3 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Congrats on doing something you love

Thanks!

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Best of luck guys!

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

So the Chola/BoC merge didn't quite work up to par?

The BoC/chola merge went well and is still going well. Most of the people in AIM that came from zodiac government simply don't have the time to run zodiac and we felt something more manageable yet still impactful would allow us to keep enjoying the game the way we wanted to.

Just now, Bezzers said:

The BoC/chola merge went well and is still going well. Most of the people in AIM that came from zodiac government simply don't have the time to run zodiac and we felt something more manageable yet still impactful would allow us to keep enjoying the game the way we wanted to.

"We lost the war and gov was split, since there was no sole leader we ended up leaving. This is why dual leadership and triumvirates rarely work."

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

Off to a great start. 

Once again Dillon's FA technique reminds me of a Bull in a China shop. However, I assure you the issue has been smoothed out.

Just now, Kastor said:

"We lost the war and gov was split, since there was no sole leader we ended up leaving. This is why dual leadership and triumvirates rarely work."

Actually, I'm going into my last year of college next year and zodiac was taking too much time up. It was very clear to me that I was unfit to run the alliance during the war which was over my exam period this year, and next year will require much more time. The leadership of myself and aerys very rarely quarreled, and the government only slightly more frequently. Although I suppose internal gov issues are your speciality, so what do I know?

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

Actually, I'm going into my last year of college next year and zodiac was taking too much time up. It was very clear to me that I was unfit to run the alliance during the war which was over my exam period this year, and next year will require much more time. The leadership of myself and aerys very rarely quarreled, and the government only slightly more frequently. Although I suppose internal gov issues are your speciality, so what do I know?

"Aeyrs realized we were all shit and told me it'd be better to resign. My war skills and war leadership was terrible during the war because I've only ridden TKR's coattails every war. Now we're going to do AIM until we delete."

13 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Kastor is gonna complain about how Syndisphere has the numbers advantage yet he goes about pissing off every potential friend/ally that he could use. 10/10 

I don't think I've ever complained about any numbers, and if Bezzers get pissed off over this oh well lol. I don't care.

59 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

I mean, you do you.  Just odd.  Could've just stepped down till you had time to help run Zodiac, but instead you're announcing a new alliance and running it.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bezzers said:

Once again Dillon's FA technique reminds me of a Bull in a China shop. However, I assure you the issue has been smoothed out.

I believe you and wish your new alliance all the best. I just wanted to point out how not to spy on me and then demand for me not to attack. Nothing against you. For all I know, you are a great person. If you need anything, let me know.