A New Chapter

Chidz

3 hours ago, Shifty Stranger said:

He never formed that 3rd sphere...

Kastor had a lot of things planned. Maybe Chidz will decide to do them all, and if he does; Lordaeron will be on a hella of a ride 

• Upvote 1

Well, you definitely kept things interesting Kastor, the game is a little more empty now. Best of luck in RL.

And good luck to Lordaeron as well, I'm sure Chidz will do a good job holding things down.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I'm genuinely upset Kastor has left the game. I loved trolling him, basically because I know he's a good sport and he took it in good fun.

I wish he had just gone into VM instead of deleting, but he must have had his reasons. Even though we were on opposite sides of the treaty web, I really like the guy - I know I could always have fun with him.

And kudos to Kastor on what he's done for Lordaeron. I was one of the doubters, but he founded an alliance who experienced tremendous growth and has a lot of potential, now a top 15 alliance.

I had a lot of fun on the server of his radio show and I hope he sticks around on Discord. 

Best of luck irl Kastor!

Edited by Insert Name Here
dem typos
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, vonnorman said:

See? Driving people from the game with those stupid war changes

TBF, it's the entire design philosophy and lack of communication.

Good riddence

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Good luck to Chidz and Lordaeron, I wish all the best going forward.

Thanks for the DEIC/RW/Lardyron memories Kastor. Hope to continue to have entertaining conversations over Discord. :)

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

First off, congrats to Lordaeron on the new lineup. And good luck to Chidz moving them forward. It'll be fun to see what you guys do, we look forward to it!

I'm sorry to see Kastor go. We've definitely had our disagreements and there were certainly trust issues, especially as far back as when we were alliance mates. But there has always been the wild-card aspect that was fun with you and what Lordaeron has become with you at the helm is truly a credit to you. You're going to be sorely missed (except by Malal/Underlordgc :P ), your energy and unpredictability can't simply be replaced. That said....

5 hours ago, Kastor said:

For those that think, I won't be rerolling, and I probably won't come back, but if I do it'll be as Kastor, don't worry.

I'm totally one of these people and I will not take it kindly if you simply re-roll as "Kastor" when you come back. I totally expect you'll make us all guess and have us in a flummox before you reveal yourself should you come back. I shall be disappointed if that isn't the case when you re-roll. :ph34r:

If you really don't ever re-roll? Fare you well, I wish you success in all your endeavors.

Edited by Malichy
sp
  • Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

I didn't know you all that well Kastor.  But you ran an alliance that's top 15 now.  And IDC if you're good or evil that's an achievement right there. Best wishes to you ij your future. Salut 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

I always liked Kastor. He had a charm about him, when he came begging for cash there was always some doubt to whether it would come back - fair play it did, although you had to wonder if he had nicked it!

Kastor did what I hoped he would do, which was to lead an alliance properly, mainly because he had the gift of the gab and I thought he would do a good job. That said I was always kinda wondering if he'd play the long game and pinch the bank!

• Upvote 3

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

I'm a bit late to the party, but good-bye Kastor. Even though you kind of kicked me out of Lordaeron for reasons still unknown to me, I never hated you for that, I was just puzzled. You were a good leader, and I always did like you. Good luck to the new lineup.

9 hours ago, Robert Ap Ioan said:

Kastor did what I hoped he would do, which was to lead an alliance properly, mainly because he had the gift of the gab and I thought he would do a good job. That said I was always kinda wondering if he'd play the long game and pinch the bank!

Watch him reroll a year later, climb up the ranks of Lordaeron, steal our bank, then delete again. If he did that, I wouldn't even be mad.

• Upvote 4

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)

8 minutes ago, Alpha Dog said:

Watch him reroll a year later, climb up the ranks of Lordaeron, steal our bank, then delete again. If he did that, I wouldn't even be mad.

That sounds so much like him tbh.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png