Arrgh! Recognition of Hostilities

Ripper

Not so charming,eh? Perhaps not today, I suppose....:P

fQ3kPp1.jpg

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

24 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Arrgh did coordinate directly with KT for some wars and offered payment for their assistance.

Arrgh came into an agreement with the Charming Friends.

1. Both sides decided to enjoy the conflict and cleared out that there are no hard feelings from either side.
  2. The current war will last only for one round.
  3. As of now, no new war declarations will take place.
  4. KT and tTO will also respect and follow this decision.
  5. After the end of the wars, Arrgh will not raid CF for a month. After that interval, the two alliances have agreed to get into contact again for further negotiations.
  6. I confirm that Nietzschelloo is really charming.

no more war :(

Charming Friends - 16 members

vs.

Arrgh - 44 members

tTO - 37 members

KT - 80 members

Ladies and gentlemen, this all started from a single raid.  Keep that in mind when you mess with pirates, I guess.

• Upvote 3

>tries to insult me by using Mensa's disbanding

Oh boy.

Cool numbers.  That is somehow meant to take away the fact that Arrgh requested their assistance when you nearly outnumbered them 3 to 1 already?

That's just sad.

• Upvote 1

I am well aware of how war mechanics work, I organized a lot of it for our sphere during the past wars.  It's pathetic that you required help from tTO and KT, and I have no idea why people keep citing "We have too many low score members".  It's like nobody learns how to updeclare properly (Like how and when).

"Papers, please" occurred for a variety of reasons.

Your reasoning here with Arrgh gang-banging CF is literally because of a single raid.  You couldn't handle CF it seems even when you got the jump on the majority of their members.

You do you, but that's just a sad display after everybody bought into your whole "Pirate Insurance" post so that you guys could rebuild back up to relevancy.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Your reasoning here with Arrgh gang-banging CF is literally because of a single raid.  You couldn't handle CF it seems even when you got the jump on the majority of their members.

Hey Hope, already spoke about that.

Notice I didn't blame Arrgh for going after CF over a raid, but the requesting of help from tTO, KT, and (what I heard) even Sparta was pretty lame when they already had control of it.

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hey Hope, already spoke about that.

Notice I didn't blame Arrgh for going after CF over a raid, but the requesting of help from tTO, KT, and (what I heard) even Sparta was pretty lame when they already had control of it.

I mean it wasn't nearly as lopsided as you're making it out to be. They couldn't quite control the top tier so they asked the other two alliances to help out. A 3v1, while difficult, isn't nearly as bad as other alliances have done i.e Papers, Please. KT and tTO didn't even declare a whole lot compared to their member base.

Edited by Hope

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I am well aware of how war mechanics work, I organized a lot of it for our sphere during the past wars.  This is why it's pathetic as to why you required help from tTO and KT, and I have no idea why people keep citing "We have too many low score members".  It's like nobody learns how to updeclare properly (Like how and when).

You do you, but that's just a sad display after everybody bought into your whole "Pirate Insurance" post so that you guys could rebuild back up to relevancy.

So we're warring with GCB; and things excalate between us and CF, and we're not allowed to call in couple of people to even the field in top tier?

Get off your high horse, and don't mix us up with your gangbang during papers please. That was much worse.It occured for no reason that to boost your own ego and destroy last thing that could stop your hegemoney.

(aslo Ripper telling me not to post casue I'm drunk)

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

50 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Charming Friends - 16 members

vs.

Arrgh - 44 members

tTO - 37 members

KT - 80 members

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

I mean it wasn't nearly as lopsided as you're making it out to be. 

That's due to a few reasons.  1) The war was already over when it began, 2) Slots were hard to find, 3) The war ended early.

2 minutes ago, DragonK said:

So we're warring with GCB; and things excalate between us and CF, and we're not allowed to call in couple of people to even the field in top tier?

Get off your high horse, and don't mix us up with your gangbang during papers please. That was much worse.It occured for no reason that to boost your own ego and destroy last thing that could stop your hegemoney.

(aslo Ripper telling me not to post casue I'm drunk)

Again, difference of reasons.

Arrgh gang banged CF because of a raid.

"Papers, please" occurred because of many different reasons depending on the alliance you ask.  Even Prefontaine and other members admitted that they knew the ass kicking was coming eventually.

>destroy the last thing that could stop your hegemoney

Well, thanks for admitting you were a threat I guess?  But no, that wasn't the reason.

Edited by Buorhann

Just now, Buorhann said:

That's due to a few reasons.  1) The war was already over when it began, 2) Slots were hard to find, 3) The war ended early.

Exactly, Arrgh did most of the fighting on their own stop acting like KT and tTO blitzed all of CF and Arrgh declared 2 wars.

• Upvote 1

CF didn't participate in Papers, Please. So it's totally irrelevant to calling in people on this raid. I mean, it's also incredibly old and doesn't really apply to this situation even if they had, but the fact they had no real hand in it should be enough to sidestep that entire conversation anyway.

Anyways. As I've made clear to several people, I'm disappointed in what looks to me like a sucker punch against someone who took a chance dropping ties, particularly by people who had done so much railing against treaty consolidation. With that in mind, If there's any nations violating that agreement CoS is ready to enforce it.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs