State of Orbis

Dio Brando

Earlier today, ~1 hour or so ago, Sheepy, the great Woolly Overlord, and mastermind behind many great, most riveting updates, released a change to the Economic system, changing the way most improvements behave in an attempt to disrupt the deflation of goods and assets.

To examine the downgrade update that Sheepy, merciful Overlord, released, I'll be keeping this thread to note the consequences of the updates.

First things first... commerce:

unknown.png?width=215&height=476

That as you can see, is a spreadsheet. Or well, part of a spreadsheet. It's one of the most basic builds out there - and that is why I have chosen it. The income gained by that build would be roughly ~155k. (At 5.06 cumulative bonus, and Tech Adv. as your domestic policy)

New Update

Commerce formulae change to:

Improv Commerce Cap
Subways 8 1
Supermarkets 3 6
Banks 5 5
Shopping Malls 9 4
Stadiums 12 3

What does that mean? Well, it means that for 100% commerce, optimally, you should have:
3 stadiums, 4 malls, 4 banks, and a subway

Throw in + 1 bank and 3 supermarkets for 114% commerce (goddamit Sheepy not a straight 115 >_>)

What that means it, for the same infra/city, age, cumulative bonus etc. build, you'd have...

unknown.png

...as your new 100% commerce build. That's roughly a 20k decrease in revenue....

...at the cost of an extra 3 slots. 

Tune in for the next post. :v 

• Upvote 6

I'm personally interested to see what this update will bring, so people shouldn't bring out their pitchforks just yet. If anything this is giving us the change we might need to keep this game from becoming a bore.

Z98SzIG.png

1 hour ago, Canter said:

This man -_-. Lmao. Triggered by update at finest. 

did I miss something or was he just stating facts? Pretty sure the latter is true.

Verin-ProjectDev2.png