DoO condemns The Royal Dragons, laughs

Sir Scarfalot

2 minutes ago, jack3top said:

Read up what a protectorate means. 

Yeah, you're sending in a guy to try and do damage to me in revenge for my attacks. Good for you. But like I said, you haven't acknowledged the fundamental point that I've been trying to hammer home, which is that you're failing to actually help TRD in any actual way. You can't slow down my missiles, so you're doing them no favors there. You aren't helping them fund their cities. You aren't giving them leadership advice. You're not trying to be constructive.

3 minutes ago, Gorge said:

Thank you SO much, i had a hard day at work today, needed a good read. So thank you 

Happy to be of service, fam!

5 minutes ago, jack3top said:

Im not giving them leadership advice, cool :)

make sure you check before you speak lol

That is correct. If your leadership advice is "ignore your members and keep all of the resources you have consolidated in the officers alone, don't fund anyone even if you promised to" and "call in pacts and get missiled rather than consider doing your job", or "don't negotiate, even when the demands are entirely reasonable" then that's not advice. That's bad character.

If you're trying to correct TRD's mistakes, then you're doing a right horrible job of it m8.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

That is correct. If your leadership advice is "ignore your members and keep all of the resources you have consolidated in the officers alone, don't fund anyone even if you promised to" and "call in pacts and get missiled rather than consider doing your job", or "don't negotiate, even when the demands are entirely reasonable" then that's not advice. That's bad character.

If you're trying to correct TRD's mistakes, then you're doing a right horrible job of it m8.

You can guess all you want, I see no point in commenting in this thread after this comment. Actions speak louder than words, there are learning points for both sides, go see what your own learning point is. Have a nice day :)

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

2 minutes ago, Aerys Targaryen said:

If only you had spent a few more minutes checking their bank activity, you wouldn't have created such a drama. You have no clue on how many members are applying for grants, how they are processing their grants, whether or not they are denying grants to their members who are applying. An alliance's leader's bank transaction page which farms it's own members wouldn't look like this at all. With your suspect, you could've approached Zodiac, or you could've done a better job of going through their nation pages at the least.

PrometheusBankPage.thumb.png.dd39356f699a4ec7d529a9e197be8fc4.png

So where's the grants then? I checked the leaders bank and trade records, and his economics officers' bank and trade records, and his war/FA officers' bank and trade records. Nothing to 21 of their 25 nations. Sure, I didn't check their forums or their discord, but there should be at least some evidence of ANY kind of funding, but there isn't. Your own screenshot shows him putting stuff into the bank and taking it out again, not sending it to anyone in his alliance. If the bank was being distributed by one of his officers then that'd be fine, but it isn't. And that's the problem.

• Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Apeman said:

NK would like to extend support for Sir Scarf. 3 alliances on one guy seems kinda lop sided. My billions in resources and cash are at your disposal. Keep that blockade running, cause the minute it lapses this nation will become a nuclear armed alliance with a bone to pick. Figured the BoC guys would've learned picking on little !@#$ers ain't cool with the ape. Some lessons are never absorbed as well as they are intended.

For some reason you are missing the other part of Zodiac? Some past influence may be? ;) Either way, if you're funding to an hostile nation and helping that nation to nuke one of ours, it is an act of war and it'll be responded accordingly.

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

So where's the grants then? I checked the leaders bank and trade records, and his economics officers' bank and trade records, and his war/FA officers' bank and trade records. Nothing to 21 of their 25 nations. Sure, I didn't check their forums or their discord, but there should be at least some evidence of ANY kind of funding, but there isn't. Your own screenshot shows him putting stuff into the bank and taking it out again, not sending it to anyone in his alliance. If the bank was being distributed by one of his officers then that'd be fine, but it isn't. And that's the problem.

What that screenshot shows is, he is not farming his alliance members and he has deposited more than what he took away from it. You can just visit his bank transaction page, scroll to right and check the resources deposited. Your whole thread revolves around two things here, one is they don't give grants and another, they are farming their members. That screenshot should show they are not farming and regarding grants, check the screenshot below (Eternal Dragon is not one of their Lord or Emperor or Priest and he received 2.5million). If you can go and check other nation's bank page, you can see some funds, they are very small as this alliance itself is small, but still that's something.

EternalDragonBankPage.png.75c10c7b44ec9f52eaf36b9ac3ce28e1.png

• Upvote 6

This made my day thank you for that. I will stand by what was said and my actions. Its easy to accuse from the outside looking in and also when you're getting stomped for starting a fight with someone you thought you could just roll over and bully. Putting this thread up just shows how pathetic you truly are. I extend my gratitude to Zodiac and affiliates for their support during this conflict. We tried to bring this to a peaceful end but you are to full of yourself. Again i want to extend thanks from myself and TRD for those who are assisting us.

President Smith: United States of New Found Republic 
1F525.png Royal Dragons: Dragon Lord of Internal and Economic 1F525.png

Screenshot_20170905-225723.png

Edited by Mr Smith
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Aerys Targaryen said:

For some reason you are missing the other part of Zodiac? Some past influence may be? ;) Either way, if you're funding to an hostile nation and helping that nation to nuke one of ours, it is an act of war and it'll be responded accordingly.

What that screenshot shows is, he is not farming his alliance members and he has deposited more than what he took away from it. You can just visit his bank transaction page, scroll to right and check the resources deposited. Your whole thread revolves around two things here, one is they don't give grants and another, they are farming their members. That screenshot should show they are not farming and regarding grants, check the screenshot below (Eternal Dragon is not one of their Lord or Emperor or Priest and he received 2.5million). If you can go and check other nation's bank page, you can see some funds, they are very small as this alliance itself is small, but still that's something.

EternalDragonBankPage.png.75c10c7b44ec9f52eaf36b9ac3ce28e1.png

Yes, they sent Eternal Empire a little bit of money, but that's the extent of it. 21 other members haven't gotten anything, ever. Several are inactive, but enough aren't to where they should very easily be able to reach out to them and bring them up to par.

My thread doesn't just revolve around this, though. My points are that A. their meme warfare is normie tier, B. they've given all of one grant to one member across their entire currently recorded history, and C. their economics officer is incompetent. "Farming" their members is perhaps the wrong accusation; "neglect" is more accurate. He may have deposited more to the bank than he's collected, but that doesn't change the fact that none of it has been going to their membership as promised.

2 minutes ago, Mr Smith said:

This made my day thank you for that. I will stand by what was said and my actions. Its easy to accuse from the outside looking in and also when you're getting stomped for starting a fight with someone you thought you could just roll over and bully. Putting this thread up just shows how pathetic you truly are. I extend my gratitude to Zodiac and affiliates for their support during this conflict. We tried to bring this to a peaceful end but you are to full of yourself. Again i want to extend thanks from myself and TRD for those who are assisting us.

President Smith: United States of New Found Republic 
1F525.png Royal Dragons: Dragon Lord of Internal and Economic 1F525.png

Screenshot_20170905-225723.png

Stomped, eh? Is that what you'll call it after you've eaten your 10th missile? Or 20th? I won't stop here, fam. I care not what I lose, I care about what you gain and what you've promised to your members. You're more pathetic than anyone I've encountered so far, and for that I congratulate you, because it is one hell of an accomplishment.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yes, they sent Eternal Empire a little bit of money, but that's the extent of it. 21 other members haven't gotten anything, ever. Several are inactive, but enough aren't to where they should very easily be able to reach out to them and bring them up to par.

My thread doesn't just revolve around this, though. My points are that A. their meme warfare is normie tier, B. they've given all of one grant to one member across their entire currently recorded history, and C. their economics officer is incompetent. "Farming" their members is perhaps the wrong accusation; "neglect" is more accurate. He may have deposited more to the bank than he's collected, but that doesn't change the fact that none of it has been going to their membership as promised.

Stomped, eh? Is that what you'll call it after you've eaten your 10th missile? Or 20th? I won't stop here, fam. I care not what I lose, I care about what you gain and what you've promised to your members. You're more pathetic than anyone I've encountered so far, and for that I congratulate you, because it is one hell of an accomplishment.

Dude you are all about drama. Threaten me all you like. 

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

The Royal Dragons are a joke. I've never seen a more hopeless case of pathetic, and I was a member of The Bloc Death.

First, some context. I am, of course, the director of the Department of Opposition, a micro alliance that gives no ****ks and raids anyone. Since I'm active and am not part of a bigger alliance, and have self-funded 9 cities (more accurately raid-funded tbh), I tend to get a lot of invitations to join someone's alliance. I turn these down, but politely if possible.

So, when I got this message from TRD's economics and IA officer, I corrected him a bit harshly.

hU4YlQN.png

Now, surely that's the end of it, right? Nope, after being chastised, he doubles down!

nvY6wwf.png

I'm astonished at this display of mathematical illiteracy, so I look a bit deeper, and reply with this:

B2Os59l.png

That is the nation of the guy I'm messaging with. Their economics and IA officer had 5 cities when he sent the message. :lol:

The guy defends himself with this, though:

VmZ0sLU.png

:o Well! Apparently I was quite wrong about this guy and his alliance. An economics officer that keeps his nation lean so his allies can grow? An alliance that really puts their members first? That's great! I must apologize. I might even consider joining, if they're actually...

8bFmisN.png

....Nope. As of right now, their alliance has two players with six cities, and one with ten. All of them officers. The membership have 5 cities at most, and the vast majority have less than four. Oh, and the guy I'm messaging with gave himself a 6th city a few hours after the messages.

