mean we were terrible. Our war prefomance was good despite our War Leader deserting mid war(read: you) along with other things. Just because our side lost doesn't mean we did terribly. It took awhile to take us down and we went down with a fight when we did.

I'm not sure why you're going to dog Lordaeron when literally I'm not even in there anymore. I don't have any involvement with them. You helped create a good alliance that will last and stand the test of time. Be happy that you were apart of an alliance that one some wars, most don't ever win(NPO- sorry Roq). Don't shade your previous alliance, it's very unbecoming of you mate, and only trash players do it. Just be glad you were there, remember the times, and be a good member of DB.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Fixed it

Kastor, you did good mate. Made a good sized alliance and I think every loss is more of a win because somehow, someway you ended way back up top. Good job for that.

But this thread does have a topic, so I think you guys (Catsby, Gabranth, Kastor) should make your own thread to like, take turns attacking Kastor then the entire world attacks Catsby and he dies then it's a 1v1 to the death 

TL:DR restore order to the thread &GG kastor 

But he is right now just digging himself into a grave, with no nation and being hypcritical it isn't really a good way to end off your run.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

27 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I think it's time that you delete your nation and forum account.

I'll always be here...what good will hating me do? Nothing. You think saying I should delete my nation and forum account will make me go away? No.

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 hour ago, Catsby said:

But he is right now just digging himself into a grave, with no nation and being hypcritical it isn't really a good way to end off your run.

I already died tho. Now I'm here to just talk smack haha

just waiting to get banned. I literally reported my own post saying I was not supposed to be here about 2 weeks ago. idk why I'm not banned.

Edited by Kastor
Mods luv me
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I already died tho. Now I'm here to just talk smack haha

just waiting to get banned. I literally reported my own post saying I was not supposed to be here about 2 weeks ago. idk why I'm not banned.

Ok that deserves a like lmao 10/10 mods

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."