Cryptocurrency: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Life Without Paper Money

Zed

I wish you guys success and prosperity in this new venture you are trying out and all others that you may try out in the future, it was an absolute pleasure to be apart of your alliance and then later work with you guys. 

Edited by Darth Revan
  • Upvote 1

Paper burned? I aprove.

Secret deals and relationships with alliances that noone but the ones involved know? I aprove.

Even tough they dropped paper, I'm sure they still have allys across the Orbis, and attacking them now would be dumb. People often mistake paperless for unallyed, but paperless relationship can be stronger than pepered MDOAP.

Either way I'm a big fan of 3 or more sphere systems, and of paperless relationships. Welcome aboard #club shred and hope this changes game in interesting way. Good luck, and have fun :)

• Upvote 5

tvPWtuA.gif

This is very interesting, 3rd sphere, 4th sphere, more paperless alliances, there are now more options than the classic clash of the titans with two big coalitions

Thanks t$ for everything, very good allies, good luck with your new adventure

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Pylon69 said:

Burning money... Really? there is probably a starving hobo not even to blocks away that would be more than grateful for it.

You need to watch the second video in the announcement. ;)

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

11 hours ago, Aurelian said:

Pretty neat.

Felt weird updating the treaty web.

Looking rather pretty now however:

pcduDd7LTSuJwf3XuOYmOA.png

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

11 hours ago, Pylon69 said:

Burning money... Really? there is probably a starving hobo not even to blocks away that would be more than grateful for it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure someone else will feed NPO.

• Upvote 1

Love ya, fam <3.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

On 16.08.2017 at 11:49 AM, Verlion said:

All I gather from this is that Zed certainly doesn't wear the pants in the t$ family and Jess probably drank hers off. We might be doomed.

Don't look at me. Jessica got all that vodka and duty-free cigarettes from someone else.

Wait a minute, I just realized this thread is a rip-off of my thread you cheap &#33;@#&#036;ing bastards!!!

635af35783.png

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

On 8/16/2017 at 6:12 PM, Flame of the Flawed said:

You need to watch the second video in the announcement. ;)

I'm lazy. My live is trivial enough. I don't need to fill it with anymore frivolity. I hope their efforts make an impact on those they help and not shitting on the street

you really showed him.... I'm tired of people full of shit acting and trying to help and not actually addressing the tissues(haha) at hand. -_-

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, vonnorman said:

we shall gather like killer whales at a mating frenzy. 

Ah yes, I forgot to include the celebratory orgy that would happen when TEst would come back.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone