Peace

Kebab

I, New Suleiman or just Suleiman, leader of the Mercenary Order of Small Nations, hereby apologize for attacking your great alliance Typhon, especially sorry to Trollman (The Word of Blake). You guys have always been a symbol of what we could achieve as small nations. While I admired that, I also had a huge sense of envy that I couldn't overcome, especially when I had past quarrels with one of your leaders. We used to get along because both our alliances are small but we had differences in values and often, misunderstanding often erupted into conflicts. We valued our independence and hence expected each and every member to take consequences for actions for ourselves, as like Arrgh. As a result, our members raided recklessly and often attacked Typhon. I, as leader, promise that every one in my alliance who raids Typhon will be removed. I don't blame you guys for expecting me to take responsibility for my member's raids on you because your values are different. I only hope that we can still be friends and get along. I, New Suleiman, leader of the Mercenary Order of Small Nations, again, issue an official statement of apology and sincerely hope you guys will forgive us.

This was one of Trollman's terms lol, he then asked for a separate thread.

Edited by NewOttomans
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To everyone 

We've resolved this conclusion to a point peacefully. We did have some assistance with our victory, but nothing major as a whole other allaince helping out. The mercs fought for reason and we faught for honor. Now to the reason of the war...To make it clear, we never intended or considered to fight the mercs at any point, but I know it's scary when your friends (GCB) gets attacked and feeds you lies. Anyway, my word is of course my bond, if you have ever known me and I'll make sure this goes on through and we can live happily.

10 minutes ago, Trollman said:

but I know it's scary when your friends (GCB) gets attacked and feeds you lies.

The GCB hasn't sent any communications to the MOSN, nor are we "friends". Until the whole fiasco began, I had no idea the MOSN even existed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Catho said:

Dog food? Why not do something else?

Lewd acts with a cucumber squash

moschata-huge.jpg

Edited by Shifty Stranger
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...