Why Trump Will Not Be President in 2018

Caecus

7 hours ago, Rozalia said:

I demanded nothing. You simply don't show even the slightest of basic respect and it is quite the defect. You never do. At this point it's basically as customary as your habit of invented quotations you attribute to others.

Admit? You should go back and read my comments again, I've been saying that he is either playing you or you're playing yourself. I don't need to commit on which it is, both have the same result. 

Ah yes, Putin-sama and his Communist (Putin actually scores as a fascist if you care about correctness) agents hacked the machines and added +60,000,000 votes to Trump across the country. Trump, the man who had the entire establishment, media, and countries across the world endorsing his opponent... he was the one who had the deck stacked for him... yes. No one's claiming Trump has the intelligence to actually do any of these things on his own. If FAPSI's taking the time to forge anti-Hillary messages in forged emails, why wouldn't they also hack and grab every possible item that could be used to blackmail him in the future? Trump lost the popular vote (in case you forgot), we don't have an establishment here, the media were mostly requesting Trump disclose the various things all presidential candidates have disclosed. Which country endorsed Trump? Australia went to the trouble of calling him a piece of shit per an official statement on behalf of their legislature, he's ruining anyone's future trust in the United States and treaty commitments, but has so far been so stupid as to be more or less inactive when not gifting our chief opponent intelligence for ~reasons~.

Will you people ever learn? Polling often will radically change as the date for a vote closes in and at other times is bunk.  Will you? That's not how it works here.

??? The ISIS that is on the brink of defeat? What would possibly give you that idea?

Who are you talking to/about with your text thing?

4 hours ago, Caecus said:

No, you demand my attention and you are simply frustrated that I don't hand it out like cookies. Pretty much.

So, the person who doesn't have good "attention to details" is really a mastermind who is manipulating me. Sure. I'll believe that when Trump can get his party together and pass a bill. Is not being "detail-orientated" a trait of the stupid or the incompetent? I think he remembers doing well with these qualities in business; perhaps he just hasn't learned government isn't business and doesn't work that way.

Seriously. Only Trump supporters care about the 2016 election anymore. I've heard of sore losers, but I've never heard of sore winners. They're oppressed. Obama's going to steal their guns. Having almost total control of the federal government apparently still leaves them entirely oppressed (by someone. it's not really clear who)

So you admit your statement was wrong then. The statement where you said Trump has expanded his base. It's only going to expand in the future, but you don't know that for certainty. In other words, you are wrong. It happens a lot. He gets pretty angry about it if you point it out, though.

Whooptie doo dah, you are still ignoring what I said. Just admit it, Trump is a shit show who can't maintain a unified Middle Eastern alliance against the single-most hated terror group in the world. It's sad. What's-his-name is mostly chiefly working to remove any trust in future US policy or treaties in the future, to say nothing of possible consequences for treaty withdrawal.

GICjEwp.gif

This has to be on purpose, no one is this dim. So... you are gutless then? Funny how a person can be so sure about something until they're actually challenged, and then come the excuses. I'm going to put it forward to you in full so I can see you put on more pathetic excuses.

----

If the "rebels" or ISIS beat Assad then Rozalia will never post in the Social Hub (covers everything in it) here on the P&W forums again. If Assad beats them both (for ISIS that means no longer owning any good degree of land, being a terrorist group and all they can survive landless and in other countries) then ComradeMilton never posts here in the Social Hub (covers everything in it) here on the P&W forums again. Being a pact of honour there is nonsense such as changing names or whatever, lose and you're out. 

Signed, Rozalia

----

You spoke so sure before so come on, do it, make the above a valid bet on the table, if you dare that is. I don't believe you can though because next to the Roz you are not even a boy, more a little baby. The Roz's sagacity is without compare and The Roz has no weaknesses! You know you can't beat The Roz so you won't even try unlike LordRahl2 or Caecus.

Edited by Rozalia

9 hours ago, Rozalia said:

??? Odd statement. 

Why revert to this? A wise person doesn't rule out all the possibilities. As I've said, and I will repeat, he is either playing you or you are playing yourself. It doesn't matter which it is in the end. Think he is an idiot and you're playing yourself? Sure, the result is the same.

The losers who to cover for a loss are pushing Red Scare 2.0... is telling me that the winners are sore? 

Two statements have zero relation to each other. My statement from expanding base was based on the 2016 election where yes, he did bring many new people into the fold. For 18 and 20 we'll see however if you believe this polling now then well, what can be said. In Britain for example May was polling double what Corbyn was for quite a while and then as time moved closer to election day that lead got smaller and smaller. People sure of polls granting them invincibility will soon find themselves having a rude awakening.

ISIS on the brink of defeat is shrug worthy now? Your statement was on him messing up in getting an alliance going in the fight against ISIS... who are near defeat... it doesn't work as an attack no. If ISIS was going strong then that would be one thing, but they ain't and have never been weaker. When they inevitably lose you know full well Trump will claim the credit. 

Like candy? Idk, what do you hand out that people seem to expect you to always have and have no qualms about giving regardless of the quality of the asking person? 

If a wise person doesn't rule out all possibilities, why have you not taken your own advise and not rule out the possibility that Trump is a dumbass? Besides, possibilities implies there are a number of unresolved outcomes. There is no question Trump is a dumbass. It's silly to even say there are other possibilities. 

It's not a red scare when there are federal and congressional investigations into the matter. The fact that you can't tell the difference implies you have no understanding of both American history after 1918 and modern American politics. A wise person would do his research before making such an ignorant comment. 

Like almost all of your statements, they all tend to be in vacuum, disconnected from reality and logic. I'm not surprised that your two statements have zero relation to each other. Regardless of past elections or future polling, the current reality is that Trump is at 36%. And 36% is shit. 

It's like you think the Middle East is a bunch of butt-naked radical terrorists and billions in American military hardware. Actually, that does explain your distorted worldview. Did you not read what I said? Qatar and Israel. Is ISIS equal to Qatar and Israel? Stop dodging the question, and explain why your beloved leader is actively destabilizing the Middle East. 

51 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

You spoke so sure before so come on, do it, make the above a valid bet on the table, if you dare that is. I don't believe you can though because next to the Roz you are not even a boy, more a little baby. The Roz's sagacity is without compare and The Roz has no weaknesses! You know you can't beat The Roz so you won't even try unlike LordRahl2 or Caecus.

And please, this is the debate forum. Don't jerk yourself off here, it's indecent and lewd. Go back to the hole you came from in the spam section of the social hub. 

Look! It's even appropriately titled:

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

This has to be on purpose, no one is this dim. So... you are gutless then? Funny how a person can be so sure about something until they're actually challenged, and then come the excuses. I'm going to put it forward to you in full so I can see you put on more pathetic excuses. Not sure what you're talking about here.

----

If the "rebels" or ISIS beat Assad then Rozalia will never post in the Social Hub (covers everything in it) here on the P&W forums again. If Assad beats them both (for ISIS that means no longer owning any good degree of land, being a terrorist group and all they can survive landless and in other countries) then ComradeMilton never posts here in the Social Hub (covers everything in it) here on the P&W forums again. Being a pact of honour there is nonsense such as changing names or whatever, lose and you're out. 

Signed, Rozalia

----

You spoke so sure before so come on, do it, make the above a valid bet on the table, if you dare that is. I don't believe you can though because next to the Roz you are not even a boy, more a little baby. The Roz's sagacity is without compare and The Roz has no weaknesses! You know you can't beat The Roz so you won't even try unlike LordRahl2 or Caecus. You've brought it up before. I don't think you'll follow through if you fail so there's no reason to bother with it. Sorry, being untrustworthy kind of has consequences. I mentioned the same thing you tried to offer something like this and it's the same reason as before. You have virtually no credibility so why would I even bother?

GICjEwp.gif

10 hours ago, Caecus said:

Like candy? Idk, what do you hand out that people seem to expect you to always have and have no qualms about giving regardless of the quality of the asking person? 

If a wise person doesn't rule out all possibilities, why have you not taken your own advise and not rule out the possibility that Trump is a dumbass? Besides, possibilities implies there are a number of unresolved outcomes. There is no question Trump is a dumbass. It's silly to even say there are other possibilities. 

It's not a red scare when there are federal and congressional investigations into the matter. The fact that you can't tell the difference implies you have no understanding of both American history after 1918 and modern American politics. A wise person would do his research before making such an ignorant comment. 

Like almost all of your statements, they all tend to be in vacuum, disconnected from reality and logic. I'm not surprised that your two statements have zero relation to each other. Regardless of past elections or future polling, the current reality is that Trump is at 36%. And 36% is shit. 

It's like you think the Middle East is a bunch of butt-naked radical terrorists and billions in American military hardware. Actually, that does explain your distorted worldview. Did you not read what I said? Qatar and Israel. Is ISIS equal to Qatar and Israel? Stop dodging the question, and explain why your beloved leader is actively destabilizing the Middle East. 

And please, this is the debate forum. Don't jerk yourself off here, it's indecent and lewd. Go back to the hole you came from in the spam section of the social hub. 

???

Except... I haven't? Each comment on the matter I have made I have left both doors open, clear as day. 

Sorry comrade, I'm just a Communist Agent working for Putin-Sama. You got me. Please. The Red baiting is pathetic and what losers do. What a world we live in where now the supposed left is trying to talk conspiracy by those damn reds. That used to very much be a right wing tactic.

??? So if I pick a comment you've made, reference an unrelated one, and then attack you... that is fully legit? Uh... no. Sorry mate but this isn't a smart tactic, it is a stupid one that just makes you come off like Milton here (though I doubt anything you do can match him).

??? I know full well what you said, which was Trump was failing on getting an alliance going in defeating ISIS, the same ISIS who is now finished. Your links for Israel were some missile/terrorist attack or something, which was going to happen whatever Trump does so, whatever. Qatar is an odd duck case but sorry, I can shed no tears for such scum. 

You imply something which is not the case. The Roz really is just that good, simple. The Roz is God's Last Gift to you, the people. 

As for Milton the guy who can't understand how forums and quotes work. So you admit you're a gutless coward then, nice. Just what I thought.

If you must know I hold myself to a very high standard. I don't post conspiracies, I leave doors open to possibilities, argue against both sides in their lunacies, and support sensible positions that when asked I can defend reasonably (note: none of you left wing guys will ever debate me on that, has to chiefly be right wing guys). I get it. Guys like you, Caecus, and the rest post on here expecting some ultra right wing guy you got all the standard answers for, and in comes The Roz who easily humiliates all of you as your attacks don't work. I get that such a thing makes you guys despise and fear me. I mean the right wing guys no longer even need to post, my responses make you guys look like the fools you are what with all your hypocrisy, conspiracy talk, and general nonsense arguments. 

Anyway, I'll give you one more chance. Tell you what. Your alliance, perhaps one of the nuke ones, someone. How about we have them enforce such things in the case of a failure to meet what is set down by the bet? So if I do go back on my word (I won't) then those alliances and their people get a good reason to hit me, likewise if you are dishonest (likely) then people get a good reason to hit you. Actually I'll go do that for you now.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Caecus said:

???

Except... I haven't? Each comment on the matter I have made I have left both doors open, clear as day. 

Sorry comrade, I'm just a Communist Agent working for Putin-Sama. You got me. Please. The Red baiting is pathetic and what losers do. What a world we live in where now the supposed left is trying to talk conspiracy by those damn reds. That used to very much be a right wing tactic. Red baiting would be suggesting someone aligned with Marxism-Leninism, which i haven't done. I've identified Putin's politics per academic standards and he scores hard fascist. Please try to be more accurate next time you make assertions so trivially dismissable.

??? So if I pick a comment you've made, reference an unrelated one, and then attack you... that is fully legit? Uh... no. Sorry mate but this isn't a smart tactic, it is a stupid one that just makes you come off like Milton here (though I doubt anything you do can match him). He's doing far better than you at the moment. I'm not sure that's a surprise to the lurkers, though.

??? I know full well what you said, which was Trump was failing on getting an alliance going in defeating ISIS, the same ISIS who is now finished. Your links for Israel were some missile/terrorist attack or something, which was going to happen whatever Trump does so, whatever. Qatar is an odd duck case but sorry, I can shed no tears for such scum. So, basically if you're Qatari you're human filth whether man, woman or child and deserve whatever sociopathic judgement you issue like ethnic cleansing? Did you intend to admit your racism as you did or was that an error?

You imply something which is not the case. The Roz really is just that good, simple. The Roz is God's Last Gift to you, the people. What's a Roz?

