Arrgh! Recognition of Hostilities

Ripper

The spectators can laugh all they want.

>you'll try to dogpile an alliance in a global war

What James?  You're referring to NPO's tactics now?

1 hour ago, Lightning said:

I'm not so sure about your knowledge of up-declaring. I have a memory of Mensa waiting a like week for backup while their top nations were sitting mostly idle and could easily outnumber their opponents. I don't remember exactly what war it was but it was probably a full year ago or more. 

Feel free to go back and remember.  I'm curious now.

I'm sorry @Buorhann , that we didn't even exit the war with GCB properly, let alone have time to rebuild military, when we had to war woth CF, so I called in few people in.

You're saying that we're dogpiling CF, when we're just winning it by simple fact that we're better equiped to fight this war. Unlike Mensa, we don't go for easy targets that we know 100% we can win, we, unlike you, like to risk sometimes. And unlike you, we don't call in a whole sphere on 3 alliances casue we're bored.

So in short, sorry for being better than you, you dirty little HYPOcrtie :P

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

25 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The spectators can laugh all they want.

>you'll try to dogpile an alliance in a global war

What James?  You're referring to NPO's tactics now?

Feel free to go back and remember.  I'm curious now.

Don't feign ignorance. It's less than flattering.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

26 minutes ago, DragonK said:

I'm sorry @Buorhann , that we didn't even exit the war with GCB properly, let alone have time to rebuild military, when we had to war woth CF, so I called in few people in.

You're saying that we're dogpiling CF, when we're just winning it by simple fact that we're better equiped to fight this war. Unlike Mensa, we don't go for easy targets that we know 100% we can win, we, unlike you, like to risk sometimes. And unlike you, we don't call in a whole sphere on 3 alliances casue we're bored.

So in short, sorry for being better than you, you dirty little HYPOcrtie :P

well said!

• Upvote 2

OP_IA.gif.067fb210b803baf738e32ac678b8b0f3.gif

2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

I dont see whats wrong with dogpiling in a defensive war.

Play to win.

Go hard or go home.

If you go into a fistfight, bring a sledgehammer.

I reject your chivalry and morality.

Chivalry and Morality is great, as long as you are consistent with what you believe and apply to be Chivalrous and Moral.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

I had to make a few edits to your post to fix up the grammar and punctuation some. I understand how standing on a pile of bullshit can make you nervous and make you mistype, so don't be ashamed.

I've never been a guardian of paperless. KT has 9 treaties currently- that's the opposite of paperless. While KT does maintain good relations with Arrgh (which is why we backed them up with some of the more troublesome CF members this conflict), KT isn't a sponsor of alliances going paperless. KT may be the closest thing to TEst's successor, but we're not TEst. We have our own goals and ambitions and those involve paper and paper alliances.

Partisan, you have no right to !@#$ to me about anything regarding paperless. You started off Hogwarts with 3 protection treaties, you eagerly supported Syndi during the last war despite having no legal reason to, and you bullshit about being paperless while you, in reality, have a number of paper treaties.

---

I've monitored this thread but I've stayed silent because there wasn't much more I could add, and it doesn't really matter if people approve of it or not. KT assisted our friends in Arrgh when they asked because KT and Arrgh have maintained good relations the past half year. While there was some skirmishing between CF and KT's smaller members, the bulk of KT's assistance was just in helping to bring down CF's top members that posed a threat to Arrgh's justified response. Charming Friends shouldn't have escalated the situation by responding to Arrgh's counter of their raider by attacking Arrgh at random.

If you have a problem with that, then too bad. I don't really know what to tell you (hence my silence beforehand).

The moment one has to preface his argument with a grammar nazi ad hominem to discredit his counterpart, it does little beyond displaying insecurity over said argument.

In your case, You decide to whip up the overplayed "lolol grammar" to a non-native english speaker. Until you take the time to learn to speak and write my language fluently, you are better off refraining from weaving condescending bullshit like that into your already croaky playground rhetoric.

Since kt's founding you have propagated kt as test's spiritual successor. You have railed against the status quo, used the moniker to enhance your recruitment of test nations, And actively endorsed anything that is "different" in back channels.

That endorsement extended to the syndicate, cf and tC. Your mouth talks a walk your legs wont walk though. For all your rhetoric, you consistently revert to opportunism as the vulture you are.

You wave your 9 treaties around as if they prove anything besides the cowardly use of treaties to passively shield you from potential retribution for your opportunism.

I do understand that in the absence of any real arguments to defend your actions with, it becomes tempting to employ straw man arguments and point the finger at me. Rather than indulging in them, I will simply note that my foreign policy is entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand: your hypocrisy.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

21 minutes ago, Nietzschelloo said:

I mean to be honest we werent really paying attention or this war would have been a lot more fun for everyone probably :) I didn't notice I got hit until like a day later lmao woops. 

https://i.gyazo.com/8bd23faf9b5aac2aa778b740e4c9b8e0.png

But you attacked 4 hours later... :P

dpluao815a3.png

Lel. I missed the fireworks but obviously they're still around. Burn the commies.

I fully support Arrgh and their coalition. Also bless Gabranth for answering the call to arms against degenerate communism which plagues this world.

Hmu if there's more slaying to do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

You wave your 9 treaties around as if they prove anything besides the cowardly use of treaties to passively shield you from potential retribution for your opportunism.

Sounds like someone I knew a year ago. ;)

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, DragonK said:

You still got three alliances on a 16man alliance.  Guess that's taking a big risk.

How is that paperless argument going for you again?

(And I highly doubt you'd have taken that risk if Syndicate still remained tied to CF)

Edited by Buorhann

I would love to see this action in a voice channel :P I am just saying 

I got popcorn for anyone else who wants to join me :P 

• Upvote 3

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

21 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You still got three alliances on a 16man alliance.  Guess that's taking a big risk.

How is that paperless argument going for you again?

(And I highly doubt you'd have taken that risk if Syndicate still remained tied to CF)

Wrong we have 1 alliance against them and 3 people I invited, and 3 or so people that tagged along with them. We do not need, have, nor asked an ALLIANCE to join against CF, casue that wasn't remotely needed.

So stop trhowing your shit at us, you're the dogpile master here, so you think that being good at dogpiling gives you right to decide what dogpiling is or who's a dogpiler and who's not?

It's clear that you're just pissed that this time it's your friends who's at our receving end, have we done this to Lordearon or HBE you'd be going around cheering and defending us how's we're using all resources available or some bs like that.

I told you once and I'm telling you again, get of your high horse, you're so deep in shit you spew and yet you're trying to use your reputation to give crediblity to your assumptions that simply can't hold against raw facts.

But please do try to cry ahrder, maybe your friends who already think same as you side even more with you :D

• Upvote 5

tvPWtuA.gif

4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Charming Friends shouldn't have escalated the situation by responding to Arrgh's counter of their raider by attacking Arrgh at random.

I have no opinion to share as far as this entire event goes. However in the interest of facts, Arrgh didn't counter the guilty party until 3 other wars on a completely different CF member had been launched. So it's not like Arrgh attacked only Peaches and didn't escalate before counters.

6mCr7wR.png

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

1 hour ago, hadesflames said:

I have no opinion to share as far as this entire event goes. However in the interest of facts, Arrgh didn't counter the guilty party until 3 other wars on a completely different CF member had been launched. So it's not like Arrgh attacked only Peaches and didn't escalate before counters.

6mCr7wR.png

• Upvote 4

tvPWtuA.gif

2 hours ago, DragonK said:

Wrong we have 1 alliance against them and 3 people I invited, and 3 or so people that tagged along with them. We do not need, have, nor asked an ALLIANCE to join against CF, casue that wasn't remotely needed.

Arrgh came into an agreement with the Charming Friends.

1. Both sides decided to enjoy the conflict and cleared out that there are no hard feelings from either side.
  2. The current war will last only for one round.
  3. As of now, no new war declarations will take place.
  4. KT and tTO will also respect and follow this decision.

Yeah, that's why they're included in the peace terms.  Ok, DragonK.

I mean, they're literally bolded right there, from Ripper himself.  You cannot possibly miss this.

Edited by Buorhann

34 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, that's why they're included in the peace terms.  Ok, DragonK.

I mean, they're literally bolded right there, from Ripper himself.  You cannot possibly miss this.

I will include all nations names next time just for you then. I am sure that everyone is interested in knowing who was exactly invited. Sorry for being lazy.

• Upvote 4