This lying and taking advantage of new players pisses me right off, so wars were declared. I also declared war on the other officer, since his nation description promises 'nuclear retaliation' for raids. While his alliance hasn't got a single NRF. Bite me, I can't be intimidated, and I hate liars and traitors.

zNXnZF8.png
bNa4yIp.png
bXdBFvJ.png

So of course, he tries to intimidate me. I counter with a very simple set of demands.

rhTM98F.png

A simple, non-mechanical meme demand, and also demand that he at least make some progress towards making good on his promises of city grants. Well...

tiIt7fc.png

That's right. Rather than spend resources on fulfilling his own promises to his own members, he's going to try to fight me.

Oh, but then it gets even better!

ykNwuZV.png

He tried to meme me with Taylor Swift's "Look what you made me do" VEVO. 248 million views, 2 weeks old. I've literally never seen a more normie attempt at meme warfare in my life. So I respond with proper meme warfare.

GkvczV2.png

Vocaloid, almost two years old, less than 9000 views. Because THAT is how these things are DONE.

Now, that is already more than enough, but The Royal Dragons go yet further still: They call in pacts :D

9hcN7J2.png

Now, there's certainly no shame in being a protectorate. And there's definitely nothing intrinsically wrong with calling on your protector's obligations. Alliances and agreements matter, after all, even if The Royal Dragons have shamefully neglected their members. However, there is indeed shame in calling in pacts against a lone-gun raider, especially when that raider replies with missiles, and doesn't give a damn about lost infrastructure.

WS9xLPF.png
a0SEKdv.png
d9trM7J.png

And just to put the cherry on top of this ***tshow, Zodiac gets BK involved. Because they can't be arsed to do their own spy work against a lone nation.

30URvpg.png

TL;DR:

The Royal Dragons fails to deliver promised city grants to their members, their Economics officer can't do math, their officers fund themselves before their members despite saying otherwise, chose to eat missiles and spend gas/munitions rather than fulfill their own promises, calls in pacts against a lone raider, and worst of all, engage in the most normie meme warfare I have ever seen.

1dxet4.jpg

Just now, Mr Smith said:

Dude you are all about drama. Threaten me all you like. 

I'm not just threatening you, I'm actually following through, and I'll keep doing it. At this point, though, my demands have changed: Get ALL of your members up to 6 cities, and I'll stop declaring wars. That's it. You'll eat missiles until you do.

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm not just threatening you, I'm actually following through, and I'll keep doing it. At this point, though, my demands have changed: Get ALL of your members up to 6 cities, and I'll stop declaring wars. That's it. You'll eat missiles until you do.

And my response will not change. NFR and TRD do not negotiate with the demands of terrorists which is by definition what you are and what your actions are. See Below.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
    synonyms: extremist, fanatic; More

adjective

1. 1.
    unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "a terrorist organization"
Edited by Mr Smith
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I need to defend my mice :)

there are times when cats and mices work together too :P

For those of you who dont know what Im saying, visit zodiac discord. Also, I like to take this opportunity to mention that the other members are probably too young or not active enough to receive grants. I wouldn't want to fund a uncommitted nation, would I?

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Edited by jack3top
  • Upvote 1

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

38 minutes ago, Mr Smith said:

And my response will not change. NFR and TRD do not negotiate with the demands of terrorists which is by definition what you are and what your actions are. See Below.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"

So...

1. Your guys are... civilians (well, if you consider them incompetent to war, it's your choice really)
  2. Using a war mechanic for... war is unlawful violence.
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It is very clear at this point, you think some target is weak and you are picking them for bullying. How will they get ALL of their members to more than 6 cities? Their alliance is growing slowly and every new member who is joining them will be at a low city tier for a while before growing. If it is one of their member who is complaining, then it'll be something else, but you are an outsider with no business to them. We too don't have all of our members above 6 city tier. Having said that, you are free to launch missiles daily, you will see where it gets your nation in a few days'.

I'm not looking for applicants. Just want the little guy to have a chance. 2 top alliances really feel the need to hit a solo member alliance. He won't always be small and neither will your members. My point was actually making life enemies isn't always the best choice. I'm sure this couldve been handled different. If you actually read the words I wrote, you would come to terms with me meaning once the wars are over, since you will without a doubt keep him blockaded until the wars are over.... Unless you plan on always doing it forever and ever, he will be available for any kind of aid package I pick

KT Can view me however you want. Might as well kick this off proper. We all want a global war right? Let's !@#$ing do it then.......I had my target list ready for weeks, go ahead be the guy to make me end the world

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I'm not looking for applicants. Just want the little guy to have a chance. 2 top alliances really feel the need to hit a solo member alliance. He won't always be small and neither will your members. My point was actually making life enemies isn't always the best choice. I'm sure this couldve been handled different

None of this would be happening if this thread existed.

pointless-this-thread-has-become.jpg

didn't know micros love to whine and be salty, so whens the next radio show? 

totally everyone wants to hear bullshit :P 

• Upvote 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."