Arrgh! Recognition of Hostilities

Ripper

On 8/22/2017 at 3:04 PM, James II said:

Where were all of you when nuke Bloc hit arrgh over some raids? Hypocrites I tell you!

Arrgh getting hit over some raids is, like, a seasonal thing. :P

Arrgh scheming with two other alliances for the opposite is actually newsworthy. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

16 minutes ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Arrgh scheming with two other alliances for the opposite is actually newsworthy. 

Just looking at the timing of the wars and how they are distributed, I think it's clear we've been scheming for this for months.

We were just waiting for them to take the bait obviously. You got us good. :v

On a more serious note, an update regarding the war:

As agreed, no new declarations have taken place and all wars but two (expected to end tomorrow) have come to an end. We wish to CF quick rebuilding.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, James II said:

I got a ball out of this. I consider this war a win for James, a Win for Alpha, and a win for Nuke Bloc.

Sorry it was at your expense CF.

You are welcome for the ball :P 

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

On 23. 08. 2017. at 3:52 AM, Ogaden said:

Holy hell what happened in this thread.

Cool p&wball though

@Ogaden

I keep telling people I should be baned from OWF when drunk, and only allowed to raid, plan wars and negotiate deals when DrunK, but noone listen.

Except for peopel I argue with and make pointless drama over fact that they buthurt we did what they ussually do, but we did it aginst their charming friends so it's bad, but if we did it against someone else, or someone else did it against us then I'd be good, I think...

On 23. 08. 2017. at 11:50 PM, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Join Arrgh, you'd be suprised at ammount of scheming we do. And I remeber doing it more often during my tenure too. They are both seasonal things, except when we get hit noone even bats an eye, let alone create so much drama, except for few good friends.

On 24. 08. 2017. at 0:26 AM, James II said:

I got a ball out of this. I consider this war a win for James, a Win for Alpha, and a win for Nuke Bloc.

Sorry it was at your expense CF.

I knew you were behind this scheming all along!

On 24. 08. 2017. at 6:12 AM, Crossbones said:

This thread in a 3 panel

TxzyP0E.png

I don't know who you are, or how do you know my exact toughts, but I'll find you, and put you on my personal do not raid list :D

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

10 hours ago, DragonK said:

I don't know who you are, or how do you know my exact toughts, but I'll find you, and put you on my personal do not raid list :D

It's me Shifty Stranger. New name, same great taste.

• Upvote 1