The Arctic Ocean Pact

QueenPhoenix

Cornerstone congratulates our ally, Acadia, on this upgrade.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

2 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

There's no better number of spheres than zero spheres.

A noble sentiment. One that I don't think would ever happen for any notable length of time though. I believe that Orbis, like nature, abhors a vacuum. Some group would rush in and band together to take advantage of the situation should we ever get to "zero spheres". It's just what happens. Give yourself to the sphere politics...let their noodly appendages wrap themselves around you. :P

Wp5hPCk.jpg

Edited by Malichy

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

I'm just saying it'd be a lot better if everyone had complex alliances instead of things raveling together into two big knots.

Maybe the problem is the players playing the game aren't smart enough to grasp complex alliances though.  They subscribe to the, "Keep it simple, stupid" model.

On 28.8.2017 at 3:45 AM, Dubayoo said:

I'm just saying it'd be a lot better if everyone had complex alliances instead of things raveling together into two big knots.

Maybe the problem is the players playing the game aren't smart enough to grasp complex alliances though.  They subscribe to the, "Keep it simple, stupid" model.

Good to see that you're maintaining your image as a condescending know-it-all. Not everyone shows the same consistency of character.

• Upvote 4

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

On 8/27/2017 at 8:45 PM, Dubayoo said:

I assume you are not a fan of Tribal practices? 

This game can be as technical as people are willing to make it. Try making this complex alliance yourself then and show us your scheme of "grand illumination" to the simpletons.

UPN sweating rn like

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

8 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Good to see that you're maintaining your image as a condescending know-it-all. Not everyone shows the same consistency of character.

I'm not here to play the game itself.  I'm here to recruit people for another game.  All I do here is watch.

If you think I care about my image here, you really don't know what you're talking about.  Those who think I'm a know-it-all aren't people I want to recruit to the other game I play anyway.

7 hours ago, Edgar Allen Poe said:

I assume you are not a fan of Tribal practices? 

This game can be as technical as people are willing to make it. Try making this complex alliance yourself then and show us your scheme of "grand illumination" to the simpletons.

Tribalism's boring.  It's literally the most primitive of social levels for people to organize into.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

I'm not here to play the game itself.  I'm here to recruit people for another game.  All I do here is watch.

If you think I care about my image here, you really don't know what you're talking about.  Those who think I'm a know-it-all aren't people I want to recruit to the other game I play anyway.

I made no statement as to whether or not you care about your image, I only described it as it is. If your objective here is to recruit players for another game then I wish you'd do more of that and post less about this game that you claim to care so little about.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

On 28-8-2017 at 3:45 AM, Dubayoo said:

and what would you categorize as a "complex alliance"?

Perhaps I am too stupid to understand :v

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

17 hours ago, Big Brother said:

I made no statement as to whether or not you care about your image, I only described it as it is. If your objective here is to recruit players for another game then I wish you'd do more of that and post less about this game that you claim to care so little about.

You really don't get it.  I'm not looking for players who need to have things made explicit for them.  Players like that don't make good allies in social strategy games.

I'm looking for players who have intuition and grasp what's going on behind the scenes without needing things proven to them.  

11 hours ago, Partisan said:

and what would you categorize as a "complex alliance"?

Perhaps I am too stupid to understand :v

Nah... you're smart enough.  You just don't see it as useful for your strategy. 

Besides, you're kind of in retirement now after your peak has long passed.  At this point, you're not really interested in complexity.  You're just interested in toying around instead of playing to win.