Whats the aim here?

Bezzers

5 hours ago, Kastor said:

"We lost the war and gov was split, since there was no sole leader we ended up leaving. This is why dual leadership and triumvirates rarely work."

From my time in Zodiac gov, it's actually the most peaceful/agreeing group gov wise i've found :P 

Also salty much?

Edited by Ryleh
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Kastor said:

"Aeyrs realized we were all shit and told me it'd be better to resign. My war skills and war leadership was terrible during the war because I've only ridden TKR's coattails every war. Now we're going to do AIM until we delete."

Maybe you can't read, I distinctly remember saying I wasn't active this war because it was right over my exams? Bear in mind that aerys resigned and left before me because he was also busy irl, but I stayed on to make sure everything was settled and pretty much back to pre war levels before I did so.

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

8 hours ago, Bezzers said:

Maybe you can't read, I distinctly remember saying I wasn't active this war because it was right over my exams? Bear in mind that aerys resigned and left before me because he was also busy irl, but I stayed on to make sure everything was settled and pretty much back to pre war levels before I did so.

Was wondering where tf he went I thought he changed his name to Julia.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Was wondering where tf he went I thought he changed his name to Julia.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12453

^ thats aerys now, he just rebranded and kinda pops in from time to time.

2 hours ago, Bezzers said:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12453

^ thats aerys now, he just rebranded and kinda pops in from time to time.

Haha, wow.

I was wondering who Bot was.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Julia Maia said:

Damdaka: That was a good move! As a leader, please share the moment you felt proud of the alliance.                      

Aerys : it was when we fought Mensa last war. We fought great, more than our expectations. We went in with SK, but they lost their military because of TKR counter, but we went on and pinned them down, then Hogwarts entered and destroyed our military, after which we again got back and destroyed Mensa's military a lot, we tied more than 15 members down even while at a disadvantage. That was when I felt proud about Zodiac/                        Another moment was, when we were building up, our build up was faster than other alliances. It shows we are more responsive than others                        

Lol.  "Disadvantage"

>First strike advantage

>3 or 4 to 1 odds on your opponent

>"fought better than our expectations"

>Tied 15 members out of a 38 active member alliance

>"Disadvantage"

wew lad, that must've been some awfully low expectations

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Damdaka: That was a good move! As a leader, please share the moment you felt proud of the alliance.                      

Aerys : it was when we fought Mensa last war. We fought great, more than our expectations. We went in with SK, but they lost their military because of TKR counter, but we went on and pinned them down, then Hogwarts entered and destroyed our military, after which we again got back and destroyed Mensa's military a lot, we tied more than 15 members down even while at a disadvantage. That was when I felt proud about Zodiac/                        Another moment was, when we were building up, our build up was faster than other alliances. It shows we are more responsive than others                        

Lol.  "Disadvantage"

>First strike advantage

>3 or 4 to 1 odds on your opponent

>"fought better than our expectations"

>Tied 15 members out of a 38 active member alliance

>"Disadvantage"

wew lad, that must've been some awfully low expectations

You gotta remember half our alliance couldn't actually fight you, none of the low tier could reach you really. 

Other than that, I really can't be bothered to go through this debate again, it's very clear that it won't go anywhere.

>none of the low tier could fight

>still had first strike advantage to zero out military

>zeroed out military would drop score

>low tier could then fight and pin players down

>"half our alliance couldn't fight you"

>Ok, 2 to 1 odds still with first strike

What exactly would you debate?  That Zodiac was fighting a uphill battle that they initiated?

• Upvote 2

I, for one, dgaf about ^ bait

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

9 hours ago, Buorhann said:

What exactly would you debate?  That Zodiac was fighting a uphill battle that they initiated?

Tell me exactly how 8 city nations will fight 16, 17 or even 18 city nations unless the higher city nations were zeroed or maybe have 1 day where they bought.

Cant refute that.

Cant refute facts.

Didn't happen because Hogwarts zeroed us before we could kill enough military for our lower guys to start to pin you down. 

Id say it was over half, way over half. A huge percent of our alliance when the war started was 7-10 cities, we was a low tier alliance. We had nearly 100 members at the start. Our upper tier was limited to maybe 30 members, with maybe half of that 30 being 14 cities. We didn't have a major upper tier, what we did have was spread out in ranges. I don't remember exact numbers, nor do I care enough to go and look at old spreadsheets.

I honestly don't remember how much members SK had going in on the blitz, so I'm not really going to argue that except that we might have had 2-1 odds for a few hours until TKR finished its counter on SK, and then a day later nearly all of Zodiacs upper tier, the only people who could effectively fight Mensa, were zeroed by Hogwarts. Hogwarts blitzing us is a fact I think you downplay to make us look bad, or to make yourself look good, either one. 

Did I bite the bait well enough? 

• Upvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

3 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Tell me exactly how 8 city nations will fight 16, 17 or even 18 city nations unless the higher city nations were zeroed or maybe have 1 day where they bought.

Cant refute that.

Cant refute facts.

Didn't happen because Hogwarts zeroed us before we could kill enough military for our lower guys to start to pin you down. 

Id say it was over half, way over half. A huge percent of our alliance when the war started was 7-10 cities, we was a low tier alliance. We had nearly 100 members at the start. Our upper tier was limited to maybe 30 members, with maybe half of that 30 being 14 cities. We didn't have a major upper tier, what we did have was spread out in ranges. I don't remember exact numbers, nor do I care enough to go and look at old spreadsheets.

I honestly don't remember how much members SK had going in on the blitz, so I'm not really going to argue that except that we might have had 2-1 odds for a few hours until TKR finished its counter on SK, and then a day later nearly all of Zodiacs upper tier, the only people who could effectively fight Mensa, were zeroed by Hogwarts. Hogwarts blitzing us is a fact I think you downplay to make us look bad, or to make yourself look good, either one. 

Why would you put your mouth on anything of borrowham's? Nasty.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

4 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Cant refute that.

Cant refute facts.

The main thing I have an issue with on this forum is the lack of a easy way to spoiler shit so it's not a huge wall of text.

Back on topic, we've done 8-10 city nations pinning down 14+ city nations before early in our careers.  It's possible.  Plus the stated fact in that interview shows that Aerys was proud of the alliance pinning 15 of our 30ish nations down (I'd argue this too, but you guys did pin some of us down - I just don't remember the exact number, unless he's also counting our inactives).  So the potential was very easily there.  Plus IQ did have a strat on dragging nations down and keeping them down.

With SK, you guys had easily 4-1 odds on us in numbers.  Without SK, it was 3ish to 1 odds on us.  We were very easily outnumbered.

We also were mostly tied down with you guys the entirety of the war, while also sparing some nations to destroy some crucial targets elsewhere.

(Yes, Hogwarts assistance benefited us greatly with making things much more manageable to give some breathing room to people)

The main problem Zodiac suffered from is that we noticed only a select few nations kept building up to continue the fight, while the majority pretty much had quit once they got zeroed out.  It made it really easy for us to maneuver around, help other allies on select crucial targets, and maintain a breathing room with some members.  Also allowed us to focus more on bailing nations out that got pinned down.  I won't lie, it was a fun fight, but had your member nations kept pushing us - we'd have eventually caved I'm sure of it.  There's only so much suicide strikes a nation can take before they're done.

I'm just surprised that Aerys worded his interview reply as a way that it came off he had severely low expectations when he had two advantages going for him (Numbers and First Strike).  You give those advantages to Mensa, and we'd be on a rampage.

4 hours ago, fistofdoom said:

Why would you put your mouth on anything of borrowham's? Nasty.

That's a new one.

Going back and reading that News article, that's actually well done.  Would be nice to have a Orbis wide News article similar to that.  So whoever is organizing that, kudos to that person.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Going back and reading that News article, that's actually well done.  Would be nice to have a Orbis wide News article similar to that.  So whoever is organizing that, kudos to that person.

Here you have all info https://zodiacpnw.wordpress.com/zodiac-times/

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg