Jump to content
WSxPhoenix

The Arctic Ocean Pact

Recommended Posts

Congrats from Lord. o/

We still love you <3

Edited by Enigma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 7:59 AM, Gabranth said:

What purpose does this serve? Very un-dynamic move guys. 

Nobody likes sphere consolidation...until it benefits them. ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

There's no better number of spheres than zero spheres.

A noble sentiment. One that I don't think would ever happen for any notable length of time though. I believe that Orbis, like nature, abhors a vacuum. Some group would rush in and band together to take advantage of the situation should we ever get to "zero spheres". It's just what happens. Give yourself to the sphere politics...let their noodly appendages wrap themselves around you. :P

Wp5hPCk.jpg

Edited by Malichy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just saying it'd be a lot better if everyone had complex alliances instead of things raveling together into two big knots.

Maybe the problem is the players playing the game aren't smart enough to grasp complex alliances though.  They subscribe to the, "Keep it simple, stupid" model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.8.2017 at 3:45 AM, Dubayoo said:

I'm just saying it'd be a lot better if everyone had complex alliances instead of things raveling together into two big knots.

Maybe the problem is the players playing the game aren't smart enough to grasp complex alliances though.  They subscribe to the, "Keep it simple, stupid" model.

Good to see that you're maintaining your image as a condescending know-it-all. Not everyone shows the same consistency of character.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2017 at 8:45 PM, Dubayoo said:

I'm just saying it'd be a lot better if everyone had complex alliances instead of things raveling together into two big knots.

Maybe the problem is the players playing the game aren't smart enough to grasp complex alliances though.  They subscribe to the, "Keep it simple, stupid" model.

I assume you are not a fan of Tribal practices? 

This game can be as technical as people are willing to make it. Try making this complex alliance yourself then and show us your scheme of "grand illumination" to the simpletons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Good to see that you're maintaining your image as a condescending know-it-all. Not everyone shows the same consistency of character.

I'm not here to play the game itself.  I'm here to recruit people for another game.  All I do here is watch.

If you think I care about my image here, you really don't know what you're talking about.  Those who think I'm a know-it-all aren't people I want to recruit to the other game I play anyway.

7 hours ago, Edgar Allen Poe said:

I assume you are not a fan of Tribal practices? 

This game can be as technical as people are willing to make it. Try making this complex alliance yourself then and show us your scheme of "grand illumination" to the simpletons.

Tribalism's boring.  It's literally the most primitive of social levels for people to organize into.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

I'm not here to play the game itself.  I'm here to recruit people for another game.  All I do here is watch.

If you think I care about my image here, you really don't know what you're talking about.  Those who think I'm a know-it-all aren't people I want to recruit to the other game I play anyway.

I made no statement as to whether or not you care about your image, I only described it as it is. If your objective here is to recruit players for another game then I wish you'd do more of that and post less about this game that you claim to care so little about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28-8-2017 at 3:45 AM, Dubayoo said:

I'm just saying it'd be a lot better if everyone had complex alliances instead of things raveling together into two big knots.

Maybe the problem is the players playing the game aren't smart enough to grasp complex alliances though.  They subscribe to the, "Keep it simple, stupid" model.

and what would you categorize as a "complex alliance"?

Perhaps I am too stupid to understand :v

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Big Brother said:

I made no statement as to whether or not you care about your image, I only described it as it is. If your objective here is to recruit players for another game then I wish you'd do more of that and post less about this game that you claim to care so little about.

You really don't get it.  I'm not looking for players who need to have things made explicit for them.  Players like that don't make good allies in social strategy games.

I'm looking for players who have intuition and grasp what's going on behind the scenes without needing things proven to them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.