As for Milton the guy who can't understand how forums and quotes work. Is this post meant for me? So you admit you're a gutless coward then, nice. Just what I thought. It's the same reason I haven't bet with you before. You have absolutely zero credibility and due to your posts there's no real question to me that if I won you'd ignore the results and just keep posting. If you want to try this bet, maybe try and get like six months or twelve months of an absence of false quotations, lies, racism and your other numerous negative traits and I'll be happy to discuss it with you. Until you're more than something to mock at present there's just no reason to accept something I'm about as certain as I can be you'll ignore if it doesn't go your way. I'd say sorry, but as this is a result of your posting it's kind of your fault.

If you must know I hold myself to a very high standard. I don't post conspiracies, I leave doors open to possibilities, argue against both sides in their lunacies, and support sensible positions that when asked I can defend reasonably (note: none of you left wing guys will ever debate me on that, has to chiefly be right wing guys). I get it. Guys like you, Caecus, and the rest post on here expecting some ultra right wing guy you got all the standard answers for, and in comes The Roz who easily humiliates all of you as your attacks don't work. Where is this humiliation? I get that such a thing makes you guys despise and fear me. I mean the right wing guys no longer even need to post, my responses make you guys look like the fools you are what with all your hypocrisy, conspiracy talk, and general nonsense arguments. Please check your display turned off to make sure you're not just seeing yourself reflecting. It sounds more likely.

Anyway, I'll give you one more chance. Tell you what. Your alliance, perhaps one of the nuke ones, someone. How about we have them enforce such things in the case of a failure to meet what is set down by the bet? So if I do go back on my word (I won't) then those alliances and their people get a good reason to hit me, likewise if you are dishonest (likely) then people get a good reason to hit you. Actually I'll go do that for you now. I still don't trust you and have no authority to offer you any of that, sorry. Work on credibility. If you start posting without suggesting the excellence in the idea of ethnically cleansing Earth of Qataris (for some reason), make-believe quotations you then address, lie, and so forth you can build it up to the point where people might believe or trust you. At the moment you lack both. I'd offer my apologies, but as this is done entirely by you it seems unnecessary to do so.

GICjEwp.gif

Not shedding a tear for middle east governments who have supported terrorists falling now means I want to ethnically cleanse the places, wow. 

I've gone to your alliance leader and it seems he doesn't want to get involved. Ask him about it and get him and his alliance to act as enforcers on this so we can get your bet on the table. Your stupid crap has gotten quite personal and I don't like that, even more when said person who has made it personal is such a detestable coward that they won't step up to get knocked down. 

4 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Not shedding a tear for middle east governments (You didn't mention governments, you mentioned a people as a whole) who have supported terrorists falling now means I want to ethnically cleanse the places, wow. How is this going to improve things? Iraq destroyed Saddam and spawned ISIS. Afghanistan led to a temporary occupation that's returning to Taliban control. How many times should we repeat an action before discovering it's not bringing our desired results?

I've gone to your alliance leader and it seems he doesn't want to get involved. Ask him about it and get him and his alliance to act as enforcers on this so we can get your bet on the table. Your stupid crap has gotten quite personal and I don't like that, even more when said person who has made it personal is such a detestable coward that they won't step up to get knocked down. Sounds like I'm not even allowed to consider your offer. Sorry (not really). If you'd like to complain you can do a really rapid one by checking your complaints against me with Sheepy; it's already come up several times and he either indicates you're performing a discussion in a public area and thus don't control who participates and the ignore function if you'd like to stop reading my replies. My tone has mirrored yours, though I think you're actually as angry as your posting sounds where I'm just having a conversation.

GICjEwp.gif

If I wanted to attack the people of Qatar for... whatever reason, I'd pick them out and refer to them as Qataris. Just insane trolling, as is your attempt to state I now want to regime change such places. Sorry Neo-Con lover boy, but supporting wars in places like Libya, Syria, and so on is your sort of thing. 

Not allowed? Milton, Milton, Milton, why must you put up these pathetic excuses like this? I can just ask your alliance leader and shocker, you are fully allowed to take up the offer so another lie and excuse for the pile. Pathetic. Now as for being angry I am well used to the insanity that can posted on here, and those people step up and get knocked down. However, what does tick me off is when said person is such coward. You are so arrogant, such a know it all, always pricking at everything no matter what it is, but when challenged excuse after excuse. The truth is, on any such types of comments you've made you wouldn't win a single one of 'em against me. You have no grasp of reality and it disgusts me that you are on here blighting this place with your insane prattle. 

