ZA WARUDO!!

Buorhann

Seriously, all Sheepy had to do was add a possible benefit (e.g. conquering of land) to war and this game was solid.  He, in spite of himself, built a good community.

Alas, away we go.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

I guess you could say Mensa BITES ZA DUSTO?

On a related note, I think my favorite memory of Mensa is when I hopped over to their AA to help mow the lawn in the GPA culling. You guys will be missed.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

1 hour ago, James II said:

And if they are elsewhere. We'll go there too.

Or, you can just pay reps now, save yourself from heart ache, and possibly save your alliance!

I thought they tried that already :P 

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

I believe in the sun, even though it is slow in rising. 
I believe in you, without realising. 
I believe in rain, though there are no clouds in the sky. 
I believe in truth, even though people lie. 
I believe in peace, though sometimes I am violent. 
I believe in Dio Brando, even though he is silent.

• Upvote 6

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'm gone for one day and Mensa disbands? I don't even know what to say. Orbis is going to be like so different and stuff. 

Good luck to Dio members in life and PaW (for the ones staying). 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• Wiki Mod
18 hours ago, Ripper said:

I would be really interested to know exactly which changes made an entire alliance quit.

The cumulative effect of the questionable wars changes, the score change, and the bandaid of an econ patch. 

14 hours ago, Cypher said:

It was a pleasure working with you, Buorhann, and it's a damn shame Pfeiffer didn't take over and go out in a bang. Good luck.

We considered several variations on this going back months, none of them ever happened because :effort:

11 hours ago, Lord of Puns said:

You guys were really the only ones with level heads left in the game. Maybe when the inevitable next nation builder goes up we'll fight again.

Who will I spy on now?

I suspect we won't be playing an y more nation sim type things for awhile. Mostly because we are bored of them.

5 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Remember that idiotic idea you idiots had about that whole idiotic league of extraordinarily idiotic idiots thing?  If one of you is trying that on fraggle on your way out the door, any who stay will be retaliated against if it doesnt stop.

Threating the people staying is a very great way to get everyone that isn't staying to Kamikaze you on their way out. It also reaffirms that you are a dick. Its also a great way to have your aa rolled by the AAs the people staying are going to. 

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I had the pleasure of fighting both beside Mensa and against Mensa in my time in purple. Personally I always found you honorable even when I didn't like the path you were taking. You made Orbis a much more interesting place than you found it. That cannot be replaced. You shall all be missed sorely. May Dio guide you.

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

And thus, the warriors of the sand return to the sands of time.

Despite everything, I am sad to see Mensa go, they were the Dragon Order only rivals that pushed back harder then we did. However I'm sure that the warriors of the sands, and the warriors of the Clouds will clash once more, in a distant land.

Rest easy Mensa, and all Hail the Dragon Gods

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

14 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

Threating the people staying is a very great way to get everyone that isn't staying to Kamikaze you on their way out. It also reaffirms that you are a dick. Its also a great way to have your aa rolled by the AAs the people staying are going to. 

No no no, you've got it all wrong, likely because you've willfully chosen to be an idiot. Theres a dick choosing to screw with nuke bloc, most likely a dick who is part of a club of dicks whose sole reason of existence was to screw with us, and continuing to do so will dick over their friends that stay, making them even more of a dick.

Also, yes, I am a dick.  Also lolololol guardian gonna roll nuke bloc. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

No no no, you've got it all wrong, likely because you've willfully chosen to be an idiot. Theres a dick choosing to screw with nuke bloc, most likely a dick who is part of a club of dicks whose sole reason of existence was to screw with us, and continuing to do so will dick over their friends that stay, making them even more of a dick.

Also, yes, I am a dick.  Also lolololol guardian gonna roll nuke bloc. 

Kenny is his own man. Such self confidence. Such self esteem. Such wow.

What a man... what a man. 

Edited by LostWorld
  • Upvote 1