Notice of Cancellation

QueenPhoenix

5 minutes ago, James II said:

Lol @tC saying IQ being piss-poor at peace negotations. You guys take the cake for that.

It's funny you're still butthurt over 30mil we didn't give a shit about. We woulda dropped it it entirely, tbh. But those tears are too delicious.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

18 minutes ago, Bollocks said:

It's funny you're still butthurt over 30mil we didn't give a shit about. We woulda dropped it it entirely, tbh. But those tears are too delicious.

It's funny that's the conclusion you jump straight too.

You guys were butt hurt we fought back. Don't think we didn't see your whining and tears.

EDIT: 

It's unfortunate you felt the need to take a shot at Inq unwarranted, and then tried to justify demanding reps (You guys wanted more, your allies weren't super excited about it) from an alliance you hit because they fought back. All while none of it was even relevant to the conversation. You want to talk about piss-poor negotiations/FA, there you go.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

13 hours ago, James II said:

It's funny that's the conclusion you jump straight too.

You guys were butt hurt we fought back. Don't think we didn't see your whining and tears.

Honestly, I was actually disappointed, I thought you guys woulda fought harder. Not just give up immediately and go straight to nukes. Nice projection though.

It's unfortunate you felt the need to take a shot at Inq unwarranted, and then tried to justify demanding reps (You guys wanted more, your allies weren't super excited about it) from an alliance you hit because they fought back. All while none of it was even relevant to the conversation. You want to talk about piss-poor negotiations/FA, there you go.

> A discussion about UPN's conduct last war which ties into these series of treaty moves

> A war that IQ started and ultimately bungled (military and FA-wise)

> Not relevant

lmao. And then you want to bring up the silent war in which I am very happy to have a conversation over. The reps ask wasn't serious, and something we were completely okay with dropping. And salt over 30mil, a sum many individual nations can generate in a few days, is just too funny.

Edited by Bollocks

Just now, Bollocks said:

Honestly, I was actually disappointed, I thought you guys woulda fought harder. Not just give up immediately and go straight to nukes. Nice projection though.

You really are just completely idiotic.  How many alliances hit us that war?  Eight, Nine?  You being one of the those that bandwagoned in when there was almost no warslots left anyway.  But, I'm sure tC would easily hold off 33 bigger nations that filled your 33 defensive slots.  Stop being such a baby that we focused nukes on you because of how awful your bandwagon was.

You can keep spinning, but I don't think you even realize how dizzy you are right now.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Placentica said:

You really are just completely idiotic.  How many alliances hit us that war?  Eight, Nine?  You being one of the those that bandwagoned in when there was almost no warslots left anyway.  But, I'm sure tC would easily hold off 33 bigger nations that filled your 33 defensive slots.  Stop being such a baby that we focused nukes on you because of how awful your bandwagon was.

You can keep spinning, but I don't think you even realize how dizzy you are right now.

That mound of salt you harbor is unhealthy. All that energy directed towards crying and making up excuses could be used more productively and probably prevents you from improving.

Lets unpack your matyrdom rhetoric for a moment here:

How many alliances hit us that war?  Eight, Nine? 

Do you add another 2 alliances everytime you recall the event? It was only 5: tS, Guard, Chola, Resplendent and tC.

And the kicker is that all those alliances were already engaged with other alliances prior to our enagement with Alpha in the larger Silent War.

We were already fighting DEIC. Guardian was pre-empetively hit by Rose. Resplendent hit NPO. tS was fighting VE and SK. Chola was already fighting someone else but I don't recall who.

Steve, for someone who cries about "unfair" fights, you conveniently leave out how Alpha had no problem attacking Mensa, who was already fighting UPN, NPO and SK. But surely, your counter would be "MDP obligations etc etc". But of course, when we back up our steamroller bros in Mensa (rest in peace) to ensure a critical part of the front stays intact, it's somehow in your salt filled eyes: a bandwagon. Kek.

You being one of the those that bandwagoned in when there was almost no warslots left anyway. 