Enough with these lies and excuses. Either admit you're a coward who lacks the balls to stand up to The Roz or accept. Either will do.

35 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

If I wanted to attack the people of Qatar for... whatever reason, I'd pick them out and refer to them as Qataris. Editing the comment out isn't going to make what you said disappear.  Just insane trolling, as is your attempt to state I now want to regime change such places. Sorry Neo-Con lover boy (So far you've called me a communist and now a neo-con, neither are accurate, but could you at least remain consist in your lies?), but supporting wars in places like Libya, Syria, and so on is your sort of thing. Thinking the people of a country are permitted to change their government if they please? That's kind of a big thing in America.

Not allowed? Milton, Milton, Milton, why must you put up these pathetic excuses like this? I can just ask your alliance leader and shocker, you are fully allowed to take up the offer so another lie and excuse for the pile. Pathetic. Now as for being angry I am well used to the insanity that can posted on here, and those people step up and get knocked down. However, what does tick me off is when said person is such coward. You are so arrogant, such a know it all, always pricking at everything no matter what it is, but when challenged excuse after excuse. The truth is, on any such types of comments you've made you wouldn't win a single one of 'em against me. You have no grasp of reality and it disgusts me that you are on here blighting this place with your insane prattle. Per Sheepy: lgnore function. If Curu decides it's okay it just returns to me personally not trusting you to follow through due to your behavior. Start working on not lying and if you can keep that sort of thing up for a while maybe it'll be something to consider doing. Right now I'm fine with how things are.(You already lied in this paragraph so not a great start there)

Enough with these lies and excuses. Either admit you're a coward who lacks the balls to stand up to The Roz or accept. Either will do. You so far don't even understand what my political stances are. You lie continuously in your posts. I'm not going to enter into a bet with someone who I don't think will actually follow-through if they lost. I've done cash bets on IRC before, lost, and paid up. Work on posting accurate things, not censoring stuff, not being offended if your inaccuracies are pointed out and so on and after six months or a year of that and I trust you, I might accept. :)

sa

GICjEwp.gif

Just like a Neo-Con would defend himself. You're a commie with a hard on for regime change either because you're really into that, or your heart is in the right place but you're so easily duped.

I've straight up gone to your alliance leader for your alliance to act as an enforcer so in writing they will have a CB to hit me if I go back on my word. Someone "untrustworthy" doesn't do such a thing. Like I said, just admit you are a coward with no balls and we can move on. 

7 hours ago, Rozalia said:

If I wanted to attack the people of Qatar for... whatever reason, I'd pick them out and refer to them as Qataris. Just insane trolling, as is your attempt to state I now want to regime change such places. Sorry Neo-Con lover boy, but supporting wars in places like Libya, Syria, and so on is your sort of thing. 

Not allowed? Milton, Milton, Milton, why must you put up these pathetic excuses like this? I can just ask your alliance leader and shocker, you are fully allowed to take up the offer so another lie and excuse for the pile. Pathetic. Now as for being angry I am well used to the insanity that can posted on here, and those people step up and get knocked down. However, what does tick me off is when said person is such coward. You are so arrogant, such a know it all, always pricking at everything no matter what it is, but when challenged excuse after excuse. The truth is, on any such types of comments you've made you wouldn't win a single one of 'em against me. You have no grasp of reality and it disgusts me that you are on here blighting this place with your insane prattle. 

Enough with these lies and excuses. Either admit you're a coward who lacks the balls to stand up to The Roz or accept. Either will do.

Wait, what the !@#$ is Qatar? It's all about ISIS! Qatar doesn't exist. I don't know what Israel is either. The Middle East is just a Saudi kingdom and ISIS. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

On 7/24/2017 at 5:28 PM, Caecus said:

lol. 

If a stable workforce participation were the sole indicator of a good economy, you would imagine that the economy was stable at the bottom of the housing market in 2008. In any case, I fail to see how workforce participation means anything in the context of over-speculation and consumer confidence. I'm basing my guess on things that look like the housing crisis, things like title loans and payday loans which are taking up larger parts of the economy. Dr. Doom's predictions too, I suppose, but he's a rather liberal economist (perhaps a little too liberal for my tastes). 

Perhaps. That is a possibility that could happen. But it's rather hard to blame the establishment when your party controls all branches of the government. Sure, you can try and spin it off to liberal media and so-on, but I'm hedging my bets that Trump's administration will not be able to do anything about an economic crisis even with 3 branches of government. I imagine people would eventually stop blaming a (shadow) liberal media and establishment politics and start blaming someone who commands the most powerful position in the world. Obama initially tried to blame Bush for the debt and the housing crisis, but even his supporters didn't want to hear it from someone who spouts hope and change, but can't deliver when he's the most powerful man in the world. I imagine that Trump supporters will come to the same conclusion, primarily because a good chunk of his supporters were Obama supporters. I could be wrong though, Trump supporters have surprised me in the past with their boundless religious devotion to a cheeto and their lack of foresight. 

You might want to check that out.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/28/news/economy/gdp-second-quarter-trump-economy/index.html?sr=fbCNNp072817economy0132PMStory&CNNPolitics=fb

12 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Just like a Neo-Con would defend himself. You're a commie with a hard on for regime change either because you're really into that, or your heart is in the right place but you're so easily duped. So I'm simultaneously a Neoconservative AND a communist? Is there a problem with people revolting against their government?

I've straight up gone to your alliance leader for your alliance to act as an enforcer so in writing they will have a CB to hit me if I go back on my word. Someone "untrustworthy" doesn't do such a thing. Like I said, just admit you are a coward with no balls and we can move on. That doesn't change whether you're trustworthy. I've already explained what's needed from you to consider such an arrangement that you seem unwilling to even include in a quotation about this very issue. Sorry

GICjEwp.gif

12 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

"Last week, the International Monetary Fund lowered its U.S. growth forecast for this year (from 2.5 to 2.1) and next because of "uncertainty" over the timing and size of Trump's policies. And the U.S. dollar, which rallied after the election, has retreated sharply in recent months."

Also, economic growth was spillover from the Obama administration and increased government spending. With the exception of deporting brown people, Trump hasn't implemented any real policies that would account for economic growth. Sure, you could say it's consumer confidence when Trump says he's going to cut taxes (which he hasn't yet), but the economic growth seen this quarter was within expected ranges of growth. The US could have elected a bag of oranges that did nothing (kinda like Trump) and it still would have resulted in the same economic growth. Besides, consumer confidence is running out, especially when Trump's party controls all branches of the government and still can't get anything passed. I would recommend miralax, but I don't think that's covered under Trumpcare. 

Besides, if GDP growth was an indicator of a coming economic shitstorm, you would imagine we would have saw the housing crisis coming a lot sooner. Good news is, the slow growth in the residential sector suggests that despite a buyer's market, there is little inventory so we won't have another housing crisis anytime soon. Trump also has the global market behind him too, at a steady growth of around 3%. But I've already said my piece on why I think the economy is going to tank, take it as you will. 

Also: 

CNN!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! FAKE NEWS!!!!!! FAKE MEDIA!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

On 28/07/2017 at 3:00 PM, Caecus said:

Wait, what the !@#$ is Qatar? It's all about ISIS! Qatar doesn't exist. I don't know what Israel is either. The Middle East is just a Saudi kingdom and ISIS. 

Nice Milton. 

As for Milton himself. Yes, boy, you can be a Communist and love Neo-Con style regime change. It doesn't mean you're both, just you have a hard-on for a certain aspect of another ideology. 

Oh... and keep cowering away boy.

N14VY6c.gif

Edited by Rozalia

26 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Nice Milton. 

As for Milton himself. Yes, boy, you can be a Communist and love Neo-Con style regime change. It doesn't mean you're both, just you have a hard-on for a certain aspect of another ideology. 

Oh... and keep cowering away boy.

Says the weebo who doesn't know what the !@#$ is Qatar. 

3 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

No need to get racist (again).

Omg, look, its a liberal snowflake everyone! Are your feelings hurt? Aw. Typical libtards, screaming racism about everything.

Look mate. If you want to be all triggered by The Roz then there are ways to go about doing that but it is no excuse to become a homophobic racist like you have been being. As you're very emotional I haven't been reporting them but not everybody will be as understanding of your unique mental state as I am. For next time remember before you post, what would Roz-sama say, and then try and post something half as sagacious as obviously you will never come close. 

Just now, Rozalia said:

Look mate. If you want to be all triggered by The Roz then there are ways to go about doing that but it is no excuse to become a homophobic racist like you have been being. As you're very emotional I haven't been reporting them but not everybody will be as understanding of your unique mental state as I am. For next time remember before you post, what would Roz-sama say, and then try and post something half as sagacious as obviously you will never come close. 

"Roz-sama?" You're only making my case that you are a weebo, and seeing as how you haven't addressed my statement regarding Qatar, a weebo that doesn't know what the !@#$ a Qatar is. 

Also, please. Libtard cuck leftists such as you have already called me a homophobic racist enough times. Stop crying, snowflakes. Not everyone in the world is racist and homophobic. Except the president, that's true though. Can't defend that shit. There have got to be some really dumbshit people to try and defend the president for not being a racist homophobe. 

Nice Milton. That wasn't my post you replied to, just in case you were confused.

As for Milton himself. Yes, boy, you can be a Communist and love Neo-Con style regime change. It doesn't mean you're both, just you have a hard-on for a certain aspect of another ideology. lol. You still don't even know my political beliefs, but it's hilarious to so many of us it doesn't really matter.

Oh... and keep cowering away boy. I offered you a way to establish you having any reason to be trusted and you seem to just not want to even consider doing that.  Please don't ask me again, Curufinwe beats me when you tell on me. :(

No need to get racist (again). Has that been an issue with anyone but you?

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

Omg, look, its a liberal snowflake everyone! Are your feelings hurt? Aw. Typical libtards, screaming racism about everything. How big a safe space to you think someone with an ego that size for literally not valid reason needs?

Look mate. If you want to be all triggered by The Roz (What's the Roz?) then there are ways to go about doing that but it is no excuse to become a homophobic racist like you have been being. Who said anything like that? I only remember that being an issue with you, not anyone else. As you're very emotional I haven't been reporting them but not everybody will be as understanding of your unique mental state as I am. LOL For next time remember before you post, what would Roz-sama say (Create a fake quotation, respond to it as if someone else said it and then get angry when someone points it out?), and then try and post something half as sagacious as obviously you will never come close. Do you find it common for people to express a desire to approach you, either here or in IRL? It seems very unlikely to me.

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

"Roz-sama?" You're only making my case that you are a weebo, and seeing as how you haven't addressed my statement regarding Qatar, a weebo that doesn't know what the !@#$ a Qatar is. He won't address it. Once you establish an area that he can't argue with validity he just starts dodging the issues constantly until whoever made the bad words stops.ou so

Also, please. Libtard cuck leftists such as you have already called me a homophobic racist enough times. Stop crying, snowflakes. Who is having issues with crying? As for everyone else being what you toss in place of an argument I haven't seen anyone fitting that description except you so far. Not everyone in the world is racist and homophobic. Except the president, that's true though. Can't defend that shit. There have got to be some really dumbshit people to try and defend the president for not being a racist homophobe. 

55 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

AuSNv1C.jpg

I have no idea what you're on about. That's not a very convincing defense

GICjEwp.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I imagine Trump will not resign and will stay in office through re-election.

Despite all the problems you identify, the Democrats are even more hopeless.  They will run on Trump not building the wall successfully in 2018 or on NAFTA or some dumb!@#$ neoliberal bullshit, then run Corey Booker in 2020 on a platform of charter schools for everybody and more earned income tax credits, and go down in flames.

Who will have hacked the election in 2020 I wonder, maybe Iran or China this time.  McCain's remaining nontumorous portion of his brain will say how he will vote for putting all the Mexicans in death camps "with a heavy heart", and newly elected Senator Chelsea Clinton will also vote for it saying how now isn't the time to oppose popular platform items when the important battle to save NAFTA and earned income tax credits are in danger of being overturned.

Simply put you vastly underestimate how stupid, credulous and authoritarian the USA has become.   The education system has been underfunded for 3 decades, people are ground down plebians trying to avoid foreclosure.  The only people who will actually resist this sort of thing are AntiFa, who "responsible Democrats" also oppose because how dare you sir, that's now how we DO things.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif