ZA WARUDO!!

Buorhann

Personally I voted for leaving cos the game is awful these days. You may see us again on stranger shores. Watch out for our banners in other games. 

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Thanks Sheepy for making the game so bad we all mutually agreed to just quit because it wasn't worth the effort anymore.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

4 minutes ago, TellUrGrlThx said:

Thanks Sheepy for making the game so bad we all mutually agreed to just quit because it wasn't worth the effort anymore.

I would be really interested to know exactly which changes made an entire alliance quit.

• Upvote 6

I'd miss mensa, I had the privilege of starting playing in Pfeiffer's days of leadership.

You guys were always disagreeable for me but I respected you. Hope we see each other again, not here but maybe elsewhere.

Deus Vult.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I would be really interested to know exactly which changes made an entire alliance quit.

Sheepy's massive production change was really just the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of us. Most of us were already tired of the game as it really hasn't grown more dynamic or interesting with age and were barely active as it was. After Sheepy made those changes it essentially forced all of us to rethink our builds and edit all our cities and most of us just didn't feel like going through all that effort for a game we've come to grow bored of.

Personally I voted to stay, and the alliance vote was for the most part an even split, however none of those who wanted to stay were really active enough to lead the alliance. Adding to that many of the people who voted to stay were already pretty apathetic towards the game and only voted to stay out of hopes of keeping the community alive in the game, not because they liked the game itself.

I often find myself in the minority in Mensa as I'm the most likely to defend Sheepy, but the game has gotten stagnant and he hasn't done much to change that. His latest change to production did fix the inflation problem in that it raised prices a bit, but over time the markets will adjust and the inflation will come back so it really just kicked the can further down the road and created a headache for everyone. Basically rather than add to the game to make it more interesting, Sheepy just tweaks the formulas and calculations. This shakes things up a bit, but people react quickly and it doesn't change the overall game play at all. Now had the game ever added the ability to fight over actual territories on the map or created a more dynamic economic system with various consumer goods that provide certain bonuses I think a lot of us would have been fine staying.

Bottom Line: After two and a half years we just got tired of wars that don't mean anything, and the shallow two dimensional war and economic modules.

• Upvote 6

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

>Makes an RPG Game about Orbis
>Mensa leaves
>Game is ruined

You guys will be remembered :P

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

PRAISE IMMUNIS

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I have to say personally, I have mixed emotions.  I can recall the early days were Rose and Mensa were rivals. Endless nights of how can we out pixel t$ and Mensa. Then good memories with the recent war. Thanks for the fun memories. 

#BlyatRose

Edited by Redarmy

I think about 90% of the time I mused about some mechanic that would benefit from a change, someone told me "well actually the Mensa people in the dev group said that about a year ago and Sheepy just ignored them".

In any case it's hard for me to think of a group I had more respect for in this game. Cheers: hope to see some of you around anyways.

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

An expected development, but an unfortunate and sad one nonetheless. Farewell mensa, we fought together and against one another many a time and I have the greatest respect for all mensans. 

Onto better things for you, I hope.

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I won this game in like 7 months, I'm sorry for that...I believe that Sheepy decided to break PnW because it was so easy to be the best.

snoochie boochies

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Meh, we disagreed a lot on worldviews, prioritys, and mostly if I can raid you guys or not, but you guys were one of few alliances I recognized and respected warfare wise. Aside from obvius lack of loot that I'll feel with you guys leaving it's also the lack of joy for fight an opponent greater or equal to yourself that I'll miss in this game with you guys gone. Hope you guys find another game to dominate in, one that cares for it's player base, and if we meet in such a game it'll be my pleasure to fight you guys again :D

Have this dusty keg of rum from me, it's unopened I swear! And lastly, @Avruch and @Buorhann permission to raid your inactives one last time :P

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

You guys were really the only ones with level heads left in the game. Maybe when the inevitable next nation builder goes up we'll fight again.

Who will I spy on now?

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father