ZA WARUDO!!

Buorhann

Both in SK and t$, in my time playing I've never known a better ally than Mensa. 

Really hate to see this. 

Cheers to the good times and the glory we've earned together! Gonna miss you guys. 

Praise Dio!

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

4 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

No no no, you've got it all wrong, likely because you've willfully chosen to be an idiot. Theres a dick choosing to screw with nuke bloc, most likely a dick who is part of a club of dicks whose sole reason of existence was to screw with us, and continuing to do so will dick over their friends that stay, making them even more of a dick.

Also, yes, I am a dick.  Also lolololol guardian gonna roll nuke bloc. 

Keep them threats coming bby.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

So youre saying Im right?

Fraggle and I get along extremely well, so if I found out who's been spying on her, I'd tell her myself.

6 hours ago, James II said:

We forgot to give Kosmo his medication. Sorry guys, congratulations on the absorption Guardian! I'm assuming Guardian will now be the new Capital of Dioism?

Mebbe, I heard Rose has also seen the light.

Definitely going to miss having Mensa around! You guys were awesome and you really added a distinct culture to the mix - one that helped distinguish P&W from C N. Without you, Orbis will be a blander, less vibrant place. :(

Let us know which other games you might be heading to!

Edited by Ishmael
  • Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod
7 minutes ago, FilipS said:

tbh cause alex likes doing dumb shit like changing the game, shit like this happens

This is more that Alex just changes numbers without making the changes meaningful or adding to the game

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1 hour ago, FilipS said:

tbh cause alex likes doing dumb shit like changing the game, shit like this happens

1 hour ago, Dr Rush said:

This is more that Alex just changes numbers without making the changes meaningful or adding to the game

So you guys are rage quitting?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9J5HrqSRVDUqLhlJn9eSQK7vnbvlzk-gf9Y3_14RlojNzOPbd

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

*noticed the thread*

*noticed 4 pages*

Oh, more applicants raided, yare yare daze! tumblr_n3vn5oDIIE1qi0f9no1_500.gif

*reading thread*

NANI?!?!? tumblr_n8xi66sIsQ1sj24bro1_1405722174_cover.jpg

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25331487e8ae0543327f92ba9b41e884421e6be8

*search for Buorhann*

*send message to recruit him*

cc4.jpeg

• Upvote 3

I was away on personal business when this happened so I am a bit late but I will miss (jokingly) calling for crusades against Mensa because of all the times they beat us up when we would fight them (CS declared war on Mensa twice on behalf of VE and Mensa hit us back in the last days of the 168) or saying "x is going to be steamrolled in the name of Dio". It has been an interesting ride overall and best of luck to you guys.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Dio is dead? 

Nice to see the only god named Dio is once again the Rock God Ronnie James Dio.

...and all should bow down and pay homage to the one.....the only....the true Dio!!!!!

X4EfkAB.png

This is pretty damn late, but... Well, good luck out there Mensa. It's been great having you fight along us, and we'll be sorry to see you go. There's quite a bit that wouldn't have happened without you guys, me joining PnW included. Maybe I'll get Albion, and join up with the folks over there. Hope we'll meet again in the future. 

Good luck, and Godspeed.

Tho I hate to say it y'all are one of my favorite alliance and I'm gonna miss y'all. Thanks for the ride and all the terrible conflicts

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

4 hours ago, Tywin Lannister said:

This is sad. I intended on joining Mensa one last time before leaving P&W one day. Will miss the fun times I had with you all back in Mensa. 

Hopefully there'll be a last hurrah. 

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Late as &#33;@#&#036;, but still wanted to say that throughout the whole rollercoaster of you being our worst enemies to our best friends, you're were an alliance like no other was or will be. I really, really hope a lot of you stick around.

For old time's sake, had to dig for this one

ygkq5AW.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1