Rejuvenation

emperor.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
Please stand by, for a word from our Bird-Emperor:

My Waddlers, loyal members of the Nest:

Today is a historic day.

Just mere months ago, our indomitable home was besieged by a most terrible host. Beset on all sides by foes innumerable, we were brought to the edge of ruin and annihilation. Were it not for the iron will found only within the Master-Fowl, Penguinkind would have been relegated to the ash-heap of history.

Just mere months ago, the view from beyond these halls was that of a blasted hellscape, of broken spires and snows daubed crimson with the blood of heroes.

Now, I see a skyline grander than any I had imagined; I look outside my office window and see countless spires piercing the heavens, and crimson banners representing the pride and purity of a species long mocked by its peers.

This bloom is not unique to Krakkopolis. From the Old Empire to the furthest reaches of Herringsraum, Reconstruction has propelled the cities of the Master-Fowl to new heights.

Loyal workers of the Nest: the Nestingland is in your debt. Your dutiful labor has erased our shame, restored our pride, and breathed fresh life into the infrastructure of Krakke.

And yet, cities cannot be built without guardians. With the economic stimulus stemming from a rejuvenated work-force, the talons of Krakke have been rearmed.

Our Penguinaries and our Rockhopper tanks stand vigilant, guarding our border-nests from the degenerate and the savage. Our Sea-Fin patrol the oceans, seeking to crush those that would harm the Nestingland. Proud NeMinE agents work tirelessly to eradicate the enemy- both from without and from within. Our majestic Air-Weapon ascend once again to the skies, living proof of the technical prowess of the Master-Fowl. And our Emperor-2 Rockets sleep deep within the earth, awaiting the call to unleash a nuclear winter over those that dare deny us our Birthright: Dominion over Orbis itself.

Today, we stand a nation reborn, forged in the crucible of war and baptized in the blood of our ancestors. As a species, we stand as one.

One Fowl.

One Nest.

One Emperor-Penguin.

Fin Hail!

Failure to Respond to State Salutes is a Terminable Offense!

Failure to Meet State-Mandated Work Quotas is a Terminable Offense!

Failure to Report Even-Speckled Eggs is a Terminable Offense!

Edited by Emperor Penguin Rikkar
  • Upvote 1

duZjuvT.png?3