> Stop being such a baby that we focused nukes on you because of how awful your bandwagon was.

Lmao. Pick one, how do we hypothetically only pick up a few Alpha D slots and then still get focused on with nukes?

We grabbed a decent portion of your D slots. And you were conveniently unhelpful to the rest of your coalition by only firing nukes. Stay terrible.

• Upvote 1

Ah,

The timeless "nukes destroy so much infra lololol and we can rebuy so many of them #winning (despite losing on all conventional fronts, failing to truly support allied war efforts, and having no real leverage in peace negotiations)" argument. 

I was wondering when we'd see this crop up again. 

• Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

2 hours ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Ah,

The timeless "nukes destroy so much infra lololol and we can rebuy so many of them #winning (despite losing on all conventional fronts, failing to truly support allied war efforts, and having no real leverage in peace negotiations)" argument. 

I was wondering when we'd see this crop up again. 

And the circle jerk begins.

Edited by James II

On 24/08/2017 at 9:06 PM, Malichy said:

Wow! No need to be that drastic Matt. :P

Edit: Preemptive declaration of: No offense intended to any Wearside folk out there either. :P

but mackem scum deserve it

>totally isn't a geordie

• Upvote 1

bw0643E.gif

3 hours ago, Bollocks said:

That mound of salt you harbor is unhealthy. All that energy directed towards crying and making up excuses could be used more productively and probably prevents you from improving.

Lets unpack your matyrdom rhetoric for a moment here:

Do you add another 2 alliances everytime you recall the event? It was only 5: tS, Guard, Chola, Resplendent and tC.

• I'm pretty sure there were more. But if you want to choose to misremember that's cool. No one cares, aside from the people who didn't realize the propoganda campaign against Alpha was just that. The fact that you actually believe it as fact is disappointing and embarrassing to know that somehow you're my distant cousin in the long family lines of Orbis.

And the kicker is that all those alliances were already engaged with other alliances prior to our enagement with Alpha in the larger Silent War.

We were already fighting DEIC. Guardian was pre-empetively hit by Rose. Resplendent hit NPO. tS was fighting VE and SK. Chola was already fighting someone else but I don't recall who.

• Those fronts were bigger than the people they were hit by to begin with. You came on the peripherals on oA's and were able to hit people who were already either overwhelmed or on the verge of it. Chola, tS, Mensa, tC, CS, and Resplendent were never in a position where they were overwhelmed. They had the fortune of being able to cherry pick.

Steve, for someone who cries about "unfair" fights, you conveniently leave out how Alpha had no problem attacking Mensa, who was already fighting UPN, NPO and SK. But surely, your counter would be "MDP obligations etc etc". But of course, when we back up our steamroller bros in Mensa (rest in peace) to ensure a critical part of the front stays intact, it's somehow in your salt filled eyes: a bandwagon. Kek.

Mensa was not a 15 man alliance and had all the help in the world. They were by no means overwhelmed, nor the center of the conflict. They were on the outside hitting people who were already up against larger numbers I.E. NPO vs BK.

• As for tC bandwagoning: tC has 'bandwagoned' on a number of occasions, chiefly every war. I don't think it was until last war you actually entered in some form of defense, whereas the others were oA. You hit Alpha on an oA, You did not have a treaty with Mensa, but okay.

Lmao. Pick one, how do we hypothetically only pick up a few Alpha D slots and then still get focused on with nukes?

• You guys didn't declare that many offensive wars against us, but because you had no reason to hit us we opted to declare wars on your guys and fire our nukes at ya'll. 

We grabbed a decent portion of your D slots. And you were conveniently unhelpful to the rest of your coalition by only firing nukes. Stay terrible.

• We were at war with tS, tC, Resplendent, Chola, CS, Mensa, Guardian, and probably some other alliance that had no business being there. I really don't think you're THAT stupid to think a 15-20 man alliance would do well fighting conventionally in that situation. In that situation, the tactically sound thing to do is fire away nukes so that the enemy takes more damage. The math is rather simple, I'm sure any of these people, Manthrax and Partisan included can tell you that yes, nukes are effective when your overwhelmed.

You call us salty, yet you were the ones asking your allies to demand reps on your behalf because you got nuked for hitting us. Don't pretend your allies were gun ho about it. They weren't, I could post logs of present and former AA leaders expressing regret currently and at the time for your childish behavior. The issue isn't you demanding the reps, or your passed bandwagon nature while elevating yourself on a pedestal as if you were relevant to the outcome of a war. The issue is you are entirely oblivious to your douchebagery and you wear it on your chest proudly. I don't know what's worse, you being ignorant to the propaganda campaign, and continue to try and project it, or you knowing it's just that and trying to ride a dead horse. Either way you and (Ex)Mensa look like shit lords trying to push it still.

As to Wilhelm, I have no idea why you're trying to push it. I figured you'd be in the know enough at this point to know what it was t$ was doing at the time. And I'd like to believe you know t$ and it's leadership don't buy it, nor promote that nonsense anymore. There is no need for it to continue, nor is there any desire on Alpha's end, or t$'s for it to continue. I don't know why you'd risk your  alliance's image by throwing t$ out there when 95% of the people in this game know what you're trying to sell is complete shit.

5 hours ago, James II said:
  • I'm pretty sure there were more. But if you want to choose to misremember that's cool. No one cares, aside from the people who didn't realize the propoganda campaign against Alpha was just that. The fact that you actually believe it as fact is disappointing and embarrassing to know that somehow you're my distant cousin in the long family lines of Orbis.
  • Those fronts were bigger than the people they were hit by to begin with. You came on the peripherals on oA's and were able to hit people who were already either overwhelmed or on the verge of it. Chola, tS, Mensa, tC, CS, and Resplendent were never in a position where they were overwhelmed. They had the fortune of being able to cherry pick.

We actually came into Silent through our MD with CS. I don't really know what's more sad, your non-existent grasp on the facts or the self delusion.

And yes, our side was actually able to coordinate and not terribad, despite the fact that our sphere was defending against a pre-empt. 

As for tC bandwagoning: tC has 'bandwagoned' on a number of occasions, chiefly every war. I don't think it was until last war you actually entered in some form of defense, whereas the others were oA. You hit Alpha on an oA, You did not have a treaty with Mensa, but okay.

> Claims we bandwagon

> No proof

> Actually brings contrarian proof 

Lmao, this is going about as great as everything else you've said in this thread.

And what can I say? I don't give two shits about paper and e-laywering. You hit our friends and we're game. 

it's cool you choose to misremember, but no one really cares. 

We were at war with tS, tC, Resplendent, Chola, CS, Mensa, Guardian, and probably some other alliance that had no business being there. I really don't think you're THAT stupid to think a 15-20 man alliance would do well fighting conventionally in that situation. In that situation, the tactically sound thing to do is fire away nukes so that the enemy takes more damage. The math is rather simple, I'm sure any of these people, Manthrax and Partisan included can tell you that yes, nukes are effective when your overwhelmed.

And this is why you're still bad, while you could of rescued some of the other wars on the other fronts, you decided to squander your conventional military entirely to shoot nukes back when they still bieged. 

You call us salty, yet you were the ones asking your allies to demand reps on your behalf because you got nuked for hitting us. Don't pretend your allies were gun ho about it. They weren't, I could post logs of present and former AA leaders expressing regret currently and at the time for your childish behavior. The issue isn't you demanding the reps, or your passed bandwagon nature while elevating yourself on a pedestal as if you were relevant to the outcome of a war. The issue is you are entirely oblivious to your douchebagery and you wear it on your chest proudly. I don't know what's worse, you being ignorant to the propaganda campaign, and continue to try and project it, or you knowing it's just that and trying to ride a dead horse. Either way you and (Ex)Mensa look like shit lords trying to push it still.

I know it helps you sleep at night to think that we really cared at all about taking nukes, but in fact we rebuilt immediately post-war and continued to out-grow you. It wasn't a serious ask, though I'm sure it pains you to know that if you had behaved in any other way than total shit-lords, we woulda dropped it immediately. 30 million is nothing, other than a mound of salt for you. 

Edited by Bollocks

Okay. The facts have been laid out. 

I'll be honest, I don't know how you get you entering against Alpha on an MD clause with CS when Alpha hit Mensa, but sure.

No need to continue the argument at this point. We're just going to keep "No U"ing back and forth. 

The general consensus has already been laid out, and it's in my favor. All I really care about is being popular.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, James II said:

Okay. The facts have been laid out. 

I'll be honest, I don't know how you get you entering against Alpha on an MD clause with CS when Alpha hit Mensa, but sure.

No need to continue the argument at this point. We're just going to keep "No U"ing back and forth. 

I know reading comprehension is tough, but not everything revolves around Alpha's inferiority complex. Silent war was happening (i.e. we entered to counter DEIC initially) before you guys decided to pop in for a rolling.

The general consensus has already been laid out, and it's in my favor. All I really care about is being popular.

Not gonna lie, this line made me laugh. 

11 minutes ago, Bollocks said:

I know reading comprehension is tough, but not everything revolves around Alpha's inferiority complex. Silent war was happening (i.e. we entered to counter DEIC initially) before you guys decided to pop in for a rolling.

Not gonna lie, this line made me laugh. 

Oh. I thought we were done. How about now?

Edited by James II

That is some WoT, Bollocks.  But of course, we are the salty ones, lol.

I'm going to repeat myself again for your benefit.  When Alpha entered that war, it was lost.  We knew it, everyone knew it.  We honored a treaty with NPO, at NPO's request and attacked the target who had hit them at their request.  I thought it was stupid to attack a relatively nuke-proof target in Mensa (to their credit, an alliance I still have a lot of respect for).  And I was happy to see Mensa destroying VE, who had just dropped us in the most disrespectful way I could imagine (now this is legit Alpha butthurt, lol).  But I will always be there for my allies.  Win or lose.  Honestly, the butthurt we create in losing/nuclear wars is more fun, because people love to whine about how unfair nukes are while ignoring the fact they never wanted a fair fight to begin with, forcing us into our nuclear defensive option.  Alpha wasn't even notified of that war until it rolled out, which should've resulted in an instant-cancel, but that's not how we operate.

Our history of conventional vs. nuclear is well known and I find no reason to rehash.  What always amazes me is in our nuclear wars, is we always updeclare on those nations with high infra and the pixel huggers who won't declare wars.  Not sure why people forget, you can set your clock to that fact.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

I just wanted to say that we loved nukes in Mensa.  The beige protection helped us so much in a lot of the wars.  Granted the blitz from Alpha/Fark forced us back some.  We knew you guys would be joining in the war eventually, but didn't exactly expect both of you to hit us.

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I just wanted to say that we loved nukes in Mensa.  The beige protection helped us so much in a lot of the wars.  Granted the blitz from Alpha/Fark forced us back some.  We knew you guys would be joining in the war eventually, but didn't exactly expect both of you to hit us.

We actually didn't fire off too many at you b/c of the lower infra, but by it wasn't like VE was keeping you at war or zeroed so the beige protection wasn't a concern when we went nukes-free.  Again, nukes = nice weapon when losing, conventional = when winning.

We actually were not planning to be apart of that war and were just hunkering down waiting for someone and all their allies to come get some nukes, especially after Rose and VE dropped us.  We were never apart of the coalition or coalition channels or planning.  A small correction, we did know about the war like 2-3 days before it happened, but that was after everyone was already bulking, so I've basically, that was after the war started in my opinion.  We were asked to go in on you guys by NPO.  So many better targets imo, although I suppose were limited by who attacked NPO.  I voiced my reservations privately because I didn't think we were going win your front on account of VE just absolutely rolling over.  But I am a sucker for honoring a treaty despite those reservations.  I thought it was stupid to pre-empt and still find that to be the case, but I realize people like their first strike advantage.

• 1 year later...