Unveiling a Nation of old, Reborn

Barry Allen

*The UKC flag flies high over the capital of New Adrenia as the security is heightened to lengths never before seen and for good reason. One by one the Triumvirate come out and onto the stage listening to the cheers of the crowd roaring to hear what they would say. While there were some who cheered far off in the back were those who booed but we're drowned out. First Emperor Zeus walked and stood behind the podium then Emperess Lillian and Emperor Anek stood to either side of him.*

*Zeus raised his hand and a hush came over the crowd. He cleared his throat and began to speak*

"Ladies and Gentelmen of the UKC, we have long awaited this day, a day in which many nations around the world will either be shocked with suprise or with anger. The UKC was founded on the principals my father laid before me at such an early age....or so I tried to lead it as such. By now many of you know who we are, it was from our first conception in Australia that our family name was written in the books, many tried to wipe us out and smear it from history, but I stand before you today to say that we did, we are and we will rise above all those who try to beat us down. From this day forward we will be known as The United Kingdom of Caledonia. Our military is made up of remnants from Caledonia and our family is here today to honor our people by being the first to abolish this idea that we are an Empire because that era is gone just like many people who were lost on the day in which Caledonia fell. Today Caledonia lives on not as we were before but as a truly United Kingdom."

*he raised his hand and saluted the flag as did everyone else as the anthem of Caledonia played and the Flag of Caledonia rose to sit under that of the UKC. When the anthem ended he turned back to the crowd* 

"We are not changing anything about how our kingdom is run now but we are going to give memory to the foundations that led us to this point in time where we can all stand side by side and resemble a nation that can never truly be defeated even when completely destroyed by the hands of the enemy......in the words my father used before me and his father before him.....Long Live The United Kingdom of Caledonia!" 

*the crowd chanted this atbthe royal family exited the stage and the High tech air force flew past leaving a trail of the UKC colors*

• Upvote 2

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

Umbrella-logo-D36607A473-seeklogo.com.pn

"The Umbrella Corporation congratulates the government on their successful rebrand. The Umbrella Corporation insists on the government of Caledonia to attend the upcoming ball in Raccoon City, Argentina Sector, Umbrella 72598."

- Secretary of State, Madam Secretary Elizabeth Deskov

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Foreign Ministry of Laurentia congratulates the rebirth of Caledonia and extends an invitation by Prince Raimond and the Royal Family to attend the Unification Ceremony on Jult 20th. We are certain your nation is being crowded with invitations and it's own celebrations. Her Majesty the Queen looks forward to any future visits by your King. 

- Foreign Minister Renault

Hungadada warmly congratulates the United Kingdom of Caledonia on its unveiling of a new, strong and vibrant nation. His Majesty looks forward to meeting the First Emperor in the near future, to discuss the building of fruitful relations. 

-Daniel Jackson

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada