7/9/2017 - The Great Deflation!

Alex

• Administrators
1 minute ago, hadesflames said:

@Alex I finally accepted my warning to remind you that you're a complete moron, and a terrible admin that has 0 understanding of how to run a game. Also, do you even proofread your shit before you post, or do you just genuinely have the reading and writing skills of a 7 year old? Probably both. !@#$ing useless !@#$.

Aw, thanks for the kind words <3

• Upvote 6

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Did you talk to anyone about this at all? Why no warning before going life? Ffs man. 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, dmjohnston said:

Did you talk to anyone about this at all? Why no warning before going life? Ffs man. 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Now, you're probably wondering why I didn't announce all of these changes beforehand and give everyone a good, long heads up. The reason being (and this is usually the reason I do updates the way I do) is that I think it's more fair to everyone across the board if updates like these are released in a "surprise" fashion. That way no particular group of players has extra time to prepare beforehand, and in a way, it's like a fun event. Everyone gets to scramble to react, which while I'm sure is a bit stressful, is an opportunity for players to show leadership, strength, and how well they perform under pressure. Plus, other than probably a small drop in your incomes, this won't create any immediate turmoil. What ought to happen is that I'll throw the market way out of equilibrium, and it'll take some time, but the market will find a new equilibrium, one with higher resource valuations, less inflation, and more specialization!

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. The biggest problem was that there was too many resources and not enough money....and you fixed it by creating more resources and taking away money......

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Killing PnW to get everyone to play the new game? Let's figure this out fellow conspiracy theorists. 

Also lol hades, classic. 

Edited by Lene Hau

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

Just now, Eleisha said:

Anybody else do the math on food production and realize everyone is going to starve?

Starvation for the win!

#P&Wpoverty

• Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg

3 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Lilac Veritas, Sketchy, Don Juan, Placentica, Azaghul, Roquentin, Oblige, WISD0MTREE

This is who he talked to, and to be fair to them Alex said they almost all said not to do it. Which begs the question why he did it.

At least I can just blame Oblige now. 

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Somebody needs to increase the ITC bonus cap from 115% to 125% so us upper tier nations can use all the available commerce improvements for maximum benefit.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Julian Rederic Gray said:

everyone start nuking 

and then we really would be dead

Sounds like the best way to go in all honesty.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

You all should have seen this coming. When was the last time he released a shitty "surprise" update like this.... Oh that's right, the nuclear update when Orbis has it's massive war. What happened then? "Oh, well this update was spur of the moment and I had no intention of releasing it when this war was about, but it did so oh well".

And biggggg shocker, the economy is tanking and he releases an update that basically rewrites the production value of the economy, but doesn't actually just take the time to fix the issue. and then plays the ignorant card when people call him out on the "surprise" aspect of this update again.

I nominate Alex for troll of the year, considering you all pay for this game (or at least a majority of credit buyers do) and he keeps shafting you all. Maybe stop funding his crap. MAybe?

Image result for i'm fine with this fire gif

• Upvote 5

d0r0WcS.gif

"Surprise" fashion to level out the playing field?

Wait, what?

Instead of doing "surprise" changes - you could be like "Hey guys, on date 7/9/2017 - we're implementing these changes." with a month's advance notice.

That levels out the playing field to everybody, fairly, and doesn't screw anyone over.  Unless they're not paying attention.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

"Surprise" fashion to level out the playing field?

Wait, what?

his suprise's are like Leroy Jenkins level bullshit lol

And his responses are the best:

Image result for who me gif

d0r0WcS.gif

• Jax locked this topic