House Arryn, DOE

Kelson

22 minutes ago, Grimz said:

Actually, I think if anything here has been proven, it's how adept my research and analysis skills are. I've never watched Games of Throne, yet I know more about the show than any of you! And lol if you actually think I care about "embarrassment," keep on going through life afraid to embarrass yourself; I'm sure you'll make a ton of friends being too scared to speak. Keep listening to that voice in the back of your head that says "should I say this?!?!?! will people like me!?!?!?"

The fact that you're so fixated on pleasing the society around you is pretty funny. Are you really "taking the high road" if you wrote a reply to me bragging about taking the high road? Do you see how ironic that is? That's like saying "I'm the most humble person here." It really sounds to me like you're just trying to take the popular position in this thread for upvotes and internet affection.

Your other post in this thread was merely a poorly-thought-out insult directed towards me, do you know what that says about you? It says that your primary motivation for participating in this discussion was simply to call to everyone's attention that you have the "right opinion;" you're doing it because you see a mob of people disagreeing with me, and you want to join that mob so people will be more accepting of you, so they'll think of you as "one of us." Once again, you're proving that all you care about is pleasing the people around you because you're too scared to take an unpopular position. Not only that, but you have such a need for attention and societal confirmation that you posted here just to gain that attention, when no one even mentioned you.

I am honestly not trolling at this point. You should not focus so much on having society at large "confirm" your opinions; it'll make you a lot happier in the end. You'll wear yourself out trying to please everyone.

Also, for the record, if the #1 alliance in the game is embarrassed, I wonder what that makes your alliance?

I have ascended

Actually I would say your SJW uber sensitive and seeing racism around every corner is actually society at large now, so it is you conforming to what society wants. While I do not truck with racists and disagree with them fundamentally I also don't see racism in words that are close to other ones... Niagra falls must be a racist waterfall right?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Phoenix2683 said:

Actually I would say your SJW uber sensitive and seeing racism around every corner is actually society at large now, so it is you conforming to what society wants. While I do not truck with racists and disagree with them fundamentally I also don't see racism in words that are close to other ones... Niagra falls must be a racist waterfall right?

Niagra please

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Phoenix2683 said:

Even if that were true, which it's not seeing as how Nazi ideology is completely wrong if you believe in moral absolutism, you're trying to use whataboutism to distract from my evaluation of the person I replied to. Saying "yeah but what about you?!?!?" doesn't make what I said false, it just shows you can't logically dispute what I've said, so you're trying to distract our audience from the fact I even said it. 

Also, nice strawman. No one ever mentioned Niagara Falls being racist, that is a ridiculous example. My evaluation of Arryn being racist stems from more than the name, but also the fact that the House never mixes with non whites, has terrible relations with the most prominent House led by minorities, and has zero members who aren't white. You try to throw me off with whataboutism and a strawman... House Stark is not sending their best folks! SAD!

Edited by Grimz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Astounding what obstination can do to people, truly. 

• Upvote 3

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

I'm simply afraid of what further tomfoolery continuing to comment on this thread may produce...#AvoidingMentionOfAllThingsA*@#n :P

Edited by Malichy
  • Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

This thread reminds me of when 4chan flopped from being leftwing to rightwing around 2012-2013.

Let's do the time-warp again...

22 hours ago, Hope said:

4chan was never left wing

Rule 34 would suggest otherwise.

Years ago, 4chan was known for trolling social conservatives for the same reason liberals are trolled today.  It would behave deliberately indecently to defy social graces.  

• Upvote 1