House Arryn, DOE

Kelson

2 hours ago, Kelson said:

No, your original comment was bait. 

Riight, and making your alliance name a play off of "Aryan" isn't bait. Good show mate, I'll be sticking around for the encore.

Edited by Grimz
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Grimz said:

Riight, and making your alliance name a play off of "Aryan" isn't bait. Good show mate, I'll be sticking around for the encore.

Awww shoot. You caught us. Great job. Let me give u an award 

• Upvote 1

Congrats - good luck/have fun!

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

The world always needs more GoT alliances! The tide will not be stemmed until George R R Martin has killed off every character we've ever cared about (so probably six months :P )

Welcome and good luck!

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

21 hours ago, Grimz said:

Do you really not know Arryn? and that it has nothing to do with Aryan? i mean, wow.... I'm speechless, i really hope you are just trolling

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Phoenix2683 said:

Do you really not know Arryn? and that it has nothing to do with Aryan? i mean, wow.... I'm speechless, i really hope you are just trolling

I Googled it and I see that it is from a show known as "Games of Throne," but I still don't think that makes it right. I know P&W's forum demographics are majority White and so most of you don't realize the harm the name can cause; think about if someone made an alliance called "The Nazys," which is clearly a play off of "Nazi," and their excuse was "oh its just a prank bro haha its on TV." Of course there will always be a demographic blind to the fact that it's hate speech, but just because you cannot see it, doesn't mean others can't.

Edited by Grimz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

44 minutes ago, Grimz said:

I Googled it and I see that it is from a show known as "Games of Throne," but I still don't think that makes it right. I know P&W's forum demographics are majority White and so most of you don't realize the harm the name can cause; think about if someone made an alliance called "The Nazys," which is clearly a play off of "Nazi," and their excuse was "oh its just a prank bro haha its on TV." Of course there will always be a demographic blind to the fact that it's hate speech, but just because you cannot see it, doesn't mean others can't.

As the final arbiter and destroyer of Nazi alliances, Arryn is fine.

On 8/20/2017 at 1:33 PM, Grimz said:

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you the future winner of 2017's Worst Troll award.

XLL3z4T.gif

17 hours ago, Mikey said:

The world always needs more GoT alliances! The tide will not be stemmed until George R R Martin has killed off every character we've ever cared about (so probably six months :P )

Welcome and good luck!

You really are optimistic if you're expecting next book to come out in 6 months :P

5 hours ago, Grimz said:

Oh shut it. 

On 8/21/2017 at 1:05 AM, Grimz said:

I Googled it and I see that it is from a show known as "Games of Throne," but I still don't think that makes it right....

Arryn has as much to do with Aryan as Lennon has to do with Lenin. Let it go, your chasing less than shadows here.

• Upvote 3

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

1 hour ago, Malichy said:

Arryn has as much to do with Aryan as Lennon has to do with Lenin. Let it go, your chasing less than shadows here.

But he used google... it has to be correct, right? :(

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

On 8/22/2017 at 2:35 PM, Alataq said:

But he used google... it has to be correct, right? :(

You're mocking me for thinking that, but Google recently added stuff to filter out fake news and other misleading websites. So everything on Google actually is correct; that's why sites like Fox News don't show up unless you specifically search for them. 

Edited by Grimz