Notice of Cancellation

QueenPhoenix

oh boy. UPN getting dropped? that's so surprising. oh no UPN we.re so sorry </3 what ever could've caused this to happen?

did i do a good job acting surprised?

• Upvote 6

Polaris is one of the most loyal alliances in this game.  If they felt a change was needed, it was well within reason.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I mean I can understand not wanting to keep a treaty if your goals no longer line up or the communication lines aren't what you want them to be.

That said, spinning it as being about your treating being subordinated/played favorites with doesn't make a lick of sense. That's literally what IQ did. You're playing favorites in who you drop for playing favorites. :P

Not to mention they didn't read the treaty.

I'm surprised noone has caught on yet.

XLL3z4T.gif

It sure has been a wild ride and our relationship with y'all even predates me. I legitimately can't remember the last time we weren't allied and I hope if our two alliances last another decade, our successors can say the same.

Donec iterum ad fratrem

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

Not to mention they didn't read the treaty.

I'm surprised noone has caught on yet.

>reading in a text based nation sim

JIIieQg.jpg

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Malal said:

It sure has been a wild ride and our relationship with y'all even predates me. I legitimately can't remember the last time we weren't allied and I hope if our two alliances last another decade, our successors can say the same.

Donec iterum ad fratrem

Honestly how I feel about CS and tC with everything. So a toast to extremely old treaties that might get renewed someday in a different game.

And also Cornerstone offers condolences, it is hard to see old treaties that has seen a lot come to an end